Omicron Ability Update: Luminara

CG_Tusken_Meathead
331 posts EA Community Manager
Today's Update brings an Omicron to Luminara!

Old Final Text: Each ally recovers Health equal to 45% of Luminara Unduli's Max Health, plus an additional 20% of her Max Health on the start of their next 2 turns.

New Final Text: Each ally recovers Health equal to 45% of Luminara Unduli's Max Health and gains a stack of Heal Over Time for 2 turns that recovers Health equal to 20% of Luminara's Max Health.

While in Grand Arenas: Dispel all debuffs on allies. Allies gain Tenacity Up for 2 turns, and Luminari Unduli gains 50 Speed for 2 turns. Stacks of Heal Over Time gained from this ability trigger whenever any Heal Over Time from this ability triggers (limit once per turn), and whenever they trigger, they also recover 20% Protection. While allies have a stack of Heal Over Time from this ability, they have +100% Critical Avoidance and are immune to Turn Meter reduction. Whenever a stack of Heal Over Time from this ability is dispelled, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1.
Other allies with Protection Up can't gain these bonuses, and these stacks of Heal Over Time expire on other allies who gain Protection Up.

Replies

• For the new store, lots of players are saying that they can't do an EA connect and that there is no EA connect button.
  • I wish we went back to giving omicrons to characters we reliced as GL requirements. Still several less useful characters.
  • have to check it out, but i would need 3 screenshots for her new omicron-ability…
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Zumwan wrote: »
    I wish we went back to giving omicrons to characters we reliced as GL requirements. Still several less useful characters.

I don't know. I am seeing this omicron as amazingly synergistic with JML

I will happily take a very synergistic jedi with JML in grand arena, where padme and QGJ already steal lots of jedi from JML and JMK

• Yeah same thing here, I even went hunting for a client update.
    Swinny wrote: »
    For the new store, lots of players are saying that they can't do an EA connect and that there is no EA connect button.

• The next question would be when are older jedi and GK getting lvl 8 Leader and/or Unique abilities??

A little extra junkionality could give some more flexibility in the use of leftover jedi like Ima, Plo, Kit, Guardian, Consular, Eeth and (less so) Aayla.

Some have one or the other but most look like they could do with a Zeta or a beefy Omega.
  • E3P0
    109 posts Member
    Does the speed bonus stack if she uses the ability repeatedly in succession (thanks to dispel->cooldown reduction)?
  • E3P0
    109 posts Member
    Speaking of cooldown, at level 8 (the omega) the cooldown of this ability gets reduced to 4. But in-game it shows it jumping back up to a cooldown of 5 with the omicron at level 9. Is this a bug/display error?
  • This could have useful implications on a starkiller team?

I assume she's a light side healer so she should be able to spam this ability out
  • This could have useful implications on a starkiller team?

I assume she's a light side healer so she should be able to spam this ability out

Starkiller's kit calls out LS UFU healer and Jedi Tank, Lumi is neither.
  • Zumwan wrote: »
    This could have useful implications on a starkiller team?

No it doesn't. It just said light side healer allies for the cooldown reduction. Of which Luminara would count.

The light side UFU only applies to the criteria to make the 5.

So in this case Visa and Lumi would benefit from the cooldown reduction.

Of course then you do lose out on the pretaunt of a Jedi Tank.

Not saying she'd work but could have interesting combos as Lumis kit itself has no specific Jedi call-outs except her lead
  • Zumwan wrote: »
    This could have useful implications on a starkiller team?

No it doesn't. It just said light side healer allies for the cooldown reduction. Of which Luminara would count.

The light side UFU only applies to the criteria to make the 5.

So in this case Visa and Lumi would benefit from the cooldown reduction.

Of course then you do lose out on the pretaunt of a Jedi Tank.

Not saying she'd work but could have interesting combos as Lumis kit itself has no specific Jedi call-outs except her lead

Planing try 3v3 with her and starkiller.