What are the best zetas for inquisitors to get GI?

Hey, I have a fairly new account with some inquisitors that I want to use to get GI (not right after this event drops but in the near future). I have a very low zeta income due to having garbage ships so i’m not getting to the last phase of fleet challenges any time soon. I was wondering, what are the top 5-6 most needed zetas to get the GI? I hear all is better, but what would be good if I couldn’t get them all?

Replies

• A lot are leadership zetas so you will need to go off of which ones you are going to use as a leader.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Don't need any zetas for inquisitor leads, nor omicrons, to get GI. You'll want their unique / ability zetas (each has one), but their leads aren't necessary. Just get them to 7 or 8 and save the omicrons and zetas for their abilities and for GI.

It'll be a tough event, I took 9th to R7 and the rest at R5, but it worked. Many of us put our best mods on them and that definitely helps. It's not an easy event, so prep as best as possible for it.

• Great thanks y’all.