Iden Versio Trooper GC

Darksideofme
27 posts Member
edited November 2022
Not looking for top box as my Hutt Cartel isn’t strong enough but I’m losing half of even high relic GL teams without taking a turn. Any suggestions on what works well?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I beat top teir w JML, JKL, JKR, GAS, HYODA
  • Wampa
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Wampa
    How did your Wampa do in the Galactic Challenge?

Or are you offering advice on how to beat Iden Troopers in GAC?
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Wampa
    How did your Wampa do in the Galactic Challenge?

Or are you offering advice on how to beat Iden Troopers in GAC?

You're right. My bad.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    I got the TM reduction with standard CLS Rebels (Han stuns Iden so she doesn't buff), but subbed 3PO for Old Ben, who removes TM in bulk and died to buff up and help finish off the battle.

Undersized I used JMK, Han (stuns Iden so she doesn't buff), CAT, GK. Hit the auto button after Han.

I just went for the Gold crate for the Omis, so I ran tier six with
    R8 Boba
    R8 Cad Bane (I'm a monster and R8'd all the exec BHs)
    R5 Krishanthen (sp???)
    R5 Greedo
    G11 4* Boussh Leia (sp???)
    Hit the auto button.

It was a fun puzzle IMHO since Iden prevents TM removal with her buff so I failed the TM reduction feat with my normal JML squad, and couldn't cheese it with troopers (Moff Gideon TM removal) either. It made me think about what I needed to do, the constraints, and pick appropriate tools for each feat. (other than the tier 10 Hutt Cartel, which is basically a "thank you for spending on Jabba" to whales, which IMHO is completely fine)
  • I used Vader lead, SEE, wat, malgus and malak to get the tier 9 turn meter removal feat. with the shield generator SEE eventually wins it, and with vaders leadership the turn meter removal is eventually achieved. I did the undersize tier X feat with JKL(L), JML, gas and hermit.
  • In Today's GC, how to get the second best box.

1. Win & Win undersized: Use your best GL team minus it's weakest member on Tier X.
    2. 400% turn meter: On Tier VIII use GL Luke (L), Jedi Luke, Jedi Revan, Wat & Gideon.
    4. Win with Full Hutt Cartel: Full Hut Cartel on Tier VII
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited November 2022
    I got the TM reduction with standard CLS Rebels (Han stuns Iden so she doesn't buff), but subbed 3PO for Old Ben, who removes TM in bulk and died to buff up and help finish off the battle.

Undersized I used JMK, Han (stuns Iden so she doesn't buff), CAT, GK. Hit the auto button after Han.

I just went for the Gold crate for the Omis, so I ran tier six with
    R8 Boba
    R8 Cad Bane (I'm a monster and R8'd all the exec BHs)
    R5 Krishanthen (sp???)
    R5 Greedo
    G11 4* Boussh Leia (sp???)
    Hit the auto button.

It was a fun puzzle IMHO since Iden prevents TM removal with her buff so I failed the TM reduction feat with my normal JML squad, and couldn't cheese it with troopers (Moff Gideon TM removal) either. It made me think about what I needed to do, the constraints, and pick appropriate tools for each feat. (other than the tier 10 Hutt Cartel, which is basically a "thank you for spending on Jabba" to whales, which IMHO is completely fine)

I'm impressed you got CLS to work. Most of my attempts failed to even complete it, and the time(s) I did it didn't trigger the feat.

Edit: Tried again but left CLS in defense mode at the beginning; it went better without feeding them the extra tm at the beginning. Can't tell if I would have removed enough though since I already had the feat and there's no counter.
  • Just watch bitdynasty videos. He shows how to get max crate without jabba
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    I used Vader lead, SEE, wat, malgus and malak to get the tier 9 turn meter removal feat. with the shield generator SEE eventually wins it, and with vaders leadership the turn meter removal is eventually achieved.

Thanks, worked for me!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • This one was a pain. I used:
    Hutt: Cad (L), Boba, Greedo, Booush and Krys
    Undersized: JKL (L), JML, HY, JKR
    TM removal: JTR, r2, 3p0, Han, Chew
  • Ngl, Cara Dune worked wonders for the tm removal feat, I'd def give her a try if you have her up and running
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    I beat top teir w JML, JKL, JKR, GAS, HYODA

How did that team get you the 400% tm removal feat?