[MEGATHREAD] Road Ahead: September 2022 - MODs and Stuff

Prev134567

Replies

• Magruffin
    760 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    now we know why the big push on inquizs
  • Huh?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • New tb coming that's supposed to take place and focus on the Empire hunting down the last jedis, which id assume is going to require/favor inquisitors
  • You can use light and dark and a mixture so I doubt they had Inquisitors in mind. Sounds more like Hutt Cartel.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • As i see the map, there is light side / dark side and mixed. So i guess they will play a role in dark side
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    You can use light and dark and a mixture so I doubt they had Inquisitors in mind. Sounds more like Hutt Cartel.

Actually looks like you have to pick. DS, LS, or mix. I assume DS is Inquisitor based, LS maybe Jedi, Mix to be Hutt.
  • DMG_SW
    215 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Salacious Crumb feels more ultimate worthy than some pesky rancor.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Reva is also the TB unit.
  • LSTB is so stupid. I really hope the new TB doesn't force people to use supar teams and make you deploy the better characters. At least with Geno TB you can use your whole roster.
  • Tb looks great; i wonder if it will replace light, dark, both or neither. Jabba’s ultimate looks awesome. A little worried about mod calibration.
  • SHIP LOADOUTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • No mention of when the relic update we were told about in the SOTG is coming?
  • New TB is focused on “follows the Empire hunting down the last of the Jedi”!?!?
    This means an all-Inquisitorius Territory Battle???
    Enough with the Inquisitorius!!
    Nobody likes them!!!
  • Also, I second the ask for ship loadouts!!
  • I actually really liked the RA, surprisingly. Very nice surprise indeed. Looking forward to the big mod updates and new TB.
  • Meowbacca
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Wow, Caley finally got off the computer. Now we know what he was working on that whole time.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You can use light and dark and a mixture so I doubt they had Inquisitors in mind. Sounds more like Hutt Cartel.

Actually looks like you have to pick. DS, LS, or mix. I assume DS is Inquisitor based, LS maybe Jedi, Mix to be Hutt.

They mentioned it goes from Revenge of Sith to Start of New Hope and mentioned it starts out with a Jedi and will also include Phoenix

So there is that

I think there are multiple factions required for each path, DS will have Inquisitors, Empire and so on
  • PLEASE make Jabba also perform well in TW. I'll be very sad if he can be beaten by CLS/GAS.
    Aside of that suuuuper happy so far :-)
  • CG- “yea, you know those gear changes we promised a year ago….hahaha wait longer! How much longer you ask? Hahaha…soon! Oh the relic changes? Oh, we forgot about those, we”lol get around to it….you guessed it…SOON! Hahahah, whale harder you peasants!

It’s laughable now.

Questions: Will LSGTB be tuned down to be able to be completed or is the new TB designed to run in tandem with the current TB’s?

How soon is soon for the gear changes? Really getting tired of not getting concrete answers on this…this topic is over a year old now….who thought it was a good idea to drag this out this long?

Relic changes when?

Sandbox? Ship squads? Speed GAC? Why did august burn red?

New TB looks good and interesting. Mod changes are TBD
  • All for new TB but the fact that they are focused on that and Mod QOLs instead of the gear economy is telling.

I'll believe it when I see it..
  • so everyone will basically make mods faster than the +25 or max bump? lol what joke quick pushing the stick further out. There still not enough ships to get the 36th star in LSTB ?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    so everyone will basically make mods faster than the +25 or max bump? lol what joke quick pushing the stick further out. There still not enough ships to get the 36th star in LSTB ?

They said they will do something about guilds unable to get max stars in TB, so probably going to lower the GP requirements per phase
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    All for new TB but the fact that they are focused on that and Mod QOLs instead of the gear economy is telling.

I'll believe it when I see it..

Mod QOL is part of the progression economy like gear

Gear + Mod makes a toon powerful
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    CG- “yea, you know those gear changes we promised a year ago….hahaha wait longer! How much longer you ask? Hahaha…soon! Oh the relic changes? Oh, we forgot about those, we”lol get around to it….you guessed it…SOON! Hahahah, whale harder you peasants!

It’s laughable now.

Questions: Will LSGTB be tuned down to be able to be completed or is the new TB designed to run in tandem with the current TB’s?

How soon is soon for the gear changes? Really getting tired of not getting concrete answers on this…this topic is over a year old now….who thought it was a good idea to drag this out this long?

Relic changes when?

Sandbox? Ship squads? Speed GAC? Why did august burn red?

New TB looks good and interesting. Mod changes are TBD

All of this has been answered
  • I gather there are reveals in the video that aren’t in the actual Road Ahead. Can someone summarize them?

Video content makes my brain leak out my ears, it isn’t pretty.
  • I actually liked the RA and am looking forward the new TB. Looks really interesting!

Funny thing with Jabba's Ultimate, would have been even better if the Rancor devoured the character. 🙃

I am curious how the "reroll mats" for the mods will be available and hope, they are not too far gated.

After Phase 1 of the economy changes is through, will there be a phase 2?
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Finally some updates…however, why bother with mod calibration with the whole datacron fiasco. I think CG jumped the shark on that one….doesn’t make sense. Wouldn’t they have done the mod calibration first? Especially with omicrons coming out of all varieties. Just in odd fit to the game (datacrons).
  • Finally they listened to all of us complaining that mods and datacrons (sp? lol jk, I don't care) weren't complicated enough.

Yo Dawg, I heard you like RNG...

But JABBA, so it's all good.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Will this TB become a third choice on rotation, or be able to be attempted concurrently / differing times to existing Geonosis/Hoth TBs

Hopefully its not tuned to the 1% of 10mil accounts and has something for everyone