New Players

Moonshiner
posts Member
edited November 2022
Guess - this forum is as much inscrutable as the whole game is.... lool.... For "Rookies" - the game is much to COMPLEX in understanding all those cross connections..!!
I'm the "older one"... Playin' interactive with joystick and so on... "X-Wing alliance" esp.. I got THEM ALL...!! GREAT GAMING.... Years ago... :(... Anyway - I decided giving this a try... MOOOAH... First week thought : ****..... boring bull sh... So - it takes some time of understanding the complexity of the game kinematics..... Just stay hard and figure it out..... This tutorial is.. Hmmm... Nice but useless for understanding the game..
Post edited by Moonshiner on

Replies

• Options
    Moonshiner wrote: »
    Guess - this forum is as much inscrutable as the whole game is.... lool.... For "Rookies" - the game is much to COMPLEX in understanding all those cross connections..!!
    I'm the "older one"... Playin' interactive with joystick and so on... "X-Wing alliance" esp.. I got THEM ALL...!! GREAT GAMING.... Years ago... :(... Anyway - I decided giving this a try... MOOOAH... First week thought : ****..... boring bull sh... So - it takes some time of understanding the complexity of the game kinematics..... Just stay hard and figure it out..... This tutorial is.. Hmmm... Nice but useless for understanding the game..

It's not hard to understand the game if you played for a few weeks and if want people to talk to about the game join Discord that's where it's at
  • Options
    Всем привет. Я из России