KAM mission with Bad Batch

jr8972686
176 posts Member
edited November 2022
I'll preface by saying I'm not an expert with BB so I'm sure I fudged this run up quite a bit (completely?). Had a very spectacular loss, and came away with the impression that the team feels fragile even with Omega Omi (all mine are R5 currently, did some slight remodding for next month's try for some extra health on Tech and Wrecker).

How did anyone else's run go?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Also all r5, also terrible. It felt “easier,” in a way, to play than the normal Shaak + 501st team for me though. Like it felt more intuitive or something. There’s probably a strategy that’s not pinned down yet.
  • Join 50 Shards of KAM discord server.
    With optimal play BEFORE Omegas Omicron the win rate should be about 80%.
    Here’s a graphic I’ve stolen/borrowed from their discord (pre Omega omicron):
    ae9zws5ywrlx.png
  • hgwj7ltjaixl.png

I followed the above chart. I was an **** though as I followed it exactly. There is no mention of clearing buff immunity unless I'm blind. Lost Hunter fairly early after removing Trample from Omega once. Wrecker took the Reek's attacks like a champ.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Was very easy to be honest.
    cjptda6saovm.jpg
  • Also all r5, also terrible. It felt “easier,” in a way, to play than the normal Shaak + 501st team for me though. Like it felt more intuitive or something. There’s probably a strategy that’s not pinned down yet.

The experts on the 50 SoK server basically say outright that your odds are better with Shaak 501st.

And the silly thing is there seems to be this blanket bad assumption that BB should be better. BB is pretty much better in every game mode than Rex led 501st. So a classic part of the games stays slightly tipped toward the classic team.... Newer was never stated to be better at everything.