Can someone explain this to me?!

laxkings40
164 posts Member
edited November 2022
My opponent in GAC round three was 100% cheating, please look at my gac history on swgoh.gg and help to validate my theory pls.

Edit: Screenshot is of my defense against his offense
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Probably.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Please send a private message with all relevant details to CG_LucifersDaddy.
  • laxkings40
    164 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Ignore this comment
  • That's a 3rd attempt. It's not very definitive proof.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    That's a 3rd attempt. It's not very definitive proof.

Except you can see above it the 2nd attempt where they are all at almost full health and protection.
    If that ain't cheating the rest of need to really got gud
  • Ye, all attempts before left my team still at full health and protection.
  • That squad would not win that battle, period.
  • laxkings40 wrote: »
    Ye, all attempts before left my team still at full health and protection.
    I just wonder WHY would someone cheat on the 3rd attempt...and lose the first 2!!!

I am NOT saying it didn't happen...just odd. If it is a cheater it is a bad cheater...
    Out of curiosity...did you lose? How were the other attacks...?
  • Ghost666 wrote: »
    laxkings40 wrote: »
    I just wonder WHY would someone cheat on the 3rd attempt...and lose the first 2!!!

I am NOT saying it didn't happen...just odd. If it is a cheater it is a bad cheater...

Yes, I did end up losing. He had a reliced vader and a qui gon omicron on his front wall so I couldn't get through that. I had that vader team and a full gear 9 padme team on my front wall. It seems more beliavble that he beat that team, but still seems a little fishy. Also, I had Phoenix behind that and he somehow got through it but didnt have anything else that should be able. I can dm you my swgoh.gg so you can see for yourself
  • laxkings40 wrote: »
    Ghost666 wrote: »

Yes, I did end up losing. He had a reliced vader and a qui gon omicron on his front wall so I couldn't get through that. I had that vader team and a full gear 9 padme team on my front wall. It seems more beliavble that he beat that team, but still seems a little fishy. Also, I had Phoenix behind that and he somehow got through it but didnt have anything else that should be able. I can dm you my swgoh.gg so you can see for yourself

No clue how he beat that squad in 6 secs. Kinda suspicious
  • Sazerac wrote: »

Yeah, very suspicous. I messaged Lucifersdaddy, so hopefully he gets banned

Clearly CLS used his APK special to AoE the enemy squad in one shot. ;)
  • Ghost666 wrote: »
    Ok...checked the info...the match is a bit odd in fact...several very short battles...
    Either some bug...or some technique that allows a win in a few seconds...but apparently it does not work all the time... :)
    Should be checked...

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator

I ended up looking over this person's history and it looks like they maybe only cheat as a last resort, and give real attempts first (as in they are losses, and not time outs). But there are enough tell-tale signs of cheating to show they've done itvwithout a doubt multiple times.

Yeah, CLS Call to Arms alone is 1 second of animation. To win in 6 seconds, you'll need autoplay.
  • Just a better gaming chair, no need to be salty
  • ..........no need to be salty

:D