Which missing one do you want first ? (April new character or next event ?)

Prev1
Huitzy
79 posts Member
edited March 2016
oDsPWh5.png

Which missing one do you want first ? (April new character or next event ?) 193 votes

Aurra Sing
5%
SekuFAED_Emperor111Nate111JohnnyudesNightwingTRBastilaDhanTorShezadaGravytrain0815HurricaneTrooperJuliusSkywalker 10 votes
The Emperor
12%
darksideHuitzyTejparnMittensMateosiusunit900000KennyKonifSidiousIsPikachuAnubisK_G0slingNebulousMisanthropistRAYRAYTau_LambdaDeath_StarAeroyounglukeskyLordulvbnRamboni173 25 votes
Luke jedi knight
14%
Telaandogwelder79TheShadow1983FoojArijitRobbathehuttBaldoAzraelrulezShokyEricsonXMegadeth3700KYLO_SAM84Big_RussInsufferable_camperKyleKatarnZogganDarthBalZiggy23UltraJedigarbacian 28 votes
C3PO & R2D2
15%
ManicmouseJabberwockykozakjanosPrimeTimeKAULIwikking4uOwexBaillRaventrobFranQKSilleckCyclopsRiderWildGruntHarmonicaForceMondeoJaquizz1616TrevorMo_lizaYoda101JediMasterSavageVic 29 votes
Han Smuggler
9%
cosmicturtle333murton09DarthMufasaDoomBlktaunaDaysOfYoreHeezyyyyBoba_The_FetterMadThiiingFranckMcBeckerGej15BlueDemonYeehahpvFirstOrderedNationalityMasterNonsenceSideouschainsawDelmon_CiiidrrCornflakesYumm 19 votes
Chewie smuggler
0%
Darth_Mango 1 vote
General Kenobi
41%
PoerliAdamWSubwayRayD_MillennialKingRyan17Dhalltjw_tjw14Wildcats1203benacrowSlevinBurgerPerongelukDarth_MaximusBiel_StarboyhnewtonAtwellinfectiouszombiePetrelli81Obi1_master1BigBoyRich95JumbuckJedi 81 votes

Replies

• The Emperor
    I'd like the Emperor but Aurra could be the Scoundrel event character
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Luke jedi knight
    Luke I would want obi wan if there wasn't already a version of him though! But lukes version isn't even force/Sabre using!!!
  • The Emperor
    I agree with you. This picture can also announce a new mode with ships battles.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    General Kenobi
    Baldo wrote: »
    Luke I would want obi wan if there wasn't already a version of him though! But lukes version isn't even force/Sabre using!!!

Yeah but General Kenobi will be awesome I swear I would use him even If he was as bad as Plo Koon or something.
    Hes my favorite Jedi of all times.
  • ACME
    4 posts Member
    General Kenobi
    Plo works great with clones
  • General Kenobi
    General Kenobi for me with Jedi Luke a close 2nd.... but what we need is a Hutt...
  • Huitzy
    79 posts Member
    The Emperor
    General Kenobi for me with Jedi Luke a close 2nd.... but what we need is a Hutt...

+1
  • Aurra Sing
    I think a bounty hunter team would be awesome,
    Lando
    Boba fett
    Jango Fett
    Aurra Sing
    And Bossk or someone else they decide to release, should have IG88 as scoundrel
    Han Solo might be cool to have too on this team(Scoundrel Version)
  • The Emperor
    We should get an empire event with The Emperor as a reward, so we can finally build a FTP Sith team.
  • Luke jedi knight
    I really, really hate that Luke has a rifle....
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    General Kenobi

X2
  • General Kenobi
    Big_Boss wrote: »

X2

Comments like this are what makes me wish we could upvote on here
  • Luke jedi knight
    Needs an "other" option.
    Han Encased in Carbonite...100% deflection rate.
  • Huitzy
    79 posts Member
    The Emperor
    Clone76 wrote: »
    Needs an "other" option.
    Han Encased in Carbonite...100% deflection rate.
    I posted only characters on the picture.
  • Samuraj
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    General Kenobi
    Emperor will be lame when we have Darth Sidius already..EA should release Jango Fett, General Kenobi, Jedi Luke and why we can't fight as battle droids? Am I the only one who want to fight as B2 Super Battle Droid? I mean skills and models are already in game so why not playable?

