Question about bt-1

According to haywire(bt-1's granted skill) explanation, deal physical to all other character and it reduced by 75% for allies.

I'm wonder this damage reduction work well.
I have low gear (g7) bt-1 and when i use haywire, it deal 9000 damage to my 0-0-0(when crit).

Replies

• It does work, the ability itslef just does a ton of damage anyway, so if it deals 9000 damage to you, how much does it deal to the enemy. (Also it depends on different character's gear levels, both yours and your opponent's)
  • laxkings40 wrote: »
    It does work, the ability itslef just does a ton of damage anyway, so if it deals 9000 damage to you, how much does it deal to the enemy. (Also it depends on different character's gear levels, both yours and your opponent's)

It deal same damage
    c78v1qynag9p.jpg
  • I’m going to jump in and say your “deals the same damage” isn’t a fair comparison.

It looks like your characters and the opponent’s all have wildly different health/protection pools, so I’m extrapolating there’s a major difference in gear levels and perhaps modding too. Look at the damage of your Sortie compared to your IG, there’s almost a 500% difference there.

Your lower-geared characters will take more damage than higher ones due to defense/armor levels, on top of possible unique abilities affecting damage mechanics.

There aren’t any other posts in the forum calling this out as a problem, so I’m guessing the mechanic is working as intended.