Guilds Looking For Mergers - November 2021 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Looking for a group of up to 5 players!

We are UK (GMT) based but we do have a large contingent of US players that we ensure don’t miss out on raids.

We run cPit and HSTR several times per week with HAAT and HPit (on sim) about 3 times each week. Launch is at 7pm GMT (2pm EST) with 24hr join periods for all.

We are scoring 29⭐ on the DS Geo TB and 16⭐ in LS Geo.

Our Current GP is 280M.

We use Discord for communication and our chat is generally great for offering advice, goals, strategies and a big of banter. We are a mature guild and we have never had any reason to police the chat so no worries there!

We are we looking for?:
    3M GP minimum
    500-600 tickets daily
    Preferably have 1 GL or close to

We are fully understanding with people not being able to take part in absolutely everything! All we ask is that you make it known so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out! If you want to get in touch you can add me as an ally in game - 566-965-413, contact me on discord - Facilis#8849 or join our channel - https://discord.gg/WNVMYGn
  • YodaDoc
    1000 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9lfHf3AXQYm05Pmxqt5UAA/

Chairborne Rangers (Invite only)

Spots open: 13

About us...
    Timezone: US-EST (GMT-5)
    No force farming
    On farms/sims - 24 hours wait period:
    . HPIT - sim, start immediately
    . HAAT - sim, start immediately
    . HSTR, rotating every 3 hours
    . CPIT on farm, start immediately
    30 Geo DSTB, 28 WAT shards
    20 Geo LSTB, 9 KAM shards
    100's GLs
    Average about 20k tickets daily ~ 500 tickets/person

Requirements...
    Must be active - daily players only (not casual)
    Must be at minimum 5m GP
    Must have swgoh.gg account
    Must have GL

Here's our rules...
    20 misses in 2 months of the following, get removed
    . Do the quest's daily guild activities
    . Generate at least 300 tickets daily
    No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    We have strike system... get 3 strikes, get removed.
    . For TW, if you join, must score points
    . For TB...
    . Rebel action or did not follow instruction.
    . Must produce minimum waves (15 DSTB, 5 LSTB)
  • JE_DAWG
    144 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Found
    Post edited by JE_DAWG on
  • TheDoctor
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Old guild looking for guilds and people the reinforce their ranks
    If interested, contact 'TheDoctor' (ingame/via forums) or answer on our general recruitment ad
    Hello,

we're TheTimeLordsFromGallifrey - casual, yet committed! - and principally a bunch of uncomplicated people sharing the principle that life always comes first, but under that premise want to achieve what's possible, grow and help each other.

Our guild (including its predecessor 'TheDoctorsOfGallifrey') is one of the first in the game with a core of about 10 members being with us (almost) from the beginning.
    Just like other guilds we've recently been struggling with membership numbers and activity, so now we're trying to make a new start and grow to old glory again.

In the guild's organisation we're counting on a wide base of officers (goal is about 20 when full) and democratic decision-making. All members can influence which raids or territory battles we're doing, and important stuff like rules or who's to be kicked are decided by the majority of officers.

We're open for everyone, regardless whether Whovians or not, sharing this premise and the values bound with the name of the Doctor.

Ideally you're bringing in at least 2 million GP, but more important is the will to grow and be active!

Conditions of possible merging
    Capacity: 21/29 (guaranteed/up to)
    Our currently active members have an averaged 2.75 million power, but we won't reject other guilds' players for being below that.
    Up to 20% of the other guilds' members (chosen by the guild joining) can be can directly be promoted upon joining, as long as they've already been officers, and to a maximum of 5 in numbers.
    Of course anyone joining must agree to our guild's concept and rules. They can take part in decision-making from the beginning, but there won't be a discussion about the guild's general policies, like generally being causal or the core of our rules of conduct.

If interested, contact 'TheDoctor' (ingame/via forums) or answer on our general recruitment ad

GALLIFREY STANDS

search tags: Doctor Who, Dr. Who, Gallifrey, Time Lord, Timelord,
    TARDIS, T.A.R.D.I.S., UNIT, U.N.I.T., Torchwood, Master, Missy, Davros,
    Dalek, Skaro, Cybermen, Weeping Angels, Sonic Screwdriver
    Post edited by TheDoctor on
  • Kal_El_21
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    We are a strong Guild, just missing a few players. We are not strict, but most participate in all Wars and Territory Battles, and we are looking for those who are active in the Wars and Territory Battles. We know life comes first, so no one gets kicked unless they disappear for quite a while. We accept anyone at any level, from any time zone, and want to welcome you to a fun and safe environment.
    If you are interested in joining our efforts to keep the Galaxy safe, please contact me.
    Thank you.
    We will consider a 25/25 even merger if you came our way, as we've been through this in the past.

