1 posts Member
edited October 2022
Last niutm6rfn7ptq.png
8jy3a89v6gfp.png
b4ipudekd7r4.png
rd9fz85kar50.png
o9miquxnmci7.png
cz1anqehr63g.png
Last night I was completing the general skywalker event and the game glitched saying something about my wifi, when I came back into the game I finished the whole event and was left with 110 shards and missing 35, at this point I’m softlocked and some months wasted, I’m hoping people see this post and spread the word or a dev sees this and talks to me about this trough my friend code or seeing all my files and just giving me the 35 shards I have earned
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• You need to raise a support ticket in game, using the options within the cog-wheel settings button.
  • You need to raise a support ticket in game, using the options within the cog-wheel settings button.

I did do that I’m just waiting, guilds said to post on the forums and put in tickets to try to speed up the process
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    If you post on Answers HQ, they should be able to get you your missing shards.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>