Hutt Cartel Needs Another Leader

Hi CG,

With the Jabba meta team taking away new marquees like Skiff Leia, Lando and K, there is no good Hutt cartel leader left for the other Jabba GL requirements like Greedo, Mob Enforcer, Gam Guard, etc.

There are already a couple of trash requirements like Jawa and Ururururur.

Request that something is done to make the rest of the Jabba GL requirements useful in various game modes.

A suggestion would be to give couple of them GAC and TW leadership Omicrons or quickly introduce a new Hutt Cartel leader like Bib Fortuna.

Replies

• Every GL has a requirement or 2 that’s pretty useless. You just got to accept that when you’re farming them 🤷🏻‍♂️

SEE has Krennec, JML has R2, SLKR has Vet Han, LV has Tusken, JMK has Cody, Rey has Rose.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Lol today I learned R2 is "useless".
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kinda is. With BAM at least you have Razor Crest. R2 doesn’t bring much value unless you put him with JTR. And that’s still meh imo. He’s definitely been power creeped
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Power creeped sure but not useless, and not useless like the others you listed. Or other JML requirements you could have chosen, like Leia, Lando, Biggs, Wedge, etc
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Also worth noting, those listed are still BH. So maybe just use them in a BH team rather than call them useless because you can't use them in an HC team?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Add URoRRuR’R’R for Jabba with Tusken Raider for LV now level up Tusken Shaman, add the omicron to Tusken Raider and you have a nice 3v3 GA team.

Who knows, maybe they change the appearance of the Tusken Shaman and make them needed for Boba GL. You could be a step ahead.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    Every GL has a requirement or 2 that’s pretty useless. You just got to accept that when you’re farming them 🤷🏻‍♂️

SEE has Krennec, JML has R2, SLKR has Vet Han, LV has Tusken, JMK has Cody, Rey has Rose.

Vet Han now actually can find a place with Dash.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • SithAmer wrote: »
    There are already a couple of trash requirements like Jawa

I take offense to this
  • Jawas can take it to a couple of teams.