EDIT:Bounty hunter Han Solo (i don't know how to call him i think about this one with one-handed pistol) is already in game as a boss so why we have to wait to play as him he ain't new like ones we NEVER seen in this game (General Kenobi,R2D2,Aurra)
  • General Kenobi
    General Kenobi would be bad ****, he was awesome in Clone Wars cartoons and could potentially be one of best Jedi in the game
  • General Kenobi
    General Kenobi will round out my Jedi Team perfectly.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    The Emperor
    Samuraj wrote: »
    Emperor will be lame when we have Darth Sidius already..EA should release Jango Fett, General Kenobi, Jedi Luke and why we can't fight as battle droids? Am I the only one who want to fight as B2 Super Battle Droid? I mean skills and models are already in game so why not playable?

EDIT:Bounty hunter Han Solo (i don't know how to call him i think about this one with one-handed pistol) is already in game as a boss so why we have to wait to play as him he ain't new like ones we NEVER seen in this game (General Kenobi,R2D2,Aurra)

You say that the Emperor will be lame because we have sidious already. Then your very next sentence you say you want Jedi Luke and General Kenobi. But we have them as old Ben and rifle Luke already. So I suppose that would be lame of EA to make them playable too huh?

The fact is, they are different stages of characters and having a variety would make the game more fun. And definitely not lame. The Emperor deserves a playable character.
  • General Kenobi
    Nebulous wrote: »

You say that the Emperor will be lame because we have sidious already. Then your very next sentence you say you want Jedi Luke and General Kenobi. But we have them as old Ben and rifle Luke already. So I suppose that would be lame of EA to make them playable too huh?

The fact is, they are different stages of characters and having a variety would make the game more fun. And definitely not lame. The Emperor deserves a playable character.

But you know Jedi Luke and General Kenobi are both on the picture above so i'm expecting them to come up even if we don't say nothing.I just say that they should realease them already because I can't wait to fight as them.And going back to Emperor i think that Darth Sidious is the stronger side of Palpatine and in my opinion there is no point to releasing Palpatine it will be boring one.There are many characters which more deserve to be included in this game such as Jango Fett, General Grivious and many more.

• Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    The Emperor

But you know Jedi Luke and General Kenobi are both on the picture above so i'm expecting them to come up even if we don't say nothing.I just say that they should realease them already because I can't wait to fight as them.And going back to Emperor i think that Darth Sidious is the stronger side of Palpatine and in my opinion there is no point to releasing Palpatine it will be boring one.There are many characters which more deserve to be included in this game such as Jango Fett, General Grivious and many more.

Sidious was in the spotlight more in the movies, but the emporer is iconic. Current Sid doesn't even have a force lightning attack. That ability and the empire faction will make him worth seeing in action. Additionally, the emporer is in the illustration above too. So I don't understand that portion of the argument.

And general grievous is in the game already. I like jango fett and it would be nice if he were added to the game, but that's not part of the thread.

Jedi Luke and general Kenobi deserve a playable character and they will get one. My argument wasn't whether they should be in game or not, it was that you stated the emperor is redundant to sidious and it would be lame. I simply pointed out you then named two characters who would be redundant personas also.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    General Kenobi

