EA Connect Button Disappeared?

Replies

• I also can't connect to Ea Connect, I enter the email in the game and I never receive the email. I've been waiting for it for several hours and it's not in spam either.
    my ally code is 818-391-431
    I hope the prompt response from him. Thank you

Just figured this out yesterday reading someone else's comment, you should sign into your EA account first and make sure that email address is the one you are using in game. My other email would not work had to use the exact same email address that I used when I originally set up my ea account years ago.
  • Gilfaim
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Found my connect button is missing this morning. Did a couple of restarts, updated some drivers and apps and it came back.

little annoying, but managed to figure it out.
    Post edited by Gilfaim on
  • 981-961-553
    Never had the button to begin with, thought you can help
  • I have never had the EA connect button. my ally code is 172-575-387
  • Don’t have an EA connect button to access web store
    Ally code: 561-559-667
    Support could not help
  • Nikana_G wrote: »

I just logged in my EA account (resetting my forgotten password) and when I succeeded in logging in the EA account, I tried again to link my account in game and finally received the necessary code immediately.

Thank you! That worked for me.

I didn't realized when you go into the store you get booted from the game. That seems weird.
  • I have no button. i have access to all other features including chat and other stuff. Ally code is:
    998-681-784
  • Grand_Admiral_Chewy
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Ally Code 369-128-391
    And mine also never showed since the launch of the store.
  • I'm not sure if it is an age problem, because I am able to change my in game name and I have access to the chat. I would submit a ticket, but I'm not sure that I have anything that proves my age though.

I also have access to that, but i’m pretty sure it’s an age issue still because i don’t have the ea connect either
  • Ally code: 291-969-144

I can not log into the webstore. I was able to log in before, but the past 5 days I do not receive the verification code to log in

Please help if you can!
  • Hi i dont have the ea connet
    My ally code
    921-148-182
  • Emagnet9
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    nvm
    Post edited by Emagnet9 on
  • Nikana_G wrote: »
    Hello there!

I may have found a workaround for the EA code not sent when being in-game.

I tried several times to link my account with EA without receiving any code.

I just logged in my EA account (resetting my forgotten password) and when I succeeded in logging in the EA account, I tried again to link my account in game and finally received the necessary code immediately.

Hope it helps.

Cheers from France ;)

Hi

I am very happy that you served a solution and shared it. It finally works for me and my guild friend. Thank You.
  • I do not have an EA connect button. It just says connect.
    Ally code: 513-424-979
  • Ally code 511-173-288
    Says I’m already connected. when I try to log in to webstore it keeps giving me an error message saying “an error occurred while attempting to validate your code. Please try again” been happening for a week and I’ve tried reaching out numerous times but doesn’t seem like we’re getting anywhere
  • Nikana_G
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    R1ID3R1OD4 wrote: »
    Nikana_G wrote: »
    Hello there!

I may have found a workaround for the EA code not sent when being in-game.

I tried several times to link my account with EA without receiving any code.

Hope it helps.

Cheers from France ;)

Hi

I am very happy that you served a solution and shared it. It finally works for me and my guild friend. Thank You.

Glad it worked for you!

I suppose resetting the password made the user login correctly "recognized" by the system, which is, after the password reset, able to use the email address.
    It may be a hint for the solution when the EA button is accessible of course.
  • I used to have the button but it went away before I could link my account
    Ally code is 651-851-323
  • My Connect button has dissapeared before i could link my account

Ally code is 951-254-429
  • Ally code : 886-655-879

Thanks
  • Ally Code: 318-728-917
    No EA-Connect button and no chat button here. Chat button disappeared after update in September.
  • I am not receiving the email with confirmation code. Have signed into EA account, but still nothing. Tried to activate from site and in game, never get a code.

Ally code 824-328-342
  • My son doesn't have the connect button.
    Ally code: 271-532-235
    Please help him.
    Thanks
  • RafaTanoSkywalker
    75 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Hey folks,

If you previously had the EA connect button but no longer have the EA connect button, please leave me your Ally code so I can send it off to the team to investigate.

Thank you.

My Ally Code is: 686-755-486

I’m No Jedi!If You Want To Be My Ally, My Ally Code Is: 686-755-486
  • Ally code: 544-263-455

Thanks for helping
  • I never had the button. I want to access the web store
    726-791-132
  • I have no button. i have access to all other features including chat and other stuff. Ally code is:
    998-681-784

I have the same issue, all the other buttons are there except EA connect. Did you ever find a solution?

My ally code is 618-586-126

• Klutch
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Ally code 227-646-131
    Also the game logged me into a brand new account and I cant access my main its been 2 days now and ive already reached out to support and no response the ally code for the account im stuck in is 527-295-117
    Post edited by Klutch on
  • I also don’t have an EA connect button. 887-867-757
  • Ally code: 213-952-114
    Only have the: Facebook connect, Google play connect and link a device
  • I don't have it either.
    Ally Code - 959-349-872