Conquest bug armor shred

Elguapo_79er
7 posts Member
edited August 2022
You can inflict armor shred against jml while he is invincible and the debuff gets applied, but it doesn't count toward the feat.

Replies

• You can inflict armor shed against jml while he is invincible and the debuff gets applied, but it doesn't count toward the feat.

Armor shred is not a debuff. So yes, you should be able to apply it to JML even if he still has 'Total Concentration". Not sure why it does not count to the feat though.

• nottenst
    682 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    I thought it was either this node or the mini Boss where you could pile up some and it looked promising for a while here, but the feat didn't go up. So, nothing changed in September here.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    It doesn't count until you can damage him, for obvious reasons.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Right, that makes sense. You do damage the mini-Boss, but he doesn't die if there are others around, so if you are careful you can get a lot of armor shreds done there.

If that’s the case, he shouldn’t be showing 10 instances of armor shred on him. But even at that, the feat says “attempt to inflict” which for other feats means you get credit even if they resist or dodge or….
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Possum wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

If that’s the case, he shouldn’t be showing 10 instances of armor shred on him. But even at that, the feat says “attempt to inflict” which for other feats means you get credit even if they resist or dodge or….

It's the case regardless.
  • If you were honest, you’d say it’s the “bug” we’re stuck with because they don’t care enough to fix it. They’d rather we waste energy finding it doesn’t work.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    If you were honest, you’d say it’s the “bug” we’re stuck with because they don’t care enough to fix it. They’d rather we waste energy finding it doesn’t work.

They don't want it to "work" how you want it to work, otherwise it would be too easy to just spam that node for the feat. There's nothing to fix. And this has nothing to do with me not being honest. Shrug.
    If you were honest, you’d say it’s the “bug” we’re stuck with because they don’t care enough to fix it. They’d rather we waste energy finding it doesn’t work.

They don't want it to "work" how you want it to work, otherwise it would be too easy to just spam that node for the feat. There's nothing to fix. And this has nothing to do with me not being honest. Shrug.

Somehow, it's a bug. Either it's a visual bug because there is no armor shred being applied, or it's a feat bug because it should count and it doesn't.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Somehow, it's a bug. Either it's a visual bug because there is no armor shred being applied, or it's a feat bug because it should count and it doesn't.

Then it's pretty obvious that it's a visual bug, as I said there's no way they intended for it to be so easily cheesed.

• Though you can do almost exactly that in the mid boss node
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    StarSon wrote: »

Then it's pretty obvious that it's a visual bug, as I said there's no way they intended for it to be so easily cheesed.

Lame, gif didn't embed.

Maybe they don't want you to cheese it. Some of the feats are very easily cheesed, so not sure why they'd pick this one to make uncheesable. Either way, unless they say something about it, it could be either bug.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Lol look I dunno I just (don't) work here.