Jedi Knight Anakin??

torrenofamber
6 posts Member
edited November 2022
Can Jedi Knight Anakin have Protection? I've added a mod that has over 14% and it still shows 0. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks all
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I'm assuming your Anakin is still at a very low gear level where his base protection is still 0. Since 14% x 0 is still 0, he will have no protection even after having that mod on him. Every character will have protection, you just need to gear them high enough.
  • He's like 53 level. The reason I ask is because every other character I have at or above 50 has protection with the mods. It's just odd to me he doesn't.
    Am I missing something on him?
  • He has to be at least Gear level 7 (purple) to get protection.
  • He's like 53 level. The reason I ask is because every other character I have at or above 50 has protection with the mods. It's just odd to me he doesn't.

If a mod has a flat protection secondary the character will gain it regardless of level. A % increase requires the character to have base protection (gear level 7) before they will get anything from it.

If he has no protection without mods, his gear level isn't high enough to have protection yet. If you want to add protection to him with mods, look for mods with flat protection secondaries like +x protection instead of +x% protection. Primary stats on mods are always % based - so look for health primaries and flat protection secondaries if you're trying to increase survivability. Or just put some gear on him - but if you're not max level yet that's a more daunting task.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • I have 2 mods the give him a combined protection of over 4.75 %. And then the enhancement of 15 on both and it still shows no protection or the added blue bar above the health bar. I just wondered if he isn't capable of having it?
  • What gear level do you have him at?
  • I have 2 mods the give him a combined protection of over 4.75 %. And then the enhancement of 15 on both and it still shows no protection or the added blue bar above the health bar. I just wondered if he isn't capable of having it?

That's because you have no base protection on your anakin and only mods equipped that increase existing protection by a percentage. If you increase 0 by 20 % you still get 0.

There are two ways to get protection.
    Level the gear of your anakin unzil the frame turns purple. Like your old ben.
    The second option is to add runes that give flat protection. Your Ahsoka has two of them. Both give about 1750 protection. If you switch one of those with anakin both have protection.

After that you may have 1750 protection from mods + about 15 % protection increase resulting in roundabout 2000 protection.

I hope this is useful to you.