Yeah that kind of didn't make sence. Im looking forward to having character from diffrent moments in there time lines and remember just because Palpatin dosent use a light saber and Sidious does it dosent necessary mean that Palpatin is weaker maybe he isn't a Attacker maybe hes a healer or support and he's more useful on some squads as a supporter or healer depending on what that version brings to the table.
    We already have Old Ben as a Tank so I expect General Kenobi to be a support character as he usually supported Anakin and all allys through out the clone wars or maybe a Attacker which also fits him considering that he was the Jedi that was sent to take down GG by him self, he fought Maul and Savage single handed and took down Anakin in a 1on 1 fight. But for some reason the support characters in this game have the best abilitys (QGJ, Yoda) and also have good damage. So I kind of prefer to see him as a supporter than attacker Id hate to see him like a Maul style glass canon or a weak Sid Type. Id much rather see him as a QGJ, Yoda type character
  • General Kenobi
    I'm not arguing or something in my opinion if someone should have force lightning that should be Sidious and if the Emperor someday will appear he shouldn't have that ability just because it's Sith's ability.Emperor is of course the same person as Sidious but Sidious is the Dark Side version of him so he should have it but he doesn't have it anyway so whatever.Emperor doesn't even appear in the film with the weapon so what he should fight with? I mean of course not with the lightsaber because as Emperor he is not a Sith.I didn't knew that Grivious is in game probably because I'm playing for two weeks and haven't met him yet.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    General Kenobi
    I'm not arguing or something in my opinion if someone should have force lightning that should be Sidious and if the Emperor someday will appear he shouldn't have that ability just because it's Sith's ability.Emperor is of course the same person as Sidious but Sidious is the Dark Side version of him so he should have it but he doesn't have it anyway so whatever.Emperor doesn't even appear in the film with the weapon so what he should fight with? I mean of course not with the lightsaber because as Emperor he is not a Sith.I didn't knew that Grivious is in game probably because I'm playing for two weeks and haven't met him yet.

Emperor palpatin is already in the game. Do the final LS battle he hits like a truck!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    General Kenobi
    Oh wait everyone hold your horses hes been playing for 2 weeks that explains a few things.

Anyways you will see Palpatin son enough dont worry.

P.S Im level 70 and have yet to confront GG in arena so don't worry about it
  • General Kenobi

Emperor palpatin is already in the game. Do the final LS battle he hits like a truck!

Okay then thanks for telling me that! That was something that I didn't knew! Now I'm very curious how he look like and how it is to fight him.Thanks!

• Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    The Emperor

Yeah that kind of didn't make sence. Im looking forward to having character from diffrent moments in there time lines and remember just because Palpatin dosent use a light saber and Sidious does it dosent necessary mean that Palpatin is weaker maybe he isn't a Attacker maybe hes a healer or support and he's more useful on some squads as a supporter or healer depending on what that version brings to the table.
    We already have Old Ben as a Tank so I expect General Kenobi to be a support character as he usually supported Anakin and all allys through out the clone wars or maybe a Attacker which also fits him considering that he was the Jedi that was sent to take down GG by him self, he fought Maul and Savage single handed and took down Anakin in a 1on 1 fight. But for some reason the support characters in this game have the best abilitys (QGJ, Yoda) and also have good damage. So I kind of prefer to see him as a supporter than attacker Id hate to see him like a Maul style glass canon or a weak Sid Type. Id much rather see him as a QGJ, Yoda type character

I'd like gen Kenobi to be support too. He should have great offense with cool utilities. Not pure attacker. I am ds through and through, so I'll always want ds toons first, but gen Kenobi and Jedi Luke should make it into the game sooner than later.

I want to see Jedi vs sith or rebel vs empire battles. I also want LS vs DS to matter. I guess I want more arena usable toons and all the toons listed here should be made good enough to matter in the squad making process.
  • Huitzy
    79 posts Member
    The Emperor
    Chewie 1 vote but still 0% :neutral:
  • Huitzy
    79 posts Member
    The Emperor
    I want to see Jedi vs sith or rebel vs empire battles. I also want LS vs DS to matter. I guess I want more arena usable toons and all the toons listed here should be made good enough to matter in the squad making process.
    +1

• I personally want to see jango as new character haha
  • General Kenobi
    It'd be neat to see some synergy between Jedi Knight Anakin and General Kenobi. They could have a 50% chance to assist each other for the first couple of turns and after that they have a 50% chance of attacking each other instead of the enemy toons. :D