Crowd Control - 229,745,712 GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/GryNTLb3TVy6r05hR8ZyTA/

Guild Leader: Kal El
    Ally Code: 113-165-685
  • Guild name: New Statera Empire
    Currrently 27 members, 90M total.
    We are looking for a Guild or new players to merge or join us.
    Leader and recruiter: Mazuhon
    Id: 757-738-636
    We are a very competitive Guild. Join us.
  • o o o starkillers o o o
    https://swgoh.gg/g/7nRnmyvPR4qIfDWHgH_G5Q/

Gremio mexicano en español con PG de 295 millones, hacemos 30 estrellas en Geonosis lado oscuro y 19 lado luminoso + misiones especiales, hacemos rancor dopado y tenemos 7 plazas.

Se requiere que tengan PG mínimo de 5 millones y sean activos, preferentemente con leyendas y república galáctica fuerte.

• My guild, Greedo’s Burritos, is looking for a merger. We currently sit at 45/50, but would realistically be only 30-35 taking part in the merge. The average GP of those accounts is around 5M

The main reason for this is to be able to become a CPit guild that gets higher TB stars than we currently get. With all the content that requires Relic 8&9 to unlock, being able to get these as a guild has become too important to keep the status quo.

Our guild has been around for over 5 years and the core group of players have been together around that time as well, so our priority would be to bring in another group of ~20 or so, but we are open to joining others if the situation was right.

Not interested in joining a guild alliance where our members are spread out over 3 or 4 different guilds. Staying together is key.

Message me here or in game (ally code 376-821-693) if you are interested in joining forces.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5ikpqUNtT8yqwHDE4sRjXw/
  • A guild in my alliance could be in need of a merge.

Used to do around 32/25 stars in tb before some players started to slack.
    Used to be around 375m gp, now 45/50 with around 335.
    Looking for a group/guild anywhere between 5-25 people to merge into our guild.

They want to be ambitious and very active.
    What they want from all players joining are
    - 2 gl or more, preferably 2 ls gl
    - 6 mil gp or above

If your group or guild could be a match, contact me on discord JoeDaBro#7380 or join our alliance discord for further planning.
    https://discord.gg/9F9vm77
  • wxjb1ks4q3hy.jpg

Are you a guild that has some top end talent but the lower ranks of your guild are weighing you down. Participation lacking and inconsistent. Struggling to recruit as quickly as you need to cut dead weight?

If this is your guild or a group of 10-20 SWHOG members please consider joining the Darth Reapers. We are an original independent guild looking to move forward in end game content.

*Officer Positions Available*

Who we are:

Darth Reapers - https://swgoh.gg/g/850/darthreapers/
    Active Guild GP - ~340 – 7M ave GP
    TW mandatory
    SIM Rancor and Tank.
    HSith has a 24hr join period and then is FFA.
    CPIT - Free for All - On Farm
    GEO TB – 16 Light side, 30 Dark Side
    35+ Wat Shards, KAM ~3 Shads
    6 Million Minimum GP to join, with min 2 GL.
    My ally code is : 259-118-912
    Discord : Gage#1067

• BigDaddyCool81
    93 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Post edited by BigDaddyCool81 on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/9lfHf3AXQYm05Pmxqt5UAA/

Chairborne Rangers (Invite only)

About us...
    Timezone: US-EST (GMT-5)
    No force farming
    On farms/sims - 24 hours wait period:
    . HPIT - sim, start immediately
    . HAAT - sim, start immediately
    . HSTR, rotating every 3 hours
    . CPIT on farm, start immediately
    30 Geo DSTB, 28 WAT shards
    20 Geo LSTB, 9 KAM shards
    100's GLs
    Average about 27k tickets daily ~ 500 tickets/person

Requirements...
    Must be active - daily players only (not casual)
    Must be at minimum 5m GP
    Must have swgoh.gg account
    Must have GL

