Guilds Looking For Mergers - November 2021 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• "The Amero Project" 140 mil GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/544ElzbFRdm-JDrCAfYJOw/
    We have 15 spots open now as we kept only the active players.
    Join NOW! Ideally we can absorb a small guild!
    All Raids heroics with 24h join time.
    No CPit yet.
    We are competitive on TW , Hoth TB pushing for 40* on Light Side and Geos TB 14* on Dark Side. WAT ~14shards
    No discord required.
    A must is to have Fun/ Tickets, be active and polite.
    This is the guild you are looking for!
  • Force Born Guild is recruiting.

We are a "daily play guild" with 40 players.  We are in need of doing a little house cleaning after two years of having it easy and not recruiting.   I did 3 Mergers over 2 years for our Guild before that.   Please don't ask us to shut down our Guild.  We are a day 1 Guild and tough it out in the good and bad.  Players always come and go.  I'm looking to get our Guild back up to 50 players and we do have some we can remove as their participation is currently sliding. 

Our leader is 8.3 mil with 4 GL's.  I'm 6.3 mil with 1 to give you an idea of what we are looking for.  Lesser player levels are welcome as long as you can help out with Geonosis.

We don't use discord, wasn't a lot of interest but if you have a channel and want to bring it, that's fine. We are a fairly quiet group.

26 joined our last TW.  50 is always our goal so we can make some room when needed.

Only a few rules:  If your absent for 30 days without notice we bounce you.  Exceptions of course for Military, Vacation and Work but you must let us know.  We expect daily players and want advancement.

Our Guild GP is 177 mil.  We get 9 to 10 stars on dark side Geonosis and half that on light side with 3 Wat shards.
    A lot of GL's.  I don't know how many anymore as many players have several.  We want Master Kenobi so building Geonosis teams is important for Wat shards.
    Pit and Tank Raids are on SIM

The Guild is Currently open to join anytime, Individuals welcome.
    Any questions just message me.  Enjoy

Ally code 852-845-197
  • sy739ps0wsib.jpg
    - We are an Imperial Troopers Focused Guild! Obtaining the Imperial Probe Droid is our Priority! Max STARZ ⭐ Hoth TB is our Goal! - D.M Vendu Lasserin in Game! (288-817-646) or Send me a Message on Discord for the Details! ; Our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/vPwgUkB2
  • Dave816
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Update - we have found another guild to merge with us.

We at Savage Oppress are an active guild looking for a guild to merge with us. We are looking to get active members to participate in all guild activities. We want people to have fun in this game and grow their characters. No forced farming. We understand that life does happens. Families come first. What we offer.

Our current GP is 171mil.
    All raids have a 24 hour join period. I would like to get enough members to get back to sim the PIT and TANK raids.
    TB DS Geo - we get 10+ stars and several WATT shards.
    This run we are running LS Hoth but will switch back to LS Geo when the guild wants to switch back for the rewards.
    Discord is not required.

We are looking for 20 to 25 members to merge with us. Officer positions available.

If this interest you, my ally number is 847-396-146 or reply here
    Post edited by Dave816 on
  • ThunderbirdOne
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    pmyq6yt6y88d.png
    GALACTIC PEACEKEEPERS NEED YOU

We are a friendly, relaxed, long-term guild looking for a guild with 10-12 players that wants to merge with us. Like most guilds, we’ve had a few retirements and are now trying to fill empty seats and remove inactives. Not looking to dissolve the guild
    • 246m GP
    • LS Geo – 6*
    • DS Geo – 17* ~13 Wat shards
    • HPIT, HAAT on farm. Sith completed within few hours usually. 24hr signup
    • Working towards CPit viability – looking for growing players to help
    • UK time zone based, but with international players
    • No mandatory Discord requirements

Looking for 10-12 active players, ideally around 4.5m with GLs, but we understand that not everyone will be at that level. We have room to keep officers and are happy to bring in lower GP players if they’re active and keen to grow.
    Relaxed, fun environment with no strict rules and an understanding that life happens. Grow your roster how you want – we just ask that you’re active, engaged and consider helping the guild reach its goals.

Feel free to reach out to us!

Ally code: 323-776-592
    Ally code: 824-228-987

Or send me a DM!
  • Top player in your guild and getting sick of the dead weight holding you back?

BadBatch of JawaJuice needs 10-15 active players with more than 2M GP and working towards GLs. https://swgoh.gg/g/ERBlyISWSvSjQsFey7IMEw/

208M (4.4M avg) GP, 28 GLs, TW/GeoTB focused

We're Guild #2 in a 2-guild alliance. Guild #1 clears Challenge Rancor. JawaJuice regularly promotes to them based on performance.

