Kit Reveal: Skiff Guard (Lando Calrissian)

2Next

Replies

• Seems strange that they're giving Jabba two TB missions but at least one of the characters in his preferred squad(? says he'll synergize well in the squad but who knows what that means) is LS. Maybe Jabba's lead can just let him use LS characters in TBs?

Also only one more Jabba marquee so it's gotta be Sy Snootles unless they're planning to have him be a Conquest character.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Dianora wrote: »
    Also only one more Jabba marquee so it's gotta be Sy Snootles unless they're planning to have him be a Conquest character.

over Bib Fortuna?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I wonder why they used bib Fortuna as the picture for the "hurts favour" ability?

Could it be a hint?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Dianora wrote: »
    Seems strange that they're giving Jabba two TB missions but at least one of the characters in his preferred squad(? says he'll synergize well in the squad but who knows what that means) is LS. Maybe Jabba's lead can just let him use LS characters in TBs?

that's because we are likely getting a new TB where both alignments are available
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    I really hope one of them is Salacious Crumb. Would be amazing. Could have a support type kit akin to Hyoda

+1

We need this toon in Swgohfs3xstox6sy3.jpg
  • Really CG? Leia is to Boushh as Lando is to Tamtel Skreej. Skiff Guard (lando Calrissian) isn’t really a roll off the tongue name. ek8pia95njbr.jpeg
  • Shouldn’t his name be “Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard),” because he’s not actually a Skiff Guard?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Ewokspy wrote: »
    Really CG? Leia is to Boushh as Lando is to Tamtel Skreej. Skiff Guard (lando Calrissian) isn’t really a roll off the tongue name.
    3oebvkp54myf.jpeg

xfa6hw258pmg.jpeg
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CARBONITE HAN CONFIRMED
  • By the logic used to assign this Lando the Hutt Cartel tag, Stormtrooper Han should have the Empire Tag.
  • He has really high armor pen% from skills, a high dmg dealer expected.
  • Anyone else getting horrible drop rates farming this character? Been doing 3x daily since he was farmable and I am just at 28/85.
  • I had some really bad drops for a while then just yesterday and today went 11/20.

Think it's just RNG, but I know your pain.
  • Now they drop Boushh Leia and I’m not even close to finishing Lando. Maybe I can get close to catching up with her. :o
  • I was just doing 1 refresh / day of SGL, but now that Leia is out I'm going 2 refreshes (15 attempts)/day on both. When SGL is done I'm just going to buy the rest of Leia.

I want Jabba for the new TB.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Anyone else getting horrible drop rates farming this character? Been doing 3x daily since he was farmable and I am just at 28/85.

How many days has he been farmable?

Expected shards at 3x daily (assuming you mean 15 total sims) would be 5/day.

FTR I have also been doing 15 sims and am only at 9/85, rip me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Ouch, I thought I was doing bad. He became farmable on 10/19.

22x5= 110

I have got 123 so I guess I am ahead but it seems like I am so far behind. :o
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Ouch, I thought I was doing bad. He became farmable on 10/19.

22x5= 110

I have got 123 so I guess I am ahead but it seems like I am so far behind. :o

TVF is on 31.5% (9/85). I'm on 29.7% (3/85).

You're on 37.3%.

Quit complaining boy!
  • Lol, just seems slower than usual but I guess it is because the other character was a cantina farm.