What games are you playing these days guys?

peterburten
4 posts Member
edited March 27
Sssup guys!! Comment down the games ya'll are playing right now.

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Replies

• Puzzles and Survival.

/s
  • Lord of the Rings Online
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    SWGOH, Legends of Idleon (single awesome hardworking dev with great communication and a very F2P friendly game, highly recommend), 7 Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Genshin Impact
  • Rimworld
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    God of war ps4
    Marvel strike force
    Super mario all stars + mario world cart on SNES
  • Picollo
    41 posts Member
    SWGOH (on auto pilot)
    AFK arena (started a week ago and it's a nice change)
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Ps4:
    -Elden ring
    -Cyberpunk
    -Fallout 4 again
    -Nobunaga's ambition sphere of influence.
    -borderlands 1 Coop
    -resident evil 2 remake
    I have a hard time beating them, get near the end and switch games, im committed to beating Edlen ring but the others have been slow.

Phone:
    Swgoh
    Some pokemon go here and there
  • I've tried to get into 'One Piece Treasure Cruise'. I think that's a universe that suits this type of game even more than Star Wars. However, it's typically Japanese and a total eclectic mess. I have no idea what's going on. Character choices are awesome, but it's so messy and not intuitive, it's difficult to love.
  • Aapert from playing with my life, I am playing Among Us game. Also, sometimes i spend 4 hours on Roblox playing stupid games. Yes, I am single and unemployed, got a lot of time on my hands lolllllll..
  • barkjohn wrote: »
    Aapert from playing with my life, I am playing Among Us game. Also, sometimes i spend 4 hours on Roblox playing stupid games. Yes, I am single and unemployed, got a lot of time on my hands lolllllll..

Lol, sorry for you bro :p
    Heard of Roblox, tried once, those games look like cartoons, and quite childish. Anyways, care to suggest any interesting games on Rob?
  • Ps4:
    -Elden ring
    -Cyberpunk
    -Fallout 4 again
    -Nobunaga's ambition sphere of influence.
    -borderlands 1 Coop
    -resident evil 2 remake
    I have a hard time beating them, get near the end and switch games, im committed to beating Edlen ring but the others have been slow.

Phone:
    Swgoh
    Some pokemon go here and there

now that's in interesting list
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Just started playing Multiversus with my son. Not bad for a free game.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • barkjohn
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Ya, I agree. maybe the platform was created for kids originally, who knows. There are many good games there actually. Adopt me is the one for me since it gives me the opportunity to kill a lot of time. You can own a virtual pet game.
    Ya, I agree. maybe the platform was created for kids originally, who knows. There are many good games there actually. Adopt me is the one for me since it gives me the opportunity to kill a lot of time. You can own a virtual pet game.

Haha, bro i have 2 dogs and a vicious cat in real life.
    btw Do they have some serious games? Like FPS, racing or strategy?

Tower defense simulator is the best strategy game according to me. Also jailbreak is fun to play.
    But these games are only fun when you have cheat codes.

barkjohn wrote: »

Tower defense simulator is the best strategy game according to me. Also jailbreak is fun to play.

Cheat codes? Like in GTA?
    barkjohn wrote: »

Cheat codes? Like in GTA?

Yes like GTA, but you don’t indeed to write cheat codes every time,. There are some software you can download. They have all the cheat codes and you can simply click to apply
  • I personally like Battlefront II and my friend and I have been playing Fortnite (I really wanted that Vader skin). Also, I heard Stumble Guys is really good if you want a mobile game (Fall Guys for console).
This discussion has been closed.