Can we get a personal Ticket Counter on the cantina screen???

Rather than have to go into the guild and choose tickets and then find your name - how about a HUD with your daily ticket count on it the cantina????? This is waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy over due IMO

Replies

• Winterwolves
    1717 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    How about just spend crystals on energy 3x per day, and never think about it again? Best use of your crystals, easily.

Edit: as you can see further down I was incorrect. You can just do 1 energy refresh, collect and use all free energy in the day, and you will make your 600 tickets. The best use of crystals part is not incorrect. Clutter on screen not needed.
    Post edited by Winterwolves on
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    What do you mean find your name? When you go into guild activities, it's the first thing there.

ghildldsdd7r.jpg
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    How about just spend crystals on energy 3x per day, and never think about it again? Best use of your crystals, easily.

Not everyone can afford that
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Lumiya wrote: »

Just one per day is actually enough, I've been informed. Every player can do that.

The main point to get across to new players here is energy refreshes (for the initial cost before it increases, so 3x per day) plus patience, is always a better way of getting just about anything in the game, in terms of crystal value.

I'm really only replying for the opportunity to get that message across again.

True. However, once you’re level 85, about everyone can afford 2x50 per day, as the crystal reward for 50% win in carbonite 5 is an average of 114 crystals per day.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Lumiya wrote: »

True. However, once you’re level 85, about everyone can afford 2x50 per day, as the crystal reward for 50% win in carbonite 5 is an average of 114 crystals per day.

You also get crystals from dailies. 150 is definitely something everyone can do at that point.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    The subject here was Cantina. With 100 or 150 crystals that's 1 refresh, not 3. And that doesn't take into account that someone maybe needs those for normal or ship energy for farming. And that is exactly why I commented on Winterwolves' suggestion that not everyone can afford 3 refreshes per day for Cantina.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    Edit to add: Or 3 refreshes for everything normal, ship and Cantina
    The subject here was Cantina. With 100 or 150 crystals that's 1 refresh, not 3. And that doesn't take into account that someone maybe needs those for normal or ship energy for farming. And that is exactly why I commented on Winterwolves' suggestion that not everyone can afford 3 refreshes per day for Cantina.

Fair
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited November 2022

If you read the OP again I'm pretty sure they want a ticket counter on the main page - which is known as the cantina - not for cantina energy only.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Oh, so you just misunderstood the op. They want to be able to see how many raid tickets they have contributed each day on the main cantina screen. Any energy refresh, plus collecting and using all free energy during the day will get a player to 600 tickets per day.

I say no thanks to needless clutter on the main screen.
  • I say no thanks to needless clutter on the main screen.

Hyperdrive icon included.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

Oh, so you just misunderstood the op. They want to be able to see how many raid tickets they have contributed each day on the main cantina screen. Any energy refresh, plus collecting and using all free energy during the day will get a player to 600 tickets per day.

And that's why I added my edit, I didn't misunderstand them, there were 2 possibilities what they meant. The same goes for the other energy aswell. 100-150 crystals gives you 3 refreshes of ship or normal energy so again it's not possible for everyone to refresh both 3x, considering also that it depends on where they are farming. For example 1 Cantina refresh and 1 normal etc.

I never said anything to the counter they asked for, I specifically only wanted to highlight, that it is not as easy as you said with your comment for every player to "just simply" do 3 refreshes. Nothing more

And that's why I added my edit, I didn't misunderstand them, there were 2 possibilities what they meant. The same goes for the other energy aswell. 100-150 crystals gives you 3 refreshes of ship or normal energy so again it's not possible for everyone to refresh both 3x, considering also that it depends on where they are farming. For example 1 Cantina refresh and 1 normal etc.

I never said anything to the counter they asked for, I specifically only wanted to highlight, that it is not as easy as you said with your comment for every player to "just simply" do 3 refreshes. Nothing more

You’re correct, there are 2 possible ways of interpreting what the OP meant: the right way, and how you interpreted it.

The OP obviously wasn’t asking for a way to track their spent cantina energy. They clearly said “daily ticket count”. Which makes your follow up about players maybe needing to spend those crystals on a normal energy / ship energy refresh even more baffling. One of those options would see them achieve their 600 daily tickets, and the other doesn’t contribute to daily tickets at all.

It has always been the case that players need to spend at least 50 crystals every second day on an energy refresh to make their tickets. This isn’t something specific to the newer players that you’re so quick to speak for.

I already corrected my error. I was wrong: you don't need 3x refreshes to make this counter not required. You only need 1, which any player can indeed do, if they are making good use of their crystal income. That's what I'm trying to help people see. What are you trying to do?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Technically if you drop normal or cantina energy from the free web store pack, you don't even need the one refresh right now.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Technically if you drop normal or cantina energy from the free web store pack, you don't even need the one refresh right now.

That's true. Unfortunately there are people whom don't get in, be it because they have no button or because they don't get an e-mail.