My guild has randomly disappeared..

My guild which i was the leader of and have built up for the past year is gone. Literally woke up and all of a sudden im not in a guild. Nobody had the ability to disband it other than me. We weren’t cheating or anything of the nature. How can a guild just up and not exist anymore???

Replies

• What was the guild name, your ally code and the name of any officer in your guild?
  • TheLairOfVoltaire
    My ally code is 973-164-533
    Had one officer which is my alt account by the name of Fodesinbeed annodue
  • Have you logged into your alt today?
  • Yeah last time i logged into it was about 5 hours ago
  • Only the leader can disband a guild.
    If the leader leaves his guild he has to nominate another officer to the new leader.
    But your guild can´t found anymore.

• I found this guild with your alt as the leader
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    TheZedMann wrote: »
    My guild which i was the leader of and have built up for the past year is gone. Literally woke up and all of a sudden im not in a guild. Nobody had the ability to disband it other than me. We weren’t cheating or anything of the nature. How can a guild just up and not exist anymore???

Looks like you found a new home already:
    uh20f1218esn.jpg
    1uq6uw22by2l.jpg
  • Does someone else have access to your account?
  • The "Zed" account joined Vision Guild 2 twelve hours ago
  • There’s something fishy going on here @TheZedMann

Your alt has created a new guild whilst you were sleeping and you joined a guild before making a forum post saying you literally just woke up and weren’t in a guild.

Have you kept your login details to yourself at all times? Are there 2 zed men?
  • Nah i can assure you it was me. Made the new guild with the alt yesterday just to have it as a placeholder. I joined a new guild immediately cause i needed a guild. I know my guild is gone and i accept that fact. Im just trying to figure out why or how. Nobody has access to my account. Its as i said, weren't cheaters and only i have been logging in. Lol it just stopped existing i’ve never seen anything like this happen before
  • I would contact EA support. Good luck!
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    As an alternative to Support, you could try with the Answers HQ team: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

Though honestly, my guess is there's a good chance the logs will show it as disbanded by the leader. At least if they give you the time stamp, that may help you figure out what is going on.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Though honestly, my guess is there's a good chance the logs will show it as disbanded by the leader. At least if they give you the time stamp, that may help you figure out what is going on.

OP was the guild leader
  • crzydroid wrote: »

OP was the guild leader
    It would still be informative, as it would give the OP a time frame to figure out when this happened.

Same applied to the guy who posted the other week that he got kicked out of his guild during TW and didn’t get the rewards when he rejoined. The time stamp showed him when he left the guild, even though he swore he didn’t.
  • In rare instances people who use third party emulators get access to other accounts by mistake. Maybe CG could see if there was another IP used to login when disbanding the guild.
  • Thanks a bunch for all of your support! This is a good community to be part of! I’ve since found a new guild to call home. I’ll still try to contact support but hey im just happy it was my guild and not my whole account lol i wish you all good luck in future battles!