Cpit rewards

LukeDukem8
607 posts Member
edited November 2021
Why are the rewards for the top 5 spots so bad? (Especially the top spot). It's gotten to the point where no one in my guild wants to finish first. This is sad.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• ROI on it is abysmal. Better rewards from Sith.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    As a guild that recently succeeded in Cpit for the first time, I can tell you that these weekly rewards are not so bad compared to not getting any. Especially the GET2-Token help a lot to buy kyrotech. Just keep in mind, you get it for free. It is additional rewards, no substitute
  • zatho wrote: »
    As a guild that recently succeeded in Cpit for the first time, I can tell you that these weekly rewards are not so bad compared to not getting any. Especially the GET2-Token help a lot to buy kyrotech. Just keep in mind, you get it for free. It is additional rewards, no substitute

The hsith rewards are actually better for the top spots, which doesn't make sense. I am looking at relative value to requirements needed to even hit the raid.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    zatho wrote: »

The hsith rewards are actually better for the top spots, which doesn't make sense. I am looking at relative value to requirements needed to even hit the raid.

Yeah, HSith is better. But I think it is good that the additional CPit rewards are not outclassing them because that would mean the difference between players would be grow even more, depending on their ability to get CPit rewards. It is additional loot already and aeromagnifiers are the treasure for the first months of playing it. afterwards you still profit from the tokes etc.
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Some form of gear would be nice. You get 0 shards as there isn't a raid toon. Only get R8 mats, not any of the gear for scavenger store trade to get there. A few Get2, which doesn't do anything anymore really. It takes alot of resources to help your guild with this raid & all of the while stay competitive in the game. R5 toons can beat R8 toons, I do it all of the time. I am not trying to complain, but this is a good topic. Replenishishing all of the resources it takes to actually beat this raid. How about 5 of each Signal Data all of the way down. Just like anyone lower than the top few receive 7 R8 mats, how about sending SD to everyone.
  • You do get gear
    hello
  • Lol I usually get these & like 2 pieces. I feel the compensation could be greater for what it takes to even get 1 Squad to the R5 requirements.
    It wouldn'thurt to give a little kick back. Like I mentioned SD would help.
    zufvtdsoig1p.jpg
    4tijfla85xjv.jpg
  • Ok well there you go
    hello
  • Ok well there you go

Very helpful, if you enjoy the rewards then more power to you. I personally think they could use a little adjustment & feel it is justified, no matter the level of player. F2p, minnow or all out whale.
  • Ok well there you go
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    Ok well there you go

Very helpful, if you enjoy the rewards then more power to you. I personally think they could use a little adjustment & feel it is justified, no matter the level of player. F2p, minnow or all out whale.

you said "some form of gear would be nice" and i was pointing out that you do get some form of gear
    hello
  • Ok well there you go
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    Ok well there you go

you said "some form of gear would be nice" and i was pointing out that you do get some form of gear

Ok well I ment a greater portion or something more meaningful.
    Just like someone else stated the Sith Raid yields greater rewards as far as g13 finishers & in demand gear for less the resources needed. I can see that you are just blatantly looking for an argument. Please, of you are fine with the rewards, just say so & stop trolling me.
  • Lol not trolling you at all and have no opinion on reward you just said something incorrect thats all
    hello
  • Hmmm....
  • hmermcqnc8kr.png

I've hundreds of both... continuously receiving mediocre rewards for such a hard raid. Do something lads, this is getting annoying.
  • Valeran wrote: »
    hmermcqnc8kr.png

I've hundreds of both... continuously receiving mediocre rewards for such a hard raid. Do something lads, this is getting annoying.

Not trolling here...How much time does it take to clear this raid? Is it like HSTR that its over in 10 minutes or is it days?

My guild can't clear CPIT yet and we've only gotten to phase 3 so far. Genuinely just curious.
  • I think my guild clears it in about 12 hours or so
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Valeran wrote: »
    hmermcqnc8kr.png

These are some of the better rewards, honestly. So what if you have hundreds of those? You need tens of thousands more than what you've already used. Only thing better would have been kyros.

Also, the rewards are designed in such a way that top spots get better r8 thingies and worse gear, and bottom spots get fewer r8 thingies and better gear.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Didn't they flatten the r8 thingies down to like 40?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Didn't they flatten the r8 thingies down to like 40?

So they did. Based on recent reward experience the gear thing is still the same way (better gear at lower ranks), though now the tradeoff only being currency.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Tracked data?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Tracked data?

No I don't do that. Anecdotal only.