ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Attacker, Scoundrel, Droid

0-0-0
UNIT NAME: 0-0-0
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Support, Scoundrel, Droid

Key Attributes:
  • BT-1 and 0-0-0 have a granted ability when paired together
  • In 3v3 Grand Arena 0-0-0’s special ability provides bonuses if BT-1 is present
  • When a Non-Droid enemy is defeated by a Droid, gain bonuses
  • When one gains a stack of Translation, the other earns a stack of Translation as well once per turn
  • Haywire Granted Ability hits ALL other units on the battlefield. Beep Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop. Everybody gets booped

Inspiration:
  • This pair of droids come directly from the Vader comics, as two droids owned by the infamous Doctor Aphra.
  • 0-0-0’s Basic attack Fatal Shock is born of his habit of shocking anyone who he shakes hands with. Old habits die hard, but not as hard as most organics do.
  • BT-1’s Haywire ability was inspired by the time he got blinded by R2-D2 so in retaliation he just fired on everyone and everything.
  • 0-0-0 shares many functions of C-3PO, so it was natural that he have his own, unique, ways of granting Translation.
  • “Throughout the process of creation, many of the developers went from "who are these droids?" to absolutely loving them and wanting to take them home.”
  • Designed through the inspiration of destruction, mayhem yaddi yaddi yaddi

Strategy Tips:
  • Units are best used together and not on separate teams
  • Haywire is intended to assist you in the destruction of the opposing team
  • A prescribed leader is needed to fulfill their full potential, but you’ll sort it out

FAQ:
Do I have to complete two Marquees, one for each character?
No, the units are combined into a single marquee! Each tier will have two encounters, each covering a different ability on a character.
Because of the way our messaging system works, Auto-battle has been disabled in all tiers of the Marquee.

What do I need for the Legacy Tier, and what are the rewards?
You will need both BT-1 and 0-0-0 at 5* or higher. Because of the higher investment required, you will earn 5 Omicron Materials and two titles and two portraits for your account.

BT-1’s Haywire ability says it deals damage to “all other characters”. Surely this doesn’t mean he damages my own characters, right?
BT-1’s Haywire will damage your own characters, but has a reduced effect, and remember that this ability can’t actually defeat any characters, yours or theirs.

BT-1
ABILITIES:
BASIC:Overcharged Laser
9b6fy70pp7xr.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy three times and inflict a stack of Damage Over Time for 2 turns.

SPECIAL 1: Agent of Destruction (CD:3)
s17aqr8rhhvg.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Expose for 1 turn and a stack of Damage Over Time for 2 turns. If the target enemy is inflicted with Target Lock, inflict Burning and another stack of Damage Over Time for 2 turns.

UNIQUE 1: Homicidal Counterpart (ZETA)(Omicron)
ef84p1w6r3jm.gif

Final Text:At the start of battle, BT-1 gains 10% Critical Damage for each Droid ally, 10% Potency for each Dark Side ally, and 5 Speed for each Scoundrel ally. If 0-0-0 is an active ally, gain the granted ability Kill Them All. Whenever 0-0-0 uses a Special ability, BT-1 assists dealing 40% less damage.

Kill Them All (CD:5) - Deal Physical damage to all enemies and call 0-0-0 to assist.
While in 3v3 Grand Arenas: whenever BT-1 or 0-0-0 defeat an enemy, their cooldowns are refreshed and they gain 30% Turn Meter.

UNIQUE 2: Blastomech Prototype
w6z6yy9klxgc.gif

Final Text: BT-1 gains 100% Offense. Whenever BT-1 defeats an enemy, he gains the granted ability Haywire and takes a bonus turn. During this bonus turn, BT-1 removes Ability Block from himself and can only use the granted ability Haywire.
Haywire: Deal Physical damage to all other characters, reduced by 75% for allies, which can't be evaded; this damage can't defeat allies or enemies.

0-0-0
ABILITIES:
BASIC:Fatal Shock
vxp25y3a2xbr.gif

Final Text: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Shock for 1 turn. If the target enemy is non-Droid and is already inflicted with Shock, Stun them for 1 turn instead. If this ability defeats an enemy, gain a stack of Translation (max 3) for 3 turns.

