Missing Feature: Sort by relics

With datacrons requiring us to have units that are of a specific relic level this would be really helpful so we can find those units below R3 and R5 that need to have more relics placed on them. If UI space is a concern, perhaps merge it with the gear sort functionality?

Replies

• ANH
    25 posts Member
    How after 3+ years of relics, do we not have sort by relic level in the UI yet?
  • +1 this

And while we're at it, can we get a Filter for Omicrons? (Applied and unapplied)
  • We have a check box system for selecting tags, yet we can only select a single tag.
    While I can select "droids" or "seppies" but I cannot select "seppie droids". Why?

m2pkiudf95rl.png
  • all of these yes

-sort by relic level
    -mutli tag options (sep droids, GR jedi, GR clone, etc)
    -filter by arena omicrons, TW omicrons, etc
  • ANH wrote: »
    How after 3+ years of relics, do we not have sort by relic level in the UI yet?

Wont make them extra profit. Thats why.
  • Before or after Fleet loadouts?
  • I think you should be able to search for multiple tags at once. like your “seppie droids” but if you could just select “seppies” and then “droids”. it would be a lot easier to program.
  • Screerider wrote: »
    Before or after Fleet loadouts?

After
  • ANH
    25 posts Member
    Just re-raising this flag. With all the activities in the game that require specific relic levels... can we please get a sort by Relic in the Character screen? Pretty please?

Before fleet loadouts. Because adding a sort to an existing screen on a character attribute should be easier than fleet loadouts. That they'll probably never do. So "sorting someday" before "fleet loadouts never," please. :)
  • It would be awesome these rather obvious but missing easy qols get communicated to the team @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • Just watch, instead of someone auctioning on this thread, they will call it a necro and close it.
  • Johnnyreb wrote: »
    I’d like to be able to switch mods between toons on the same screen instead of taking off a mod then try and remember who I took it from
    And you only have a tiny portrait to go on as well. Happy hunting.