We keep the meat and trim the fat by dropping inactive players, those who join Territory Wars but don't contribute, and those who don't contribute in Territory Battles.

Relaxed and supportive of team players. Eastern US-based, but international players. No mandatory Discord. SIM Rancor/AAT, Sith on 24hr join and finishes in a few hours.

Shoot me a DM or ally code 163-995-918
  • PanPiper
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    9djzsbcusqc0.jpg
    Time takes its toll on the galaxy as well as active guilds.

OBLIVIONITES

we were, but now moved on. dormant now, couple of inactives left.

merger completed.
    thanks for all the offers but we are able to keep all our actives and merge with another guild without losing any of our active group

Good luck with finding a merger to all, persist i say, if have 20-25 , there are groups out there in similar position.
    check the forums often and dont be afraid to enquire other guilds. avoid the ones who try poach just a few members you can find and keep your groups alive.

Post edited by PanPiper on
  • 46l354sc6pcz.jpg

Are you getting ready for the NEW TB and getting REVA? Come join a 372 Mil looking for 3 players!
    Looking for 5-10 ACTIVE PLAYERS with 2 OFFICER openings.
    Focus is preparing for the new TB and TW
    Easily clears CPIT
    All GL's Welcome!
    We are an Independent Guild!
    Looking for competitive players
    Do you have 5.5mil gp or higher??
    372 mil GP guild 7.9mil gp average for all players
    Must have 3 GL's
    All Heroic raids-alternate every 2 weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST Week 2-7pm EST(Simmed)
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST Week 2-8pm EST(Simmed)
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST Week 2-6pm EST
    CPIT 8pm EST as soon as earn tickets
    MANDATORY: 600 raid tickets, TB, TW
    DS 32 GEO STARS
    26 LS GEO STARS
    45+ WAT shards
    29+ KAM shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565

• Force Born Guild is recruiting.

We are a "daily play guild" with 38 players.  We are cleaning house after two years of having it easy.   I did 3 Mergers over 2 years for our Guild before that.   Please don't ask us to shut down our Guild.  We are a day 1 Guild and tough it out in the good and bad.  I'm looking to get our Guild back up to 50 players.  Our leader Grey says we can merge up to 20 players right now.  He will make room as needed.

Our leader is 8.3 mil with 4 GL's.  I'm 6.3 mil with 1 to give you an idea of what we are looking for.  Lesser player levels are welcome as long as they can help out with Geonosis.

We don't use discord, wasn't a lot of interest but if you have a channel and want to bring it, that's fine. We are a fairly quiet group.

26 joined our last TW   50 is always our goal.

Only a few rules:  If your absent for 30 days without notice we bounce you.  Exceptions of course for Military, Vacation and Work but you must let us know.  We expect daily players and want advancement.

Our Guild GP is 170 mil.  We get 9 to 10 stars on dark side Geonosis and 4 to 5 on light side with 3 Wat shards.
    A lot of GL's.  I don't know how many anymore as many players have several.  We want Master Kenobi so building Geonosis teams is important for Wat shards.
    Pit and Tank Raids are on SIM
    No rules on other raids.

The Guild is Currently open to join anytime and Individuals are welcome.
    Any questions just message me.  Enjoy

Coffin's Ally code 852-845-197
  • Hi all,

First off hope you are all well and enjoying the continued grind of swgoh!

Posting here as we are looking for a guild to merge with! We are casual! Mostly daily players with spots available for 20ish. Open to having new members/guilds merge with us or possibly merge with your group. All the nicky-nack stuff can be sorted out, but make no mistake our group wants to stick together and we would want the same for your group! So let's chat and see what we can work out.

Player Requirements:
    be a good person
    help a mate out if/when you can
    have fun
    play when you can (hopefully daily)
    participate in guild stuff, raids, TW....all that stuff

We have a great crew, lots of willingness to help. Have discord, in game chat, try to coordinate (but you know)

Welcome to message me on this forum
    Discord: Alx#1074
    Ally code: 776-383-949
    SWGOH (but I have no idea how to use or if there is a message system): https://swgoh.gg/p/776383949/
  • Sai_Quan
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Update to original post:

We've successfully merged with an awesome guild and things are looking up! Thank you for your interest and as PanPiper said a few posts ago if your guild is struggling make a post and stick with it and I'm sure you'll find some like-minded people to partner with!

