Game crashes were fixed, untill they were not.

A while back it felt like CG actually finally fixed all the mass game crashes, atleast for me it seemed so, untill some of their recent updates where it seems like they re-ignited the same issue...
Ever since their last update i've had game crashes in p4 of geo TB, 2 crashes in TW, now 1 in galactic challenge and a multitude of crashes going through regular parts of the game...
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this?

Replies

• TheZoneBE wrote: »
    A while back it felt like CG actually finally fixed all the mass game crashes, atleast for me it seemed so, untill some of their recent updates where it seems like they re-ignited the same issue...
    Ever since their last update i've had game crashes in p4 of geo TB, 2 crashes in TW, now 1 in galactic challenge and a multitude of crashes going through regular parts of the game...

I have the same issue time to time they didn't fix nothing but i bet people will insist that they did and people on the forums will Defend CG no matter what that's why Discord is much better than the forums.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Invite me to your discord so I can point out the flaws in this theory.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Actually same with me: I had crashes all the time, then they did an update which stopped them. Said update was the one that caused alot of others to crash and lead to the surveys, etc. As soon as they released the fix; my freezes started occurring again. It's garbage.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    TheZoneBE wrote: »
    I have the same issue time to time they didn't fix nothing but i bet people will insist that they did and people on the forums will Defend CG no matter what that's why Discord is much better than the forums.

If I recollect correctly, the devs mentioned last time that the crashes don't have one single root-cause but many. Just because the symptoms are the same (crash), the reason behind can still be different. They fixed the old issue, but this is likely a new one.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I count four people in this thread with the problem, vs hundreds in the old thread. Draw your own conclusions.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I count four people in this thread with the problem, vs hundreds in the old thread. Draw your own conclusions.

That players with persistent problems are tired of making new threads about it, and just maybe, perhaps only post on a official dev thread asking for replies ?

You are a big fan of analytical data, so start with the basics and an even basis for comparisons
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Zaph0dd wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

That players with persistent problems are tired of making new threads about it, and just maybe, perhaps only post on a official dev thread asking for replies ?

You are a big fan of analytical data, so start with the basics and an even basis for comparisons

Ok, I'm ready for your data in a statistically relevant sample greater than four.
  • Stop trolling for once please
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    No trolling at all. I'll give you more time to collect the data if you need it.
  • I have issues with it on one account, yet not the other. Maybe the issue depends on the device being used.
  • Sometimes, I dont know why I bother trying to play this game.

yv3wq7xmev6v.png