Very close to my first GL... and now?

So, this is my account:
https://swgoh.gg/p/539276142/
I'm a week away from unlocking JML, I even have almost all the gear and relic mats needed for him and Jedi Revan
Once I'm done with him, I would like to focus on one of these choices:
Geos: to help my guild since they are only g12
Executor: I'm only need to gear up 4 characters and unlock the mandalorian
Profundity:...
another GL!: according to swgoh.gg, the closest one is JMK.
Your advice will help me a lot

Replies

• If you have Razor crest, Executor then jmk. G12 geos are enough to provide wat shard and you’ll help your guild much more with an extra Executor for Tw or GL for tw/tb.
  • Congrats on you almost being done with unlocking your first GL! Getting a GL opens up a whole new level of competitively in the game and better access to more rewards. My advice is to talk with your Guild and see what is the biggest need the Guild has. I unlocked my first GL (SEE) back in the summer of 2021. After that I began to work on unlocking powerful Light Side toons/teams to help my guild do better in LS Geo TB because we were really struggling there. Since then I've unlocked GAS, JMK, and just unlocked last month JKL. I am currently working on JML now myself. And I am now able to help contribute more to my guild's effort in the Territory Battle. So to sum it up, pursue what will help the Guild the most which will also end up helping you too.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    If you have Razor crest, Executor then jmk. G12 geos are enough to provide wat shard and you’ll help your guild much more with an extra Executor for Tw or GL for tw/tb.

yes, I have 200 shards of razor crest, just need to farm the rest
  • You could also consider going for starkiller, hes amazing and is great after first GL, but I would reccomend going for executor first, then starkiller, and then a second gl
  • Granolo
    213 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Just remember that if you're going for JMK, if you don't have CAT he's not very good on defense, being countered by a GAS 501st team easily. He's still great on offense, but consider all that before taking a decision.
  • Your Geos are fine at g12 :D maybe only GBA at relic level.
    And like Granolo mentioned, if you don't have CAT, go for something else than JMK.
  • Congrats on your first GL!!
  • @AgusFP1
    My suggestions are
    1) Imperial Troopers — Veers, Piett, Starck, Range + Dark —> covers two ABattles to CT3 & a good counter to many tough GAC teams.
    Plus look SEE & Executor requirements there’s some overlap…and if you do Troopers + SEE first then you should have time to get Razor Crest.
    Additionally you could side farm Mara to go with your EP/Vader & Kyle to go with your MM (see below). That’s half the Starkiller requirements!

2) Since you have JML a you could flesh out your Rebels….
    MM needs Hoth Scout at Relic + Pao with his zeta as the “TM engine” then ideally Kyle + Cara

3) Ships…..
    You really need a minimum of 4 decent fleets. It’s worth prioritising farms that boost your fleets!
    Example — I did SEE/Executor paired + farmed Emperors Shuttle to give me two fleets…
    Example — I Relic’d Spy and Sun Fac before GBA 😂 for my Mal fleet
    Example — I painfully Relic’d Bistan & SRP + AA to have a H1 fleet….

Wildcard…..You are actually pretty close to Rey…..
  • Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    Your Geos are fine at g12 :D maybe only GBA at relic level.
    And like Granolo mentioned, if you don't have CAT, go for something else than JMK.

thanks, I'm definetly leaving those teams behind