Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Scalen wrote: »
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Scalen wrote: »
    Get this sequel garbage out of here.

zbmvl3c3hvge.gif

Why a fourth Kylo instead of Chars that haven't been implemented? How about Pong Crell, Darth Caedus or KotoR 2 Characters? Oo

Well he does happen to be one of the biggest characters in the entire Skywalker Saga- the son of Han Solo and Leia....grandson of Vader. Last Skywalker blood. Helps kill the Emperor and sacrifices himself so Rey can live. Who the heck is Pong Crell??

Last Skywalker blood, I don't think so: Ben Swolo ABY 35, Cade Skywalker ABY 138

All that was a long long time ago

Mark Hamill is the current holder of skywalker blood
  • GL Rey and Ben Solo and who should the other 3 be?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    GL Rey and Ben Solo and who should the other 3 be?

Safari Bros and JTR and i'm guessing but we'll have to see with live testing
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Ultra wrote: »
    GL Rey and Ben Solo and who should the other 3 be?

Safari Bros and JTR and i'm guessing but we'll have to see with live testing

Disregard
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I think I'm going with: GLR, Bros & Holdo (for the heals). Plus lets me use JTR as a lead of resistance B squad. Ben cant be killed unless GLR is below a certain health %, so helps to have the heal to keep GLR above that and Ben keep attacking . That said, gotta wait until some actual testing and get him to at least G12
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Going to run Rey, Ben, Resistance Bros, & Holdo. Took Ben to R8 so lets see how he is this GA.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Going to run Rey, Ben, Resistance Bros, & Holdo. Took Ben to R8 so lets see how he is this GA.

All omis applied?

• Antario wrote: »

All omis applied?

Missing Redeemed, five pieces short

• WulW
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    I have one spicy question:
    Why Ben Solo have Attacker tag? And why at least one of his Omi's are totaly useless?

16k dmg with r8 "Attacker" Ben (17,6k special offence) is not even close to dmg that full health supports are able to deal... and totaly have nothing in common with attackers.

"Strategy Tips:
    Either Crit Chance + Crit Damage or Offense + Potency mods benefit him the most"
    right description is - no mods at all. His only purpose is... "to be" and that's all. max gear needed is g8 if i'm correct, and no mods at all. He looks like light site version of zombie right now.

Is it a "not work as intended" or he actually "work as intended"?
  • WulW wrote: »
    Why Ben Solo have Attacker tag? And why at least one of his Omi's are totaly useless?

16k dmg with r8 "Attacker" Ben (17,6k special offence) is not even close to dmg that full health supports are able to deal... and totaly have nothing in common with attackers.

"Strategy Tips:
    Either Crit Chance + Crit Damage or Offense + Potency mods benefit him the most"
    right description is - no mods at all. His only purpose is... "to be" and that's all. max gear needed is g8 if i'm correct, and no mods at all. He looks like light site version of zombie right now.

Hmmmm. I think you're incorrect on his offense. Special Offense hits much harder than physical (i think due to generally less resistance than armor, but could be wrong) and he has one of the highest in the game when maxed. What supports do that kind of damage? You want his health high, as well as GLR's health high, to benefit from their interplay. I don't think his kit is anything like zombie, other than they both can self rez
  • WulW
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    WulW wrote: »

"Strategy Tips:

Hmmmm. I think you're incorrect on his offense. Special Offense hits much harder than physical (i think due to generally less resistance than armor, but could be wrong) and he has one of the highest in the game when maxed. What supports do that kind of damage? You want his health high, as well as GLR's health high, to benefit from their interplay. I don't think his kit is anything like zombie, other than they both can self rez

sorry but i can see you havent played him yet...

problem is i did... and after 2 days of testing (i have him full offence r8 with 17,5k offence) i havent seen more than 16k output dmg dealt by him. In your opinion it is all fine with him? for example Bariss standing next to him with full health mods is hitting arround 12-15k. Fin hit basics 40k+. And yes this numbers are correct.

• TVF
    36526 posts Member

"Strategy Tips:

problem is i did... and after 2 days of testing (i have him full offence r8 with 17,5k offence) i havent seen more than 16k output dmg dealt by him. In your opinion it is all fine with him? for example Bariss standing next to him with full health mods is hitting arround 12-15k. Fin hit basics 40k+. And yes this numbers are correct.

If 16k is correct why did I see a screenshot of 100k?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • WulW
    30 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

"Strategy Tips:

photoshop i guess.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

"Strategy Tips:

photoshop i guess.

Guess again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • WulW
    30 posts Member

"Strategy Tips:

photoshop i guess.

Guess again.

there is nothing to guess. even light site normal mode battles on 1st combat against lvl1 minions dmg he deal is 30k.

"Strategy Tips:

photoshop i guess.

Guess again.

there is nothing to guess. even light site normal mode battles on 1st combat against lvl1 minions dmg he deal is 30k.
    I just ran him in LS normal combat 9H and his first basic did 55k.

"Strategy Tips:

I wasn't trying to insult you. He works well for me and I'm happy with his damage output, and more importantly, his interplay with GLR and the mechanics in GAC. What team are you using him on?
  • 8en8l0h7g0wy.png
    ko2hzsq9ujwz.png
  • Taking Ben to R9 worth it? Would be 4k more health and 6k more protection. Damage only goes up 400 and special damage 500.