Best of luck everyone and may the force be with you :smile:

Post edited by Sai_Quan on
  • CanadianKilum
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Canadians Reunited is looking for a small group of active players who might be interested in joining our Guild. We're currently at 48 and 373M GP. The reason we're posting in the merger section is that a couple of our members are not active, so we're looking for a group of about 4 - 8 who are active and can help. Even 1 or 2 would be welcome, so feel free to reach out if you're looking. We're mostly Canadian with a number of Americans as well.
    We are usually at 50 so this is a good opportunity to join a friendly, supportive, loyal, and drama-free Guild that's been around since 2017.
    Feel free to message me or any of our officers with questions... Kilum Kanata, 278-848-266
    For full info about our Guild, click on this (a bit outdated now but still good) link: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257600/join-canadians-reunited-350m-gp-cpit-30-21-ds-ls-geos-tb
    Thanks and cheers!
    Post edited by CanadianKilum on
  • Bugadeth
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Update 11/18/22 we have found an alliance to merge with thank you for those that reached out and good luck and happy gaming

Hello! Leader for Onlyhope391 hoping to find a small to medium sized guild that would like to merge into ours to make everyone stronger! Our guild was going strong and making real progress but due to inactivity or lack of interest have been struggling to qualify for TW in recent months, and new recruitment has been thin lately.
    We're a casual / relaxed guild with regular participation and regular interaction with our guild mates. We are helpful and friendly, with a core group of members that actively chat and help each other out.
    Looking for around 15-25 active and friendly members. We currently are sitting at 32 members but are really at 25 with removal of inactive players
    Guild GP is ~120 million.
    We're currently completing all raids on Heroic except for Pit Challenge
    Working on farming WAT shards, but alternate DS HOTH and DS Geo

We are a chill group hoping for active members that would like to keep improving. We don't have a set rule for activity/removal but would like daily participation if possible.
    We do not have a GP requirement just active players looking for enjoyable game play experience.
    We do not use discord, we are not that serious.

Will share leadership and incorporate officers in guild if merger happens

Our core group is close knit loyal group looking for a like-minded guild to our ranks!

If you have any questions or are interested please feel free to message me
    My name: Bugadeth / ally code is: 366-263-566
    Post edited by Bugadeth on
  • Hello There! Its Morphin Time is currently at 160 Mil GP, we are running Geo for both TBs, and are getting 17+ Wat Shards. We are looking to replace around 10 inactive players with the top few from another guild, but we may be able to accommodate a few more. Rosters with CPit potential are a huge plus. We are looking for players who are:

2.5M+ GP

Minimum G12 geos for Wat

Minimum 2 good relic teams

Participate in TB/TW

Max Inactive for 5 days

https://swgoh.gg/g/THs6mptORO6ojup3X_aCvA/

Discord use and active communication are required. Reach out in game at 717-539-675 if you're interested or have questions
  • ISB ITALIANS

iyuxs6g35d54.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/CH3XpsylQ0abHeSL0hj89w/

• 356m+ GP
    • LS Geo (24 stars, 15 KAM shards)
    • DS Geo (32 stars, 40 Wat shards)
    • 70%+ TW Win Rate
    • 188+ GLs

ITALIANS is a casually competitive guild that has been around since the start of SWGOH. At least half of our members have been here for 5+ years. We pride ourselves on having an easy-going community that still maintains a level of competitive push towards advancing in the game. If you have problems to partecipate... Just advise the officials

Raids : HPit and HAAT simmed, HSTR and CPit eroic. Raids are at 19 UTC.

Minimum requirements to join:
    • 6m GP with a focused roster.
    • At least 2 GL
    • Participation in all guild activities
    • 600 tickets
    • Discord

Our guild Discord hosts a lively community of experienced and kyber level players who always want to help each other be better in any area we can help. We have an extensive catalog of mods, guides, and bots to help folks along the way. Most of all, we just want folks who will be active contributors and long-term members of the guild. It’s a game after all! Have some fun while we take over the galaxy.

