• Laynak
    25 posts Member
    Bumpin' ain't easy
  • Laynak
    25 posts Member
    Bumpin' ain't easy
  • Laynak
    25 posts Member
    Excited that CAT & Razor Crest are going to be available in the Proving Grounds, but I feel bad for those whom are less than 4m GP.
  • Laynak
    25 posts Member
    Finally got Inquisitors up to G8. Hopefully max crate is in the future for when conquest starts again!
  • Laynak
    25 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Those Proving Grounds are tough! R3 does not feel enough at all. Though, to be fair, content creators have complained for some time about qualifying requirements being too high; they kept pointing out how events of old used to have lesser qualifying requirements that allowed people to "under gear" the events if they so chose. Certainly seems to me that CG listened on this one. But now people are complaining that R3 isn't enough to complete the events, and that CG intentionally misled them into thinking the event could be accomplished with that requirement. Odd.
    Post edited by Laynak on
  • Laynak
    25 posts Member
    Pretty stoked! Guild is on a four match win streak, we're 6-2 in our last eight matches, and we're killing it in this current TW.
  • Laynak
    25 posts Member
    And now we're on a five match win streak. Killin' it!
  • Laynak
    25 posts Member
    Looking for one more!
  • Laynak
    25 posts Member
    Looking for one more!
  • Laynak
    25 posts Member
    Got 13 stars going into phase 3 of Geo DSTB. On pace to match our record stars. Should be getting 30+ Wat shards too!
  • May I join your guild
  • I am decent and could use a good guild working toward slkr
  • Laynak
    25 posts Member
    Matched our all-time record in the most recent Geo DSTB with 26 stars & 29 Wat shards. We missed our all-time record in Geo LSTB by two stars this time, but with a strategy tweak, we'll be right back at it. We also just made a phase worth's of progress on CPit, going from being able to get it down to 46% in phase 3 to down to 40% of phase 4. Guild is killing it!
  • Had a good, solid two months of not needing to replace anyone. That was nice. During that time, we reached almost 260m GP, made new milestones of earning 33 Wat shards (Up from 29) & 44 stars in Hoth LSTB (Up from 42), and built up enough strength to have a reasonable shot at beating CPit soon.
  • Another TW victory in the bag & moving on to the next one!
  • Had three people unlock GLs today. Busy day!
  • Another TW win in the bag. Onto Republic Offensive & KAM shards!
  • Bump!
  • Took us a while, but we've started defeating CPit! Aeromagnifiers for everyone!
  • Another Challenge Rancor slain, and now we're on pace to tie our all-time record within Geo LS TB!
  • Rise of the Empire (RotE) was a nice addition. We managed to pull off 12 stars the first time during the holiday season. I'm excited to see what we can do when we're back to normal activity.
  • Just wrapped up Geo DS TB for 26 stars & 30 Wat shards. Not too bad!
  • Bump!
  • Been killing CPit lately. But, even so, we're glad to hear that CPit is on the way out. The Krayt Dragon awaits!
  • On pace to match our all-time record in Geo DSTB!
  • Bump!