Better Star Wars Games?

DaveSkywalker
5 posts Member
edited September 2022
I want to love this game, but it keeps kicking me in the teeth, giving me the finger, then asks for payment. Just wondering what other Star Wars games people play on mobile?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I guess you won't see any other Star Wars mobile game for a while, only EA is allowed to release SW games until 2023.
  • Wait what happens in 2023? Is that just the KOTOR remake or are rights for SW being given to other companies?
  • wharp
    212 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Wait what happens in 2023? Is that just the KOTOR remake or are rights for SW being given to other companies?

EA paid a 10 years exclusivity (2013-2023) and it has not been reconducted, so any publisher / developper can release a SW game after that.

KOTOR Remake will not be the only SW game released by an other publisher/dev. Quantic Dream is working also on another SW game (SW Eclipse), and some others...
  • wharp wrote: »
    Wait what happens in 2023? Is that just the KOTOR remake or are rights for SW being given to other companies?

EA paid a 10 years exclusivity (2013-2023) and it has not been reconducted, so any publisher / developper can release a SW game after that.

KOTOR Remake will not be the only SW game released by an other publisher/dev. Quantic Dream is working also on another SW game (SW Eclipse), and some others...

Thank you for the info i did not know that.
  • wharp wrote: »

I thought Hunters was slated for a 2022 release but got delayed until 2023, so perhaps EA has already lost its exclusivity.