Here's our rules...
    20 misses in 2 months of the following, get removed
    . Do the quest's daily guild activities
    . Generate at least 300 tickets daily
    No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    We have strike system... get 3 strikes, get removed.
    . For TW, if you join, must score points
    . For TB...
    . Rebel action or did not follow instruction.
    . Must produce minimum waves (15 DSTB, 5 LSTB)
  • rmlv9sbjfeoa.jpg
    Darth Reapers - https://swgoh.gg/g/850/darthreapers/
    We are an active guild looking to add up to 10 new members to our ranks.
    Active Guild GP - ~336 – 7M ave GP
    TW mandatory
    SIM Rancor and Tank.
    HSith has a 24hr join period and then is FFA.
    CPIT - Free for All - On Farm
    GEO TB – 17 Light side, 31 Dark Side
    35+ Wat Shards, KAM ~3 Shads
    6 Million Minimum GP to join, with min 2 GL.
    My ally code is : 259-118-912
    Discord : Gage#1067
  • Logan_5
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    kfvjs01r3826.png

The Rebellion Guild - https://swgoh.gg/g/7JvNLsQcS7yM1Wx7e2ubTg/

We are a guild looking for active members or a merger with another guild.

Recruiting has been difficult last 6 months with several of our top members moving on to more active guilds.

We currently have approximately 30 members. 9-10 above 6 mil GP

22 GL's currently.

We would like to be competitive again or join with another guild that is.

My Ally code is: 116-821-235

Discord: Logan5#7720

THANKS, to everyone who reached out. We found a guild to merge with.
    Post edited by Logan_5 on
  • Allansia Renegades

We're looking for a friendly guild to join with us.

Are you struggling to get raids started, join Territory Wars, colleting Wat Tambor shards etc?

No worries, we were where you are now.

We're a long-standing 'casual' but active guild, with a few gaps in our roster to fill.

A core of us chat on discord, but we have a mixture of all player levels, and guildmates who have been with us years, but also a healthy amount of noobs looking to develop through us.

If you are fed up with missing out... give us a go. Honestly, you'll be very welcome.

Hunt us out: Allansia Renegades
    I'm Maggot. (Cant remember why that's my tag now, it's been soooo long)
  • Hi! We are the Deathless Mages: https://swgoh.gg/g/8QQE14aQQv2n4gEUGzK2ew/.

We are a fairly casual guild with a solid core of players that is looking to grow, but we've had some recent departures that have left a hole in our roster.

If you are a guild that wants to grow, we would be interested in talking about a merger. We have 27 or 28 current active members. We would like to be in a situation where we are always participating in TW, improving over time in TB (dark side Geo, both for light side but focusing more on Geo we hope), and bringing in more Wat shards.

We currently do all heroic raids but have not managed CPit yet.

We are on Discord, but have not required Discord use so far so we also use the in-game chat.

I'm DarthBinks, one of the officers in the guild. Feel free to contact me here if interested.
  • Allansia Renegades has space for up to 10 new guildmates, so a merger would be great.
    We're doing ok, with 160M GP and a friendly group of players.
    We've lost a few of the guild who have left the game.
    Sooooooooo,
    If you're in a guild that's missing out on the fun, come join us and miss out no more!
    We welcome noobs and whales alike. There's no rules, but participation in Territory Wars and Battles would be good.
    We sim all but the big rancor raids, so shards will come through thick and fast.
    If you're interested, hunt us out in guild search and just join us.
    I'm Maggot by the way.
  • South of Mustafar is looking to grow again. Slow attrition has dropped our numbers so we are looking for a guild to merge with. Have approximately 20 openings. We are a fun, but casual guild with roughly 140 million GP. Heroic raid sims with a day join period and active in TW and DS/LS TBs. Please reach out to Elias Lund with an ally code of 972-186-948. Thank you!
  • Hello all, due to current losses we have 16 openings to fill. We have tried the normal guild invites for individuals and still have 16 openings to fill. This long slog has me trying anything to get my guild back to full strength. Here are some of my guild stats.

