Accidentally deleted account. Recovery

I accidentally deleted my account while trying to remove my information from an old iPhone so that my kid could play on it. I didn't realize it was still a link device so when I deleted my account on the iPhone, it deleted it on my Android. I don't have the old player ID or Ally Code, I just have the new ones. I opened a ticket already. Anyone know if that information is in the Google play store somewhere? The email is the same for both accounts. Please help because EA responds once every 12 hours in support

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    So by "deleted your account" so your kid could play on it, you mean you either uninstalled swgoh on that device, or logged out of swgoh on the device and then also logged out of your Apple account on the iPhone, right? You didn't go into the game while logged in on an Apple device and then proceed to hit the DELETE ACCOUNT button, right?
  • No, I hit the delete button to remove it from the iPhone not knowing it would delete it from the Android as well because the devices were still linked. This wasn't an uninstall
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Sin745 wrote: »
    No, I hit the delete button to remove it from the iPhone not knowing it would delete it from the Android as well because the devices were still linked. This wasn't an uninstall

So to be clear, the delete button in the game? That will literally delete your whole account. I believe there is even a warning telling you it is irreversible.