Double drop is selective?

Is the double drop selective?
For example it does not seem to apply to Kyros, certain shards, etc.
I just did 30x kyro9 nods, and while everything I get said Bonus above it, Kyro did not. Before the double drop event I averaged 10 kryo/day and today I got 9. This tells me that the event does not apply to stuff we actually need. Double drop on G6 pieces is completely useless, and so is this event if it doesn't apply to everything. Shards/gear/etc. Anyone else noticed the same thing? MK12 Czerka also didn't drop bonus. What's your experience? Next time I do my energies I'll take screenshots.

Replies

• Is the double drop selective?
    For example it does not seem to apply to Kyros, certain shards, etc.
    I just did 30x kyro9 nods, and while everything I get said Bonus above it, Kyro did not. Before the double drop event I averaged 10 kryo/day and today I got 9. This tells me that the event does not apply to stuff we actually need. Double drop on G6 pieces is completely useless, and so is this event if it doesn't apply to everything. Shards/gear/etc. Anyone else noticed the same thing? MK12 Czerka also didn't drop bonus. What's your experience? Next time I do my energies I'll take screenshots.

If you farm the node from the gear piece, (as in find locations via the character screen), it doesn't look like it's doubled. This is just a visual glitch.

They are still being double, you just got bad RNG.
  • Ah yes, you're right. My bad