Mod / Relic Update When?

Samurai54351
155 posts Member
edited August 2022
Hello, do we have any idea when the changes for Relics and Mods will be coming? They announced they would be in a future title update, but when will that be? I’m getting close to executor requirements and I don’t want to r8 anyone until they make the changes. Thanks! Sorry if this is a stupid question.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Yeah, it would be nice to have some sort of time frame. If it's too far away I wouldn't mind just go ahead and do it. Being kept in dark is worse for sure.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Wow. Being a bit demanding aren’t we!? How dare anyone ask for a timeframe on when CG might actually follow through with something they promised which makes life better for players! The audacity! Next, we’ll be asking politely when the gear changes from last year are likely to be made (*hint* this might give you a rough idea how long it takes between announcements of improvements, and implementation of said improvements). I mean CG still has to milk players of everything they can before actually implementing changes.
  • Hello, do we have any idea when the changes for Relics and Mods will be coming? They announced they would be in a future title update, but when will that be? I’m getting close to executor requirements and I don’t want to r8 anyone until they make the changes. Thanks! Sorry if this is a stupid question.

My bet would be right after Profundity event lol
  • They stated with the next Title Update. These occurs every 2-3 months. The last was June 15th so a rough estimate would be next month. They are likely never going to advise specific dates because things could change and everyone would hold them to that specific date.
  • They stated with the next Title Update. These occurs every 2-3 months. The last was June 15th so a rough estimate would be next month. They are likely never going to advise specific dates because things could change and everyone would hold them to that specific date.

I think you're right but that's also granting them a pass they don't deserve. Movies, albums and games have release dates set every single day that have to be moved for various reasons but that doesn't stop them from putting a target date out there and that shouldn't be an excuse to leave things so ambiguous. People can understand a delay or setback a heck of a lot easier than apathy (or the perception of it anyway).

Thanks for this info
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    331 posts EA Community Manager
    edited August 2022
    Hello, do we have any idea when the changes for Relics and Mods will be coming? They announced they would be in a future title update, but when will that be? I’m getting close to executor requirements and I don’t want to r8 anyone until they make the changes. Thanks! Sorry if this is a stupid question.

We have nothing else to share at this time.
  • Hello, do we have any idea when the changes for Relics and Mods will be coming? They announced they would be in a future title update, but when will that be? I’m getting close to executor requirements and I don’t want to r8 anyone until they make the changes. Thanks! Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Hey, at least we got an official response. Thanks Meathead! 👍🏼
  • I assume two days after the Profundity event ends.
  • Classic CG. Retirement feels good.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member

Shocker.

• Axis
    78 posts Member
    Tiig wrote: »

Shocker.

Community when CG posts RA: "omg this is like the road BEHIND! why tell us what you already did?!"
    Community when CG posts SotG: "omg this is taking FOREVER! why tell us when you aren't ready to release it?!"
  • dgree
    520 posts Member

PROFOUND *wink wink wink*

• Axis wrote: »

Shocker.

Community when CG posts RA: "omg this is like the road BEHIND! why tell us what you already did?!"
    Community when CG posts SotG: "omg this is taking FOREVER! why tell us when you aren't ready to release it?!"

Aren’t you part of this community?
    Why are you simultaneously doing both of those things?
  • Axis
    78 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Axis wrote: »

Shocker.

Aren’t you part of this community?
    Why are you simultaneously doing both of those things?

Because that's what we do.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Shocker.

4rv7dqcb3ars.png
  • Ultra wrote: »

Shocker.

4rv7dqcb3ars.png

We can close this one now, we got a response.
This discussion has been closed.