SPECIAL 1: Specialized in Torture (CD:5) (Omicron)
xy7e5yp6hufh.gif

Final Text: Deal Special damage and inflict Torture on target enemy for 1 turn, which can't be copied, dispelled, evaded or resisted. If the target enemy already had Torture, instead deal Special Damage to all enemies and grant all Dark Side allies a stack of Translation (max 3) for 3 turns.
While in 3v3 Grand Arenas: Torture inflicted from this ability lasts for 2 turns. If BT-1 is an active ally, BT-1 and 0-0-0 recover 20% Health and Protection; if this ability defeats an enemy, all Dark Side allies gain 10% Offense (stacking) for the rest of the encounter, doubled for Dark Side Droids.
Torture: Receive bonus damage equal to 10% of this character's Max Health when damaged by an attack; reduce Defense by 10% (stacking, max 50%) for the rest of the encounter when damaged by an attack; can't gain bonus Turn Meter

UNIQUE 1: Interrogation Protocol
Final Text: Dark Side allies gain 20% Critical Damage. Whenever a Dark Side ally uses an ability on an enemy with Torture, grant that ally 1 stack of Translation (max 3) for 3 turns. Dark Side allies gain 5% Potency for each stack of Translation on them, doubled for Droids.
Translation: Beneficial effects build based on the cumulative number of stacks:
1 stack: Gain 30% Max Health
2 stacks: Gain 15% Critical Chance
3 stacks: If only one ally who grants Translation is present, decrease this character's cooldowns by 1 when that ally uses their Basic ability (limit once per turn)

UNIQUE 2: Drain Organics (Zeta)
Final Text: Whenever 0-0-0 or BT-1 gain a stack of Translation, they grant a stack of Translation to the other (limit once per turn). At the start of 0-0-0's turn, inflict Target Lock for 1 turn on a random non-Droid enemy that doesn't already have it. Whenever a non-Droid enemy is defeated, the attacking ally recovers 30% Health and Protection. If the attacking ally is a Dark Side Droid, they also gain Offense Up for 2 turns and 15% Turn Meter. If the attacking ally is BT-1, he gains Offense Up for 2 turns and 30% Turn Meter instead.

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    mzrx25qzyd5b.png
  • Murder droids!!!
  • Animations are awesome.
  • Are drop rates for the packs going to be adjusted for this?
    Otherwise I'll likely keep my money
  • that basic looks like an atrociously slow basic. I'd put it with sortee just to make wampa time out :joy:
  • Will these two be required for Doctor Aphra?
  • Polygons! Anyway I look forward to this event hopefully these 2 live up to the hype
  • I've been waiting for Dr A.
    I hope you guys do her justice
  • I absolutely love this. BT attacking everyone is so perfect 😂🤣
  • What happens during BT-1's bonus turn if he has undispellable Ability Block from Lord Vader? (theoretically) If he defeats someone by assisting he should get the bonus turn, be unable to dispell the AB and then what?
  • SubjectZero
    176 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Was legitimately thinking on whaling for the first time to get one of em to 5 stars to get an avatar. 2 of them is a hard no go though so ill pass, so thats a huge shame since these were the only avatars id ever be interested in haha. Ah well, sad but lets hope for an Aphra avatar I guess. Kits look cool though, looking forward to how they do with aphra and how the final team will look like!
  • Finally i can pass.....wait, scoundrels?
  • Ngl, bt and 0-0-0 were some of my fav chracters in star wars, hope they're as good as their animations
  • CommanderMime
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    MusteA wrote: »
    What happens during BT-1's bonus turn if he has undispellable Ability Block from Lord Vader? (theoretically) If he defeats someone by assisting he should get the bonus turn, be unable to dispell the AB and then what?

So, this is an interesting case of wording that we haven't seen since GAS was revealed. You'll note the kit doesn't say BT-1 /dispels/ Ability Block, it says he /removes/ is. This is actually a slightly different mechanic, and the only other place this is seen in-game is in GAS' kit when he enters Cover. BT-1 will be able to remove LV's undispellable AB because undispellable does not mean unremovable.
  • So happy they are finally branching out to the comics. These two are the best droids in star wars, hands down. Some other comic characters I'd like to see are some high republic characters, or valance. I know this one would never happen, but it would also be awesome to get grakkus the hutt.
  • Dianora wrote: »
    Will these two be required for Doctor Aphra?

