Armor Shred on Sector 4

MrTrx
10 posts Member
It seems like Armor Shred is not working for me if you use it on JML (final boss). I used JMK, GAS, CAT etc, applied 8 Armor Shreds successfully and my feat went from 12/20 to 13/20. Anyone else had issues on this feat or did I miss something

Replies

• I believe until jml can be damaged the armor shreds won’t count
  • Ben solo however , he loves to be armor shred and won't die if you leave someone else alive....
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    wildnz wrote: »
    Ben solo however , he loves to be armor shred and won't die if you leave someone else alive....

Being armor shredded is basically Ben Solo’s kink.

“Dent my pauldrons, daddy!”
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Drathuk916 wrote: »
    I believe until jml can be damaged the armor shreds won’t count
    Is that supposed to be WAI or is this more buggy code

• Axis
    78 posts Member
    Drathuk916 wrote: »

WAI.
  • Drathuk916 wrote: »

I would guess WAI because they didn’t want us to cheese the feat in the way we both tried :-p
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Just use GAS, Armorer & KAM. Gets you at least 3 a match.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • wildnz wrote: »
    Ben solo however , he loves to be armor shred and won't die if you leave someone else alive....

Thks for that, almost ashamed not having thought about it on my own. Got it all with one fight using jmk+cat.
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Add the Moff for 4
  • DonPuto wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

Add the Moff for 4

Add that one inquisitor to make it 5(maybe)! Lul
  • Since the feat says “attempt to apply armor shred” it shouldn’t matter if the armor shred isn’t successful but this is the same bug as attempting to apply stun on a character that’s immune to stun won’t count either. It’s just one of those internal game logics that CG requires you to know without having access to the source code.
  • There is a bug to it tho. Like gas for example, if u kill the char u are armor shredding it will not count the shred. The char has to survive the hit an you have to see the armor shred on the char. That is not wai. Cuz as mentioned in previous post feat says attempt to shred so even if it killed the char it should still count towards feat but it is not. Had multiple guild mates seeing the same thing.