Mods are still missing and misplaced.

BruhSoup
3 posts Member
edited October 2022
Anyone else still experiencing mod problems?

I recently got back on the game after about a months leave. Coming back my mods were everywhere, and some of them were even missing.

I’ve reached out with a ticket in game a couple weeks ago and absolutely no progress has been made.

Is there any way I can get in contact with someone that’ll actually help or are there any troubleshooting fixes I can do?

Picture explanations:

T3-M4 has a 6 dot mod on him at gear levels below g12, proving that a bug has infected my account.

The pic from DSR bot and my current highest speed mods show that 4/7 of my +25 speed mods are just straight up gone.

The picture of my saved modsets also show mods are missing. Most of these sets were for archive purposes. Such as any of the SLKR, JMK Armorer (for my SLKR counter), and my Darth Revan sets. These were complete when I left a month ago, now coming back they are in pieces.

If there’s any way I can revert my mods to the way they were on September 4th (when I left), that would be preferable.

lekuo5fn617l.jpegp60knvp3odno.jpeg
84t2a1f6c3lc.jpeg

4bg78d58fb5t.jpeg
3jgrn2dlqvuh.jpeg
vmw4kdj6kh4a.jpeg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• The same thing happened to me. I also have a lot of 6 dot mods missing, my mods were on different characters, I have some characters that are under G12 but with 6 dot mods. Situation is quite similar, I took a vacation for about 3 weeks at the middle of August and when I got back I noticed all these changes. I have talked to support for more than a month, I reported this as a bug but still nothing has been done.
  • Lumiya
    1439 posts Member
    A while ago they changed the mod inventory functions and there were players missing their mods. Maybe something similar happened to your accounts you just didn't see it right away because you were inactive
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • The same thing happened to me. I also have a lot of 6 dot mods missing, my mods were on different characters, I have some characters that are under G12 but with 6 dot mods. Situation is quite similar, I took a vacation for about 3 weeks at the middle of August and when I got back I noticed all these changes. I have talked to support for more than a month, I reported this as a bug but still nothing has been done.

That's brutal and unfair. Especially when there's ironclad proof of a bug, like the OP had.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    This has been happening to others and has been reported. Initially CG was confusing it with the other mod inventory bug that was fixed, but it does look like it was finally passed on to the team.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>