They are the Drs droids
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • telboy007
    73 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    One of the uniques state they give translation to each other.

Translation states for 3 stacks... if only one ally that can grant translation is present...

Won't this prevent cool down reductions when they are both on the same team?

I can't imagine this will introduce a bug.
  • How do you have time to release more new units when you STILL haven't fixed the ongoing Game Freeze issues affecting thousands of players on a daily basis in GAC, TW, TB, Arena, Events, Inventory, and pretty much every other area of the game?!
  • I'm not really a fan of adding comic book characters; however, I really like these 2. I love droids and they look fantastic The gun metal with red looks awesome and the little fellow is very entertaining. The shorty team is a breath of fresh air too!
  • How long does it usually take marquees to become farmable? I want these guys so much
  • TripleZero
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    You messed up the reference. Old habits die *harder* than most organics.

omu4sx81h8ms.jpg

• What's the point of adding new characters when you can't play them because of a game breaking frozen loading screen bug?

Fix your game FIRST CG!!!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Sev112 wrote: »
    What's the point of adding new characters when you can't play them because of a game breaking frozen loading screen bug?

Do you think if they stopped adding marquees (which were already planned out by the way) they would/could fix the bug faster?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I'm not familiar with the comic, but they seem kinda cool. Like an evil 3p0 and R2. Reminds me of HK from KOTOR
  • dhwo
    65 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    mzrx25qzyd5b.png

Hmmmm…personally I would say that posting something like this is a clear copyright infringement. But as the post is by the moderator of this forum, I’m pretty sure this has been checked before posting.
    At least in the same way as CG ensures the game’s quality via testing before releasing updates 😁
  • TVF wrote: »
    What's the point of adding new characters when you can't play them because of a game breaking frozen loading screen bug?

Do you think if they stopped adding marquees (which were already planned out by the way) they would/could fix the bug faster?

There is a game breaking bug affecting a lot of people and costing those players time, currency, and money for WEEKS. It should absolutely be priority number 1 instead of adding characters that will end up freezing on us when trying to enter a game mode.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Didn't answer my question.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Didn't answer my question.

Don't care to.
  • Sev112 wrote: »

I can play them as I never hit loading errors, so I say bring on more units! particularly tuskens and pirates

while the loading issue is affecting many players its still not a simple fix when its not easy to replicate, as far as I've heard, and more then likely adding any new unit wont change a thing with trying to figure out this bug as they should be independent variables
  • flux_rono wrote: »

I can play them as I never hit loading errors, so I say bring on more units! particularly tuskens and pirates

while the loading issue is affecting many players its still not a simple fix when its not easy to replicate, as far as I've heard, and more then likely adding any new unit wont change a thing with trying to figure out this bug as they should be independent variables

Actually while stopping the game from freezing may not be a simple fix, well not for CG programmers, resolving the issues caused by the games freezes should be a VERY EASY fix for any remotely capable programmer by simply placing a flag/counter AFTER the point at which the game begins the battle timer countdown, or AFTER the first ability is used by any unit, which is used to determine if the game marks a Squad/Fleet as having been used or not, battle as having been attempted or not, arena 10-min cooldown timer as having been activated or not, etc. - Currently they are running a game which freezes and fails BEFORE you enter the battle screen of whatever you're doing, yet they still mark the units/attempts/timers/etc. as having registered a battle. If they simply made that change as to when they were registered and put it after the battle clock starts or after the first use of an ability then 99% of the Game Freezing issues would not be such an immediate issue since you could just close the game, re-open, and your GAC/TW/TB/Arena/etc. battle wouldn't have been registered and you could just go into battle with that squad/fleet again (...and again, until it didn't freeze) - the biggest issue isn't the freezing (which they should've identified the cause of already) but the marking of battles/units/etc. as done/used which is costing players GAC results, Arena crystals, TW battle wins, TB battle waves/points/stars. It really shouldn't be hard for anyone with coding experience to make that change to their procedural markers.