EA Connect Button Disappeared?

Prev13456
CG_Tusken_Meathead
333 posts EA Community Manager
edited November 2022
Hey folks,

If you previously had the EA connect button but no longer have the EA connect button, please leave me your Ally code so I can send it off to the team to investigate.

Thank you.
Post edited by CG_Tusken_Meathead on

Replies

• I've never had the EA Connect button in the first place. My ally code is 324-377-717.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    333 posts EA Community Manager
    I've never had the EA Connect button in the first place. My ally code is 324-377-717.

This is most likely due to an age verification issue, submit a CS ticket and say you believe there is an issue with your Account Age, they'll most likely ask you for a form of ID that indicates your age to adjust it.

• I'm not sure if it is an age problem, because I am able to change my in game name and I have access to the chat. I would submit a ticket, but I'm not sure that I have anything that proves my age though.
  • Hey folks,

If you previously had the EA connect button but no longer have the EA connect button, please leave me your Ally code so I can send it off to the team to investigate.

Thank you.

Ally code: 291-339-361

It happens regularly, always with the chat disappearing and the command button in guild events, be it TB or TW. In fact, my chat is missing right now and it seems it went for a night out with its friends connect and command buttons again.

If I completely close the app and restart, they all come back, only to go away again later.
  • I don't have the EA button ally code is 442-174-912
  • I have an EA connect button, but have never received an email from EA when trying to connect. Ally code: 952-162-961
  • Hey folks,

Thank you.

Do we still need that button in game if we've already gone through the process and can access the webstore?
  • Hey folks,

Thank you.

Do we still need that button in game if we've already gone through the process and can access the webstore?

i have not needed the button beyond the first verification.
  • el_mago wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Thank you.

Same so I'm curious about the post asking for everyone to shout out if it's missing. Mine is but just logged in and claimed my daily freebie.
  • el_mago wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Thank you.

Same so I'm curious about the post asking for everyone to shout out if it's missing. Mine is but just logged in and claimed my daily freebie.

Perhaps there's more to come? that would be kinda cool.
  • Mine never appeared and I tried everything the help center told me to
    Ally code is 376-617-438
  • I can’t find it. My ally code is 912-121-612
  • Hi, I have a problem with EA connect. I entered an email but I didn't receive one. It's been about 5 hours so far, is that normal? Or is something wrong? Ally code is 496-364-145. Thx
  • I have the connect button but it won't send me an email to connect. Ally code: 534-668-588
  • I've never had the EA Connect button in the first place. I am not sure if this due to age as I can still link my account to Facebook, Google Play, and be able to buy from the store.

Ally code: 579-943-512
    Hello there.
  • Sooooo, it happened on my alt for the first time today. Same pattern I described earlier in the thread, lost the chat, the connect button in the menu and the commands button in the TW map.

Force close, wipe the app from the cache and restart and all buttons are back.

Ally code is 842-355-553
  • Infernal
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    I've never had the EA connect button
    My ally code- 515-952-588
  • Never had EA connect in the first place, despite meeting age requirement and having chat and stuff. Ally code 115-885-518
  • Vorian_Atreides
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Same here. Never had a “connect” option or an “EA Connect” option under settings. Ally code: 292-673-544

UPDATE: never mind I got it to work by fully closing and restarting the app (iPad iOS)
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    My boyfriend never got an e-mail, tried many times and searched through Spam folder etc.

Ally code: 761-183-465
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • 826-281-489
  • Pwnflexer100
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Went through the connect process to be able to access the on line store. When i went back to play on my android, it wouldn't connect to Google play. It started up like I was a brand new account. I don't have the option to sign in anywhere under settings.
    My normal account name is pwnflexer100. The account it logs me into is bail writte. Which is not mine. (looks to be a fresh account) No options under settings to change accounts. Please help!!!!
  • 682-346-151 Rothamon. ya my connect button is missing on and off.
  • I've never had the EA Connect button either in Settings; it just shows Sign in with Apple, Facebook Connect, Link a Device, and Delete Account.

Thanks in advance!

Ally code: 852-921-819
  • EA Connect button is missing. Only have the Apple, Facebook, Link a Device, and Delete Account buttons in the Connect menu.

Ally code: 995-767-915
  • Nikana_G
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Hello there!

I may have found a workaround for the EA code not sent when being in-game.

I tried several times to link my account with EA without receiving any code.

I just logged in my EA account (resetting my forgotten password) and when I succeeded in logging in the EA account, I tried again to link my account in game and finally received the necessary code immediately.

Hope it helps.

Cheers from France ;)
  • Username:Ccombat
    ally code: 297-292-145

Only have connect with apple, connect with Facebook, link a device or delete account
    I have been trying to connect my ea account so that i can access the webstore but i don't have the option ti connect my ea account in game

any help would be appreciated
  • I also can't connect to Ea Connect, I enter the email in the game and I never receive the email. I've been waiting for it for several hours and it's not in spam either.
    my ally code is 818-391-431
    I hope the prompt response from him. Thank you
  • Hello I'm here bc I was told to respond to this discussion: (hello this is my first time posting on here, I've gotten a lot of help from reading these so ig this is the best place to ask and answer I recently linked my acc to the EA acc and I've gotten a free reward one day and seen a different side of the store. Now that I haven't played in a couple of days and I try to go back to that store (the one on the web not the in game store) I'm having trouble trying to get back to it. I put this under the new player category bc if you are starting to actually get into the game there are these free packs that you can get they're not much but they can help you progress a little bit faster I got 2 shards 100 mod energy and I think some credits, again not much but it could help. Does anyone know how I can get these packs or is it a one time thing?) My ally code is 342-999-599
  • Ally code: 775-895-418
    Never had the EA connect button, but have all the other buttons like in game chat and other age requirement stuff.