Guild name : Jesfan

Guild GP : 160 million÷

We are a guild that has good participation in TW but have taken on a lot of new and up-in-coming members but still need to build, just like we all did. We are a casual guild but we do participate as strongly as each member can. We also are a donating guild to each other. Check us out in game guild search for Jesfan see if you are interested. I am the Guild leader and recruiter, I'm DarkSideRonin and you can check me out https://swgoh.gg/p/237729
  • lightmatter22
    887 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    amwvencc66n9.jpg
    Looking for 5-10 ACTIVE PLAYERS with 3 OFFICER openings. Trying to remove non-actives
    Focus is LSTB and TW
    Easily clears CPIT
    All GL's Welcome!
    We are an Independent Guild!
    Looking for competitive players
    Do you have 5.5mil gp or higher??
    385 mil GP guild 7.7 mil gp average for all players
    Must have 3 GL's
    All Heroic raids-alternate every 2 weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST Week 2-7pm EST(Simmed)
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST Week 2-8pm EST(Simmed)
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST Week 2-6pm EST
    CPIT 8pm EST as soon as earn tickets
    MANDATORY: 600 raid tickets, TB, TW
    DS 32 GEO STARS
    24 LS GEO STARS
    49 WAT shards
    29+ KAM shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
  • BigDaddyCool81
    93 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Post edited by BigDaddyCool81 on
  • Dave816
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Deleted
    Post edited by Dave816 on
  • 400m GP 43/50 US guild looking for a group or a merger of 15 to 25 members with similar goals and dedication. We're a heavily TW focused guild that still takes TB seriously but is all about having fun. Players are expected to have high GAC/fleet ranks. Message me if you feel that your guild might be a good fit. My Discord is 12mm #5916
  • Force Born Guild is recruiting.

We are a "daily play" guild with 45 players. We are needing to do some house cleaning after two years of having it easy. I did 3 Mergers over 2 years for our Guild before that.

Our leader is 8.3 mil with 4 GL's, I'm 6.1 mil with 1 to give you an idea of what we are looking for.  2 or 3 mil players are ok just as long as you have some upper players as well.

We don't use discord, wasn't a lot of interest but if you have a channel and want to bring it that's fine. We are a fairly quiet, hard fighting guild. 

Only a few rules:  If your absent for 30 days we bounce you.  Exceptions of course for Military, Vacation and Work but you must let us know.

Our Guild GP is 186 mil.  We get about 10 stars on dark side Geonosis and half that on light side with 3 or 4 Watt shards.
    A lot of GL's.  I don't know how many anymore as many players have several.

Any questions just message me.  Enjoy

Ally code 852-845-197

• https://swgoh.gg/g/XJ4ZSBmuT2GYdxZqOpYqUA/

Yavin IV Defence Squadron is part of a two-guild coalition sharing a Discord server (along with Echo Base Squadron) and is looking to shore up recruitment and get future-proofed for the new TB. This will no doubt ruin a lot of underperforming/understrength guilds when it drops like all of the new guild events have done so far. If your current guild is stagnating and failing to replace members who have moved on, failing to get enough players for a TW or is suffering from player burnout then why not kickstart your account and get in touch?

We are looking for a group of 15 players to join us in our amazing coalition community on Discord. Current GP stands at 242m after pruning inactives, we are able to clear CPit with mercs (or get halfway through Phase 4 without mercs). Currently hitting 27⭐ on DS and 13⭐ on LS. Good mix of EU/UK-US players (about an even split between both) and all active and engaged with the game. Officer positions available.

Serious enquiries only (ie. no 1m GP players) and NO alliance offers - we're already part of one and not looking for either to go elsewhere.

If interested, come along to our Discord server and chat to our officers or PM me directly on here.

https://discord.gg/Z2F9EV2GPm
  • lightmatter22
    887 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    mdibp5947y9c.jpg
    Looking for 5-10 ACTIVE PLAYERS with 3 OFFICER openings. Trying to remove non-actives
    Focus is LSTB and TW
    Easily clears CPIT
    All GL's Welcome!
    We are an Independent Guild!
    Looking for competitive players
    Do you have 5.5mil gp or higher??
    387 mil GP guild 7.7 mil gp average for all players
    Must have 3 GL's
    All Heroic raids-alternate every 2 weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST Week 2-7pm EST(Simmed)
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST Week 2-8pm EST(Simmed)
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST Week 2-6pm EST
    CPIT 8pm EST as soon as earn tickets
    MANDATORY: 600 raid tickets, TB, TW
    DS 32 GEO STARS
    26 LS GEO STARS
    49 WAT shards
    29+ KAM shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Post edited by lightmatter22 on
  • RhinaLightleaper
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    The Crimson Cross has found a guild to merge with, thanks to those who contacted me.

