36518 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Sev112 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Didn't answer my question.

Don't care to.

Thank you for confirming my point.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I find it amusing the legacy tier gives the same amount of omicrons even though it's two characters you need to five star for this event. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
  • telboy007 wrote: »
    I find it amusing the legacy tier gives the same amount of omicrons even though it's two characters you need to five star for this event. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

it gives 5 as opposed to the normal 2, which means it gives more then normal for 2 marquee charatcers
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    There's no description of what Torture does.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

IMO thats an issue on a few kits, where only the first person with a buff/debuff has the description while others don't get it. it might be cumbersome but I think any time a buff/debuff is mentioned it should say what it does besides super basic game-wide ones like offense down, stun, ect. i want to say only translation has been fully described in every kt that has it.
  • I'm not familiar with the comics, but after playing the Marquee, I love these droids! Love the sounds effects and voice of 0-0-0 and love the little droid's crazy attack everyone move! Great work on these CG, for me at least it is an unexpected pleasant surprise
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Very disappointing that Murder Bucket isn’t one of the titles that you unlock for this event :'(
  • I just finished reading the Dr. Aphra comic and was so glad to see these two drop. I actually played the event on my tablet (no crash surprisingly) with the sound on. Best droids ever!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    flux_rono wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

IMO thats an issue on a few kits, where only the first person with a buff/debuff has the description while others don't get it. it might be cumbersome but I think any time a buff/debuff is mentioned it should say what it does besides super basic game-wide ones like offense down, stun, ect. i want to say only translation has been fully described in every kt that has it.

Yeah, but this IS the first person with Torture. So unless it's a blue mechanic where they just get the bonuses based on attacking targets with Torture. In which case, unless Dr. Aphra does something cool with it, it seems like an underwhelming omicron.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

Yeah, but this IS the first person with Torture. So unless it's a blue mechanic where they just get the bonuses based on attacking targets with Torture. In which case, unless Dr. Aphra does something cool with it, it seems like an underwhelming omicron.

Leave it to a droid to call another droid a person.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid wrote: »

Grand inquisitor is the first actually
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Regardless, I do think 000 needs to include what torture does in his own kit rather than have players chase around other units that have similar debuffs
  • So happy they are finally branching out to the comics. These two are the best droids in star wars, hands down. Some other comic characters I'd like to see are some high republic characters, or valance. I know this one would never happen, but it would also be awesome to get grakkus the hutt.
    So happy they are finally branching out to the comics. These two are the best droids in star wars, hands down. Some other comic characters I'd like to see are some high republic characters, or valance. I know this one would never happen, but it would also be awesome to get grakkus the hutt.

Yeah like the Geode..........
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator

Grand inquisitor is the first actually

Well, shows how often I see Grand Inquisitor then.
  • Hey CG I just want to say...these evil pair is really fun, even in a marquee event, I think I am going to whale them.

Not like inquisitors marquees, attackers spent tons of time to kill a single enemy, very underwhelming.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Regardless, I do think 000 needs to include what torture does in his own kit rather than have players chase around other units that have similar debuffs

again most kits should resay what more unique buff/debuffs do similar to translation on the 3 people who have it
  • TVF wrote: »

Don't care to.

You had no point and I wasn't in the mood.
  • Sev112 wrote: »

Don't care to.

You had no point and I wasn't in the mood.

Allow me to clarify the point: people fixing bugs and fixing doing the art and kits for new characters are (most likely) not the same people. Stopping releasing characters won’t make the bugs resolve faster.