Jedi Knight Luke VS SLKR

Does the counter work still and if so how is the line up because it’s seems to not be working with proper modding.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    That depends on what comp you are specifically referring to. After the nerf, JKL doesn't work nearly as well. There is a comp that can still work, but you need really specific mods, and I think Revan lead.
  • Also with the current set of Datacrons being a First Order focus, will likely throw a wrench into it as well.
  • Also with the current set of Datacrons being a First Order focus, will likely throw a wrench into it as well.

I hate to say it but I really wouldn't trust it with the opponent having any specialized datacron. The counter was tested before datacrons existed. A datacron that stacks 50+% of anything likely makes the counter broken.

I hate to say it but I really wouldn't trust it with the opponent having any specialized datacron. The counter was tested before datacrons existed. A datacron that stacks 50+% of anything likely makes the counter broken.

Honestly, just the extra stats alone make it no bueno.
  • Dang I went for JKL/ JML because of the viability for SLKR counter wish someone made anything saying hey don’t do that lol
  • Dang I went for JKL/ JML because of the viability for SLKR counter wish someone made anything saying hey don’t do that lol

They are still 2 of the best toons in the game. LSTB and conquest alone make them worth it.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Dang I went for JKL/ JML because of the viability for SLKR counter wish someone made anything saying hey don’t do that lol

I mean, JML is definitely still a hard SLKR counter. It's just that JKL without JML is a long shot these days.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    I had to use it in TW a month or so ago and it went fine. JKR JKL ODB Bastila Hoda. Modding definitely matters (I don't remember the specifics) and obviously YMMV, but it does still work (at least without datacrons on SLKR).

Edit: Also, .gg counter data has it around 60%. https://swgoh.gg/gac/counters/SUPREMELEADERKYLOREN/?season=32&page=2
  • StarSon wrote: »
    I had to use it in TW a month or so ago and it went fine. JKR JKL ODB Bastila Hoda. Modding definitely matters (I don't remember the specifics) and obviously YMMV, but it does still work (at least without datacrons on SLKR).

Edit: Also, .gg counter data has it around 60%. https://swgoh.gg/gac/counters/SUPREMELEADERKYLOREN/?season=32&page=2

Yeah, it's the relevance of datacrons we are saying will likely mess it up. So yes, when no datacrons are present it should work just fine.