Inquisitors galactic challenge overkill

13Next

Replies

• It’s a monthly event. Will people still be using hilarious terms like “Inquidumb” in January 2023?

OMG! I hope so!
    Side note, just finished starring my last 2, will be ready for the event when it returns next month. Has anyone won all the tiers yet?
    I did up to Challenge tier 2 on auto (but I do have GI).

Guild mate did CT3 but had to take 9th sis to r9 to do it.
  • SiegeUnleashed
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Seriously, can we NOT get an inquisition challenge every other challenge?

Everyone?? Expects the Spanish Inquisition at this point
  • Jimzah
    12 posts Member
    Agree 100%
    Don´t worry though...Soon every other challenge will be Hutt cartel,with a relic 9 Krrsantan needed to participate....At least it wouldn´t surprice me.
  • At least they've dropped Inquisition AND Purge feat now. So getting crate 8 is reasonable.

It's like what somebody said on another topic. It's not a matter of what we want, but how much we're willing to put up with.

Only those that have invested in this team really want more of this rubbish.
  • AlexTheG
    215 posts Member
    It's getting quite ridiculous. You expect it when a new squad is brought into the game e.g. Bad Batch but that's not really the case with the Inquisitors.

Enough is enough. By all means put them on a cycle like other factions but not this regularly. Please.
  • I don't really remember it with Bad Batch. I remember it with Beskar Mando. He was a feat for like the first 10 Galatic Challenges!
  • BAM challenges were awful because you simply had to have unlocked him to have any chance of top rewards. Being unable to even attempt to complete a feat on the lowest tier is not a good thing.

When Bad Batch were new, I usually found the challenge could be done with regular 501st clones but using Bad Batch Echo as 5th. Even at low gear. This wasn’t bad.

The Inquisitor challenges have rewarded those that have invested in the new faction, but shouldn’t stop anyone earning 2 omicrons if they haven’t. I don’t think that’s bad, but it seems many do.
  • BAM challenges were awful because you simply had to have unlocked him to have any chance of top rewards. Being unable to even attempt to complete a feat on the lowest tier is not a good thing.

When Bad Batch were new, I usually found the challenge could be done with regular 501st clones but using Bad Batch Echo as 5th. Even at low gear. This wasn’t bad.

The Inquisitor challenges have rewarded those that have invested in the new faction, but shouldn’t stop anyone earning 2 omicrons if they haven’t. I don’t think that’s bad, but it seems many do.

I didn't say bad, I asked for more variety in the rotation

• The Inquisitor challenges have rewarded those that have invested in the new faction, but shouldn’t stop anyone earning 2 omicrons if they haven’t. I don’t think that’s bad, but it seems many do.

Well it's not too bad now. In fact the Inquisitor GCs have been some of the least painful (AI teams faced). However, that initial batch where you needed an Inquisitor team and needed Purge a feat. For me that's the most ridiculous we've had in GC.

I just binned those, I'm not playing CG's game. I can't keep up with investing in every new team, and Inquisitors is a great one to sit out.

• Ok, so Purge is back............................good one CG, listening to feedback as usual!

On the plus side, I don't have to waste my time trying to count a feat that's a total pain in the butt!
  • Good thing there’s a counter tracking the feat otherwise it would be a real pain in the bottom.
  • Kevin_Crysler
    9 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    OH no, inquisitorius, again,
    who may thought
    All promotion team... GOOD JOB...
    just stop putting this trash team in my mouth
    i will never buy it
  • As EA puts Inquisitors in every Galactic Challenge, I propose to rename the Galactic Challenges the "Inquisitors Challenges."
  • I'm sure we're all gonna pull the CC out of our wallet and farm inquisitors for 5 pieces of gear and some useless rewards...

Come on CG, it's a 3 day event man, can you let us have fun with something a bit more creative instead of forcing us to use inquisitors every other galactic challenge? Some of us don't even have them, I'm just dropping Darth Revan, beating the last phase and never touch the event again... It would be a lot more fun if those feats were not tied to specific factions and instead we could use our creativity to figure out how to do them.
  • They just don’t stop with the promotion do they? I thought maybe with Hutt coming out they might let up
  • Can we STOP with the Purge feat already?!
  • Can we STOP with the Purge feat already?!

CG: Nope, that's how we showcase our Feat nonCounter.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I'm sure we're all gonna pull the CC out of our wallet and farm inquisitors for 5 pieces of gear and some useless rewards...

A credit card is hardly required to have them farmed at this point.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I'm sure we're all gonna pull the CC out of our wallet and farm inquisitors for 5 pieces of gear and some useless rewards...

A credit card is hardly required to have them farmed at this point.

It is if you spent all your farming time complaining about Inquisitors being required for everything instead of farming them.
  • I mean there has to come a point where players accept that not having a decent Inquisitor team is down to their choices rather than CG's greed, right?

I thought we would have got there already.

• I mean there has to come a point where players accept that not having a decent Inquisitor team is down to their choices rather than CG's greed, right?

Why can't it be both?

Players have to weigh up. Is it worth spending gear on a team that's not fantastic to get gear?

At what point is it worth it or not? At what point do you accept you've missed the boat on this one?

Especially as you'll have to neglect another team to do it.

I do feel, CG don't like being told what to do. Especially when they think they had a great idea. I feel there's somebody in CG seething with rage at us, because Inquisitors isn't a rousing critical success.
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    I mean there has to come a point where players accept that not having a decent Inquisitor team is down to their choices rather than CG's greed, right?

Why can't it be both?

Players have to weigh up. Is it worth spending gear on a team that's not fantastic to get gear?

At what point is it worth it or not? At what point do you accept you've missed the boat on this one?

Especially as you'll have to neglect another team to do it.

I do feel, CG don't like being told what to do. Especially when they think they had a great idea. I feel there's somebody in CG seething with rage at us, because Inquisitors isn't a rousing critical success.

Sure, the players have to weigh the options. It's a resource management game, after all. But at this point they are needed for so many things I'm not sure how anyone can truly decide they aren't a worthy gear.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I mean there has to come a point where players accept that not having a decent Inquisitor team is down to their choices rather than CG's greed, right?

I thought we would have got there already.

Have you met me the forums dot gif
  • Why not just buff Inquisitors instead of shoving them down our throat to create a need for them? You know…the opposite of what you guys usually do when a squad is actually good? It would be cool if the developers actually read these but I know they probably don’t.
  • It’s way too often for me. I haven’t leveled them up and don’t plan to, but it’s not like mandalorians or something where “at least I only see them in GC every other month”, no it’s every other day.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    another post to clear yet another "1 read" marker that won't go away