Game Freeze while in loading screen

Replies

• This is getting ridiculous. CG clearly doesn't care anymore. No communication at all. Get it together
  • Lost my best GL in territory war... Lost 2 rounds of the last GAC from freezes. Please at least stop these pvp and pve battles that are being screwed up because of this error.
  • PowerBuldog
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    And to start the day I've lost my jmk+cat on tw because the freeze...
  • Yeah... just had it happen in TW. Great way of removing safe wins. Cost me my Nest against murder Teddies, which I never lose.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Catching up with all things from the weekend + my PTO

I've put this on my list to discuss with the team.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi there. Hope you're having a good week. Did you happen to have this discussion with the team? Are there any updates you can share?
  • LordI
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    I have done right now 4 battles in TW.
    Failed in jmk vs jmk mirror.

CG SUCKS
    This is a continued disrespect to users
    SOLVE IT, OR POSTPONE PVP GAMES
    This game sucks
  • This keeps happening repeatedly in TW, GAC, squad arena etc. So frustrating
  • Jakdnels wrote: »
    Catching up with all things from the weekend + my PTO

I've put this on my list to discuss with the team.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi there. Hope you're having a good week. Did you happen to have this discussion with the team? Are there any updates you can share?
    The team is still investigating the reports that have been sent to the CS team.

A reminder, if (And I do suggest you do if you haven't) you send in a CS report, be sure to add any and all information you can, specifically around the device you're using.

• 8 days since there was communication on this. What's the deal CG? You fixing this or what? Really doesn't seem like anyone cares at this point. The last communication we had was the suggestion to report this in-game. That gets you nowhere at all. So what's the deal?
  • grfogth76v08.jpg
    And another tw battle lost...

I got this screen today when I bought mod energy and tried to farm all 8 attempts. The game crashed and gave that screen every time I tried to pull max, but when I backed it down to 2 attempts it gave me the mods. 4 attempts was too many, so I acted like it was better to sim 2 times and bought my 27 mods that way.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • New update incoming to address two issues, but not this one. Just great.

This one will require a Title Update most likely.

Absolutely ridiculous
  • Yup also have the same freaking issue
  • Yep same here reported it and they said it's a known issue and they are working on it lol
  • Add me to the list of the game freezing in all modes. Both arenas, gac, tb, tw, conquest. Even just normal navigating from room to room can freeze. It's beyond frustrating.

• It's a shame nobody comming here to say something.
    This game sucks
  • Another GA lost to the freeze....no just kidding, I already lost, but did lose a team to freeze. Nothing to see here CG. 😴
  • The game freezes while loading at least once a day for me. Sometimes twice. It is a game issue. Not a phone issue.
  • I'm at 120 Jabba GL tokens lost and counting from freezes trying to enter the shard battles. In-game support chat and EA Help are both black holes of unresponsiveness.

I'd assume these forums would be a better place to sound off but given the 12 pages I read, probably not!
  • FettUp wrote: »
    I'm at 120 Jabba GL tokens lost and counting from freezes trying to enter the shard battles. In-game support chat and EA Help are both black holes of unresponsiveness.

I'd assume these forums would be a better place to sound off but given the 12 pages I read, probably not!

Why would this be a better place? Everyone knows about the crashes, and CG is unable to fix it. Not like you're going to get a solution here, when the solution is CG.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    CG is unable to fix it.

I haven't seen anything indicating this (yet).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    CG is unable to fix it.

You also haven't seen anything indicating that they can (yet).
  • 10 days since anyone's communicated with us about this at all. You'd think they'd at least have the decency to check in and let us know they're working on it. If they even are.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    10 days since anyone's communicated with us about this at all. You'd think they'd at least have the decency to check in and let us know they're working on it. If they even are.

They communicated last thursday, so not 10 days
  • Ultra wrote: »
    10 days since anyone's communicated with us about this at all. You'd think they'd at least have the decency to check in and let us know they're working on it. If they even are.

Wednesday, so 9 days.
    The team is still investigating the reports that have been sent to the CS team.

A reminder, if (And I do suggest you do if you haven't) you send in a CS report, be sure to add any and all information you can, specifically around the device you're using.

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    CG is unable to fix it.

You also haven't seen anything indicating that they can (yet).

That is correct. That's why I didn't say I had.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • HaywoodJBLM
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Ultra wrote: »

Okay, 9 days. But by all means continue defending this behavior.

This is my favorite thing. Happening right this minute.
    v26x8f8f9n4e.jpg
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    331 posts EA Community Manager
    Hello folks,

There is no new update on this issue some of you are facing.

It's not one of those easy fixes as it doesn't have a clear issue (Lots of theory that's not 100% repo).

The team is still looking into this.
  • Hello folks,

There is no new update on this issue some of you are facing.

It's not one of those easy fixes as it doesn't have a clear issue (Lots of theory that's not 100% repo).

The team is still looking into this.

A sign of live from CG halleluja!