Bounty Hunter Feat

MasterSeedy
4992 posts Member
edited November 2022
Who are you using that doesn't apply DoTs, Burn, or Thermal Detonators, since even when you take a full BH squad in against teams that don't damage themselves you still don't get credit toward 50 BH kills if they die of those debuffs you apply?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I live with it. Sometimes I get 5, sometimes 3 or 4.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The AB feat will be a cakewalk with how many BH missions we'll need to do. I already have 49 on 2 BH battles.
  • Bossk, Boba, Cad Bane, Mando and Greef. 5 kills each fight against the Anakin midpoint boss. Haven't had an issue yet.
  • Soresu Form can be problematic here - if you're doing lots of damage with the disk it can bring enemies in range to be killed by only one or two dots. I was wondering why I was getting so many dot kills when boba was the only one applying them, but this probably has something to do with it.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I'm doing Bossk, Fennec, Greef, Mando, Boba, mostly. It may matter what disks you have on. The mid-sector boss is fairly easy for the feat.
  • My Greef officially can't handle it, but the other BH managed. Mando's insta-kill was crucial. I'll probably go Fennec instead of Greef for the next run. Thanks for the input folks.

And more input is still good, if anyone has more.
  • My Greef officially can't handle it, but the other BH managed. Mando's insta-kill was crucial. I'll probably go Fennec instead of Greef for the next run. Thanks for the input folks.

And more input is still good, if anyone has more.

You could always go with JML Lead, Hoda, + 3 LS BHs. With Voluntary Vanguard for taunt.

The lead assist can call any LS, doesn't have to be a Jedi.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Just do one LS BH and keep calling them.
  • TVF wrote: »

The reason I don't do that is because adding other Jedi means they have to use attacks eventually.

Or they're like Shaak Ti and will counter attack.

The reason I don't do that is because adding other Jedi means they have to use attacks eventually.

So don’t add Jedi. Or if you do, add Jedi with weak or no attacks, like Hoda.

It's almost like that's what I suggested like 3 messages ago...
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Use three hodas
  • Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited November 2022

Use three hodas

Now you're speaking my language!

Almost, yes. It’s just that when someone suggested just using 1 LS BH, you seemed to dismiss that because that would mean 2 more Jedi. But you could take Mothma and 3po, for example.

But you know all this - I realise that. I’m skipping BH kills anyway. One of the few perks of having GI.
  • Okay, my JML strategy didn't work that well for me.
    I have a new plan though.

Key Disks are;
    Voluntary Vanguard for Malak Taunt
    Entrenched for Locked Buff for Contract
    Zealous Ambition for Deadly Cad Bane.

b0x9ioek0h04.jpg