Post edited by RhinaLightleaper on
  • Jigglejiggle
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Hi, I’m with a guild called DRR Part Trois. We are part of the DarkSaber alliance. We are looking for 20 ppl to join us. We have 30 members and our GP is 37M, so basically just over 1M GP per member. We do all heroic raids except for cpit and we do TB and TW regularly. We actually have other sister guilds with much higher lvl GP in case those interest you. If you’d like to discuss merger please contact me. My ally code is 729-869-352

Here is the official info on the guild

DRR Part Trois
    https://swgoh.gg/g/g124nvucSnuEicwEK4L0hg/

- Guild GP: 36Mil+ for now. Growing steadily
    - no tix min requirement
    - TB: 10-12 stars on average, running Hoth only
    - TW participation required to join at least if you are active during the event (win or lose, we still get rewards but we do have a 75% win ratio currently)
    - 7:30p for Hpit and Haat. 24hrs to join.
    - 3p for HSR (Merc). 1hr join period/ 15-18hrs to attack.
    - Raid times can change to suit the needs of the guild.
    - Guild Reset: 7:30p EST

Requirements and conditions to join:
    - One 7 star toon for heroic raids or close to one
    - Player lvl 65 to participate in territory battles to get rewards.
    - Minimum 350 K GP
    - We are a laid back guild but we kick after 7 days inactive unless coordinated with guild officers for relative long term inactivity due to IRL situations.

Other Alliance guilds:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OUlkGtGdvK7FQIrS_1HXSTVqKR4F9oEN7_9J79ApxhY/edit?usp=sharing

-If you see another guild on our list you are interested in, stop on in and chat with us. Ask for TKD or PT officer

DSA Recruitment Server: https://discord.gg/v3Dym6wRCQ

Cheers
  • We are looking for 10-15 active players, suffering from a slew of retirements at the moment.

Guild GG: https://swgoh.gg/g/5z_yfOXtRx-BzqQdqsGKQg/

ALUMINUM FALC0NS is recruiting active players.

WHERE WE ARE:

• 16-18 :stars: DSGEO Very efficient TB strategies.
    • 17 Wat Shards
    • 7 stars: LSGEO hoping to take it to 8 soon
    • No KAM Shards at the moment
    • HAAT/HPIT on Sim on Guild Reset @ 6:30pm (EST), 24hr join period
    • HSTR on farm @ 6:30pm (EST)
    • We are still working on CPIT 5% away from clearing p1.

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR GUILD:

Active Player, someone with over 1.5mil GP min, preferably 2m+. We do not tell you which characters to farm, we just have a few suggestions that are posted on our Discord for characters we need to complete platoons.

GUILD REQUIREMENTS:

• Minimum 400 guild points
    • 7 days of inactivity gets u kicked. We do not kick members that inform us that they will be inactive.
    • TB participation is required
    • TW participation is not required but encouraged.If you join the TW defense and offense is expected from you. Let’s help each other out!

Recruiter GG https://swgoh.gg/p/464929186/
    Ally Code: 464-929-186
    Guild GG: https://swgoh.gg/g/5z_yfOXtRx-BzqQdqsGKQg/
  • 9sdnjaf3ymk7.png
    GALACTIC PEACEKEEPERS NEED YOU

We are a friendly, relaxed, long-term guild looking for a guild with 10-13 players that wants to merge with us. Like most guilds, we’ve had a few retirements and are now trying to fill empty seats and remove inactives.
    • 246m GP
    • LS Geo – 6*
    • DS Geo – 16* ~13 Wat shards
    • HPIT, HAAT on farm. Sith completed within few hours usually. 24hr signup
    • Working towards CPit viability – looking for growing players to help
    • UK time zone based, but with international players
    • No mandatory Discord requirements

Looking for 10-13 active players with room for officers. Ideally looking for players around 4.5m with GLs, but we understand that not everyone will be at that level.
    Relaxed, fun environment with no strict rules and an understanding that life happens. Grow your roster how you want – we just ask that you’re active, engaged and consider helping the guild reach its goals.

Feel free to reach out to us!

Ally code: 323-776-592
    Ally code: 824-228-987