Player 85s and active player need directions

I currently was in thismgui,s that just was way out of my league. I feel stuck. Got that $99 bundle. Love it. Beat all the levels. Now I’m trying the journey things and struggling. Can someone give advice for the middle of the ground sbove 85?

Replies

• First half of your post is a little confusing. However, addressing the second half (and the important part) is fairly straight forward.

The journey guides are vitally important and you need to persist. They also need to be your main focus and you need to be confident that you'll achieve them.

Youtube is probably your best friend here. My recommendation would be BitDynasty. If you watch a 'how to' video on whichever journey you're doing; I'm sure you'll learn something useful.

Also mods are a massive part of achieving or........unachieving. Get on top of mods at an early stage and learn how they work and what works. They make a big difference in every facet of the game, and especially journeys.
  • jefry876 wrote: »
    I currently was in thismgui,s that just was way out of my league. I feel stuck. Got that $99 bundle. Love it. Beat all the levels. Now I’m trying the journey things and struggling. Can someone give advice for the middle of the ground sbove 85?

If you got the Hyperdrive Bundle, one of the first things I'd recommend doing is to get into a good guild, and start getting your legendaries: R2D2, Emperor Palpatine, Thrawn, CLS, and the like. Build up your roster. From there, pick a Galactic Legend and start the grind.