Hi. I just started playing. Do you always get Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben) when starting?

SantosDeMarque
2 posts Member
edited January 2023
I'm sure that Anakin and Ahsoka are probably given to everyone, I was just curious if Old Ben was a random drop or not.

Thanks.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Replies

• Options
    Old Ben is not a random drop
  • Options
    So, at the start, all players are given Anakin, Ahsoka and Old Ben, correct? As well as Rey and Farmer Luke?
  • Options
    Been a while since I was new, but they changed the starters about a year ago. Not sure where the post is that gives the specifics, but yes everyone gets the same handful of characters to start.

Of the ones you listed, I would be careful not to take Farmer Luke too far, he's not very good later on.
  • Options
    So this game doesn't have random character unlocks, right? It's all just... slowly getting the character built up from shards?

I really like character boxes or whatever you want to call them. I love the luck of the draw.
  • Options
    No, it has that too. Just the starters are the same for everyone. At some point you will be able to buy Chromium Packs, and they'll give random shards from a wide selection of characters.
This discussion has been closed.