Droideka needs a nerf in LSTB

I know this has been said for years and most people have given up on any change in this but droideka needs a nerf in LSTB. I brought in JMK with a team of my absolute best mods. I’m in wave 4 in phase one of LSTB in a regular CM. Dorideka has 5 stacks of charge and proceeds to middle ability my JMK who has full health, full protection, including bonus protection from a previous 3rd ability he did.

Apparently 5 stacks of charge is enough to wipe out JMK from the face of the Earth. GLs are supposed to be supreme to every other unit including in TB. But some how droideka has absolute power to kill anything. I love how CGs only creativity in the game is just to make things hit harder and faster to keep up with the games progression.
7sdypd6d96zl.png

Replies

• Yeah. He really needs to be stunned or you're probably in for a bad time.
  • Target priority needs adjusted. Don’t leave droideka til 2nd last.
  • Target priority needs adjusted. Don’t leave droideka til 2nd last.

Either way 5 stacks of charge should not one shot a GL. 20 stacks would make more sense.
  • While it is true you need to kill droidka first, LSTB needs toned down. No relic toon (say R3+) should be getting killed in the very first round by enemies in P1 before you even act.
  • 12thParsec wrote: »
    I know this has been said for years and most people have given up on any change in this but droideka needs a nerf in LSTB. I brought in JMK with a team of my absolute best mods. I’m in wave 4 in phase one of LSTB in a regular CM. Dorideka has 5 stacks of charge and proceeds to middle ability my JMK who has full health, full protection, including bonus protection from a previous 3rd ability he did.

Apparently 5 stacks of charge is enough to wipe out JMK from the face of the Earth. GLs are supposed to be supreme to every other unit including in TB. But some how droideka has absolute power to kill anything. I love how CGs only creativity in the game is just to make things hit harder and faster to keep up with the games progression.
    7sdypd6d96zl.png

You're supposed to nerf it with your lightsabers. First. Or keep it stunned with aayla, or ability blocked with bastila, or pulling tm away with rebels, or growing your own tm with rebel fighters. Yes it can catch you out. Geo LSTB is a challenging part of the game.
  • LSTB is fine. It has been around for years there are plenty of consistent teams and strategies now.

Droideka does more damage the faster your unit is, which is why it destroys GLs so easily. The key is controlling them with Stuns/Ability Block/TMR or death.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Slap an omicron on Finn and hoo boy, all of a sudden no one cares about Droideka.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.