501st Medic CT-6116 "Kix" Concept Kit

Hello There!
This post is concerning my earlier post on a new 501st clone and I have the answer.

We see 501st Medic CT-6116 "Kix" in the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars and he would be a perfect edition to a full 501st Clone Squad!

Concept Kit:

Tags: Light Side, Healer, 501st, Clone, Galactic Republic

Basic Ability: Two Inches
All Clone allies recover 20% health and protection. This is doubled for 501st Clone Troopers and they gain 20% protection up for two turns.

Special: Proctect The Captain!
Cooldown: 3
Dispell all debuffs on clone allies and grant the opposite buffs. All clone allies gain 100% protection up for two turns.

Special: I Outrank Everyone
Cooldown: 5 (Zeta Upgrade)
This ability starts on cooldown.
Revive all 501st Clone Troopers, this ability ignores Tactical Awareness, at 100% health and protection and gain 200% protection up for 3 turns. Limit to twice per battle.

Unique: Medic of the 501st
Clone allies gain +25% max health and +25% health steal. This is doubled for 501st Clone Troopers.

Unique: Stuck in Stacic (Zeta Upgrade)
When Kix reaches 10% health, no matter what, he gains "The Last Clone Trooper" buff. This can only happen twice.

The Last Clone Trooper: This buff cannot be copied, dispelled or prevented. Kix gains Stealth and +100% health steal until he regains full health and protection. This buff then expires.

What do you all think? Please leave a comment of your feedback, it is well appreciated.

TempleGuardCaptain

Replies

• Reminder to please, please write a comment, I don't actually know if this is good. Even better if you have any issues with it.
  • TempleGuardCaptain
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Reminder to please, please write a comment, I don't actually know if this is good. Even better if you have any issues with it.

Please. I really do not know if it is good or not. But there are 33 of you, (as of writing this), that do know. So don't be afraid to write something. Feedback is greatly appreciated. And let me know if we should actually press on for this character.

TempleGuardCaptain
  • Just saying add a damaging attack so he doesn’t become like C-3PO or hermit yoda