Anniversary pack

Starslayer
2413 posts Member
edited November 2022
9z6n21phbqtk.png

Unless i botched my math, the value of this pack is awesome, even better than buying standard/fleet refreshes if you still have a bunch of characters not relic’d yet.

CG, if your strategy is to release more packs like this during the anniversary period to deplete my crystal stash, let me tell you right now: it will work.

Replies

• Starslayer wrote: »
    9z6n21phbqtk.png

Unless i botched my math, the value of this pack is awesome, even better than buying standard/fleet refreshes if you still have a bunch of characters not relic’d yet.

CG, if your strategy is to release more packs like this during the anniversary period to deplete my crystal stash, let me tell you right now: it will work.

Nope i would rather buy the individual packs of G12
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    9z6n21phbqtk.png

Nope i would rather buy the individual packs of G12

Which ones do you refer to? I remember the ones that you get a G12+ piece for 30-35$. The current one might be random but you will use the piece for some character for sure. The value is excellent, as one right and one left G12 piece cost something less than 8k crystals.
  • In the past there were packs with a full piece of G12 gear for like $9.99 I believe. Those were good to choose which ones you needed, but this is also a good value just with the randomness.
  • You're comparing packs that cost actual money to one that cost crystals which lots of players including f2p likely have saved. Not a fair comparison. Spending real money is obviously a non-starter for many. This pack seems pretty solid to me.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Really depends what you need vs what you pull. You can farm 50 salvage of any G12+ piece from fleet in 4 days for 600 crystals.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hawthorne wrote: »
    You're comparing packs that cost actual money to one that cost crystals which lots of players including f2p likely have saved. Not a fair comparison. Spending real money is obviously a non-starter for many. This pack seems pretty solid to me.

I said = I RATHER = i don't care about you lot do what u want
  • TVF wrote: »
    Really depends what you need vs what you pull. You can farm 50 salvage of any G12+ piece from fleet in 4 days for 600 crystals.

You need about 200 various salvage (only counting stuff that have "farming value", like medpacks, not counting stun cuffs and such) for 2 full pieces, so 2,400 crystals with your maths. And you put the free daily energy in your count, free energy that you could use to farm other gear instead. But that's a disagreement that we had before and don't need to solve now ;)
  • After an exchange with Tvf, i have to say it’s not the bargain i thought it was, because some g12+ pieces use scraps that are not tradable with jawas, so worth much, much less.
    So it’s a fair gamble, but not a bargain.

Well, unless you need to farm about any g12+ scrap, then go nuts.
  • Nice
  • ya, nice necro