Datacron 3 super boring

Drim
359 posts Member
Datacron 3 super boring. I see nothing fun about this set.

Replies

• Ok
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Drim wrote: »

They are trying to make them not OP / ridiculous it seems
  • Drim wrote: »

This is exactly what a large portion of the community asked for
  • Drim wrote: »

Then they would just abolish them entirely. 😉
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member

They asked for them to get nerfed and, according to physical and special damage, they got nerfed. But the nerf itself doesnt matter because you need something to complain about. And the community likes to complain.
  • The community needs a nerf.
  • TVF
    36523 posts Member
    The community needs a nerf.

The community needs a buff.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

ur fase needs a buff
  • TVF
    36523 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

ur fase needs a buff

"a"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I_JnK_I wrote: »

They asked for them to get nerfed and, according to physical and special damage, they got nerfed. But the nerf itself doesnt matter because you need something to complain about. And the community likes to complain.

Lmao and you always need to defend CG it seems.

I’m happy with the nerfs to the stats since they refuse to get rid of GL bonuses to these ridiculous things. So long health steal!!!!

The niche bonuses they’re giving the affected alignments, factions and toons are showing promise. The whole debuff thing for LS, and buff for DS is lazy to be sure and useless just adding more need for a refill. Which could be an issue depending on their stealth probabilities for rolls. However toons like SEE’s ultimate within a turn and BAM dishing out punishing damage and being immune to fear, stagger, etc and can’t be defeated with his whistling birds is legit! Heck if they just did BAM and didn’t do anything for SEE or any other GL’s then that’s fine too. Get em outta there. Let the non GL’s get cool and crazy fun abilities.
    The TM bonuses for Mama T and the NS could be fun too. This is the type of stuff they should be doing.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Should they Revans?

Other than the level 9 abilities, the datacron aren’t game changing or fun

All the alignment and faction bonuses are generic and copy/pasted

I like the low stat bonuses (except armor / resistance), since it makes datacrons as impactful as mods but doesn’t make them the decision factor of a match

But i want more unique / faction specific bonuses,
    it’s really boring how Sith Empire has the same faction bonuses as NS or Mando

It should be more unique or tailored

I think having meh alignment bonuses is fine (no +25% TM)

I do think faction bonuses should be tailored to faction and not generic, like NS needs at least one bonus tailored around revives and whatnot

Sith faction only has one unique faction bonus and that’s the first bonus that Meathead listed

but nothing else is unique to that faction while set 1/2 had better faction modifiers
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Should they Revans?

I like the low stat bonuses (except armor / resistance), since it makes datacrons as impactful as mods but doesn’t make them the decision factor of a match

I do think faction bonuses should be tailored to faction and not generic, like NS needs at least one bonus tailored around revives and whatnot

Sith faction only has one unique faction bonus and that’s the first bonus that Meathead listed

but nothing else is unique to that faction while set 1/2 had better faction modifiers

None of the levels in Datacrons are making the game more fun.
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

Whats wrong about that if I like the content? You dont need to whine about every little thing they give us but yet here we are.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member

that's a good thing we don't want them crazy and OP
  • tile
    50 posts Member

Cool. Maybe that will make the game itself more fun
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Should they Revans?

Exactly I agree it’s lazy with what you said. But they have the right idea now with BAM for example. The specific bonus for TM gain assisting with Mama T too.

I agree the faction and alignment bonuses are lazy and generic and could do something fun that isn’t breaking. Like you suggested for NS, having bonuses tapped for revives. Maybe something like stacking offense per revive for all NS?

They took a big step forward reeling in the stats and axing health steal, but like you said the bonuses for factions and such are blah.
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Whats wrong about that if I like the content? You dont need to whine about every little thing they give us but yet here we are.

“Give” being the subjective word here lmao. They aren’t giving us anything lately. Selling is better. And I’m actually saying they did good to reel things in and now push things forward to be better