Any advice on beating this?8rjixj7f4gdw.jpg
k8dlgueilyda.jpg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• uar0mor8ddzs.jpg

I used this. Target order bb1 (i dont know the name), t3, 000, sortie, hk

Revan is good for the mark and buff immujity to kill sortie
  • I used JML, JKL, GAS, Hermit and GMY. For evade:
  • I hate GC. It's such a chore. I really don't understand how Conquest gets so much hate and GC doesn't. They really shouldn't have rolled it out without a working feat counter; it's so amateurish.

I wasn't even sure why I was failing the 8 turns in a row feat. I thought it was because of the wording 'attacks' I thought needed to drop Hoda and attack 8 times in a row. Such a waste of my time.

I had to go to youtube and find a video, thankfully BitDynasty came to my rescue and explained what was gong wrong and a team to get around it.

I shouldn't have to do that. It feels so half finished.
  • A slow JKL lead and GMY can get the chain of 8 moves fairly easily, and GMY can also help with getting the evades. Old Ben to take away turn meter will also help with getting the chain of 8 moves.
  • It’s beyond silly that they haven’t implemented a feat counter by now.
    It was stupid a year ago, by now it’s just amateur hour deluxe at CG.
  • I needed 2 shots to get red crate:
    JKL lead, GMY, Hoda, JML,JKR for chain, Jedi etc. Old Ben lead, JML, GMY, Hoda, JKR for evasion. Hit auto on each one & jobs a good un. Cannot however solve how to max it in a one shot
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    I needed 2 shots to get red crate:
    JKL lead, GMY, Hoda, JML,JKR for chain, Jedi etc. Old Ben lead, JML, GMY, Hoda, JKR for evasion. Hit auto on each one & jobs a good un. Cannot however solve how to max it in a one shot

JML, JKL, Revan, both Yodas was a one-shot red crate for me. Took two AoEs in the beginning with mass foresight up to get the evades.
  • As always, an enemy unit that comes out of stun or fear is taking a turn.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    I needed 2 shots to get red crate:

JML, JKL, Revan, both Yodas was a one-shot red crate for me. Took two AoEs in the beginning with mass foresight up to get the evades.

Nice one, thanks- I tried that out although without a feat counter it’s hard to visually count the dodges. It seemed pretty good
  • I got it in one go with R5 JKR, R5 Bastilla, R6 GMY, R5 Jolee and R8 GK.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • I got all the feats first try with JKR lead (G12), JKL (R7), GMY (R8), GK (R8) and HYoda (R5). Focus BT-1, then T3, then 0-0-0, Sorty and HK last.
  • You are all amazing! Thanks for the advice.
  • DarthA wrote: »
    You are all amazing! Thanks for the advice.

It's highly unlikely that you are going to be successful with your jedi composition. With that said, kill the 2nd from left 1st. Then murderousC3PO, then try and stun leader while killing other 2. To get evasion GMY is pretty important and you don't have him relic. I don't think you will be getting red crate. Try your best though.
  • DarthA wrote: »

It's highly unlikely that you are going to be successful with your jedi composition. With that said, kill the 2nd from left 1st. Then murderousC3PO, then try and stun leader while killing other 2. To get evasion GMY is pretty important and you don't have him relic. I don't think you will be getting red crate. Try your best though.

I ended up getting red crate with R2 JKR lead, G12 GMY, G12 Jolee, R3 GK, and G11 Bastilla so it’s definitely possible for him to get it.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    DarthA wrote: »

That comp will definitely work for the Jedi feat and probably the 8 turns feat, not accounting for bad mods. Not sure if dodge would work on account of the enemy is probably dead before they can even try to hit enough characters with foresight.