If you're interested, join our recruitment
    Dexnor #7108
  • AugustusWamper
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Hello guys,
    I am right now thinking of cleaning up our guild and therefore am searching for a larger group of people who are willing to join (at least 10; probably can take up to 25). Right now we are at around 100m GP and are looking for players around 2m GP (exceptions are no problem)
    We are a relatively new guild that was found earlier this year. We build a friendly community with a discord and became stronger over the time. Recently we lost a bit of our stronger players though and i am not happy with the activity of a few members and with our current strength.
    My aim is to work together with nice and communicative people who are active daily and do the most important things in game (while not being too strict at the same time)

Here is our guild-profile:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/uy5DLhfDSYeXpP0iM1rhEg/

If you want to contact me, feel free to do that on discord:
    AugustusWP/Niklas#9392
    Or ingame:
    653-183-122

Thanks guys :)
    Post edited by AugustusWamper on
  • MUThunderbirds
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    We no longer need the post here so it can be deleted. Thank you!
    Post edited by MUThunderbirds on
  • Hello all,
    Our current guild is splitting into two groups and is looking for a spot for 21 players. Average gp of the group is 5.4 million, guild has been doing both geo tbs for over a year and completing cpit for half a year so there's plenty of group experience in the tougher parts of the game.
    543 836 677 is my ally code, let me know in game if you're interested in us joining your guild!
  • My alt’s guild is feeling out a potential merger. We would probably fill about 30 slots and would be looking to add ~20. The numbers are flexible.

The end goal would be a casual guild in the 150-170mm range where everyone participates in every phase of TB and most participate in TW but no ticket counting/forced farms, etc. We have a lot of flexibility in terms of how we could structure the merger. That includes splitting officers, etc., but our current leader would want to be the leader of the merged guild. We share a discord with my main account’s guild since several of us have alts here, and we would be looking to continue that. If you have less active members not in the merger, it would be great if they could join with what is left over from the merger from our group, but that’s not necessary.

DM me if you are part of a group that might be interested. No alliances please.

https://swgoh.gg/g/gqHwbJO1RA6izhO7MgaRlA/

• Cloud City Elite

We are an independent, casual guild- with an active core of players, that is recruiting. We currently have 18 spots available for any active player, or for a merger.
    While primarily a North American guild, we try to accommodate all of our guildmates.

No requirements. No daily minimums. We have discord, but it's not mandatory.
    30 day inactive boot, TB participation, and joining TW are the only rules.

We value loyalty, participation, and above all else- having fun!

GP 135M
    All raids heroic
    Raids launch on auto- usually twice a week
    Daily tickets 15000- 20000
    TB 30-40 stars usually
    TW competitive

My ally code is 183-939-275
    Please contact me here or in game
    Andur Sunrider
  • Zeppo here, recruitment officer for Jensaarai Heroes.

Changes in the game have taken some GP and players from us, some moving on to more competitive guilds, and some leaving the game forever. This has left us with 28 active players who are about 75M total GP.

Another 10 players still in the guild could be removed, leaving us space for 22 players (they're the other 3M GP of the current GP of 78M).

10 GLs

All Raids on heroic and set for a 24 hour signup period, then free for all (although we try to save the top spots for people who actually need the shards).
    No Challenge Pit yet (but we'd love to)

Stars in TBs have dropped off, and we have struggled to get everyone online for TW, and we miss doing those things well, and would love for you to come join us and succeed together.

So what do we require?
    14 day inactive boot.
    An effort to participate in every TW and TB.
    Be helpful and respectful.

Jensaarai Heroes on SWGOH.gg
    https://swgoh.gg/g/Za5QNgl9QNWZHIgl33YDRw/

We have a Discord for the guild, but for this I'm best reached via Ally Code - 199-124-585

We have space for one to two new officers from the guild coming in.
    We'd like to acquire 15 or more (to a max of 22) new guildmates in one merger.
    We'd like the 15 to 22 new players to add a total of 60M to 70M, so we can all work to 200M GP together and do the new TB.

Come hang, grind shards, make new friends, and work towards the new end game content with us.
    Recruiter - Jensaarai Heros - Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/tfvTKZxFW4
  • We have a 350Mgp+ semi competitive / semi casual guild that is independent and like many other guilds are starting to lose some people due to additional retirements. A small number of people have indicated their intention to hang it up recently and a few others are spotty on participation.
    We stress Participation and progress but not prescriptive in any manner. We are looking for a potential to bring in a small group (around 5 to 10) of active players minimum of 5Mgp+, exact numbers are negotiable.
    With the new territory battle coming out, want a group that wants to stay competitive but also doesn’t want to have all the tight rules.

If your guild is faltering and you also want to stay competitive but keep things fun, Please seek me out on discord or in game as I rarely check this site and let’s see if there is a culture fit.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4WJ_j-EATES3p6od1gVgyA/

Rayman178#0005 - discord
    863-498-597 - ally code

• The_Exilio
    66 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Post edited by The_Exilio on
  • Wintahs_Comin
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    The Sons of Kenobiii

Experienced leadership looking to start a guild!

We Have successfully brought a guild from 80mil to 210+ mil in a year completing cpit. And now currently 280+ mil.
    We’re ready to build another up!

If your looking for some help we’re the place!
    We’re seeking mergers for guilds who want to stay together but may not have the members wanting to devote the time in the leadership roles.

We can offer some officer spots to those still interested and wanting the best for their members!

If this sounds like a good fit for you and your group of friends or mini/full merger let us know!

Our biggest focus for members are active participant! Working together is what makes a guild!

https://discord.gg/MBM7TZcf58

nhxie7ze55y6.jpeg
    Post edited by Wintahs_Comin on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/9lfHf3AXQYm05Pmxqt5UAA/

Chairborne Rangers (Invite only)

Got room for 7nor so players
    We're doing new TB

About us...
    Timezone: US-EST (GMT-5)
    No force farming
    On farms/sims - 24 hours wait period:
    . HPIT - sim, start immediately
    . HAAT - sim, start immediately
    . HSTR, rotating every 3 hours
    . CPIT on farm, start immediately
    31 Geo DSTB, 36 WAT shards
    21 Geo LSTB, 9 KAM shards
    110's GLs
    Average about 27k tickets daily ~ 540 tickets/person

Requirements...
    Must be active - daily players only (not casual)
    Must be at minimum 6m GP
    Must have swgoh.gg account
    Must have GL

Here's our rules...
    20 misses in 2 months of the following, get removed
    . Do the quest's daily guild activities
    . Generate at least 300 tickets daily
    No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    We have strike system... get 3 strikes, get removed.
    . For TW, must participate and must set defense
    . For TB...
    . Rebel action or did not follow instruction.
    . Must produce minimum waves (15 DSTB, 7 LSTB)
  • Ka'Ra Syndicate is looking for about 15/20 people to fill out our empty spots! A majority will be for our Knights guild with a few spots in the others. Both Warlords & Knights are doing the new TB, so come join the fun! If interested please join the below discord & we can talk details!

https://discord.gg/M3CPNXSREe

o12kzt79ibf3.jpg

Discord is mandatory for our group in order to ensure we can communicate during events & raids! We have a single shared discord with shared channels so anyone from any guild can talk with friends, as well as dedicated channels for internal guild communications.
  • Still looking for a small group to join a 350Mgp+ semi competitive guild.
    A small number of people in our guild have indicated their intention to hang it up and they are waiting on replacements before they leave.

We can add individuals or bring in that small group, so reach out to me if interested.

Our guild stresses Participation and progress but not prescriptive in any manner. We are looking for a potential to bring in a small group (around 5 to 10) active players. We are looking for minimum of 5Mgp.
    With the new territory battle, we want a group that wants to stay competitive but also doesn’t want to have all the tight rules.

If your guild is faltering and you also want to stay competitive but keep things fun, Please seek me out.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4WJ_j-EATES3p6od1gVgyA/

Rayman178#0005 - discord
    863-498-597 - ally code
  • Join us at Clan Lok!

It’s a new year and a fresh outlook. We are in the process of rebuilding after cutting all the dead weight. We have spots available for 24 people.

If you’re a small guild like ours that is active and in it for a good time, join us. We use discord but it’s not mandatory. We mainly use it as a tool for advice on farming, a little touch of humor, and an all-around fun time with each other.

I’m Gaze Dawnshooter. Here’s my ally code: 878-883-455

Holler at me and let’s set something up.
  • Gaze_Dawnshooter_76
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Join us at Clan Lok!

It’s a new year and a fresh outlook. We are in the process of rebuilding after cutting all the dead weight. We have spots available for 20 people.

If you’re a small guild like ours that is active and in it for a good time, join us. We use discord but it’s not mandatory. We mainly use it as a tool for advice on farming, a little touch of humor, and an all-around fun time with each other.

I’m Gaze Dawnshooter. Here’s my ally code: 878-883-455

Holler at me and let’s set something up.
  • JE_DAWG
    144 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Exar’s Legion is exploring potential mergers for 10-15 active players to join us. We are about 140m gp with the open spots that we cleared last night and we were 155m before that when full. We are on an 8-0 TW run and play daily (although we don’t count individual tickets). We share an active discord with our cpit-clearing sister guild that is great for talking strategy and joking around! We would be looking for a similar group of players who are casual but active, discord preferred.

We aren’t interested in joining an alliance. Please message me here, in-game at sloppysteaks (781-546-547), or discord at JE Dawg#7894 if you have any questions or interest!

https://swgoh.gg/g/gqHwbJO1RA6izhO7MgaRlA/
    Post edited by JE_DAWG on