Terrible drop rates during double drop event?

2Next

Replies

• The thing I love most about these threads is that they are so predictable. And on this occasion, I was even able to predict who would create the thread too.
  • The thing I love most about these threads is that they are so predictable. And on this occasion, I was even able to predict who would create the thread too.

I only thought there was a 33% chance of this type of thread happening again.

Kudos to you.
  • Since today is the last day of the event, I only noticed day 2 of the event that my drops were pretty much what I expected them to be and probably slightly higher, the rest of the event I got underwhelming drops. Day 1 and 3 I scored just 1 successful attempt out of 10 each so just 2/20 which is horrible for the sith trooper farm. The odds of that is pretty low.

Since I didn't use the event to farm any other shards and just exclusively farmed gear for kyrotech and gear 12 finishers, as well as relic mats, I noticed below average drops for the entire event except day 2 as I said above. Maybe I'm just unlucky but I wouldn't be surprised if the event came with a slight drop in drop rates.

@leef @DarjeloSalas
  • Since today is the last day of the event, I only noticed day 2 of the event that my drops were pretty much what I expected them to be and probably slightly higher, the rest of the event I got underwhelming drops. Day 1 and 3 I scored just 1 successful attempt out of 10 each so just 2/20 which is horrible for the sith trooper farm. The odds of that is pretty low.

Since I didn't use the event to farm any other shards and just exclusively farmed gear for kyrotech and gear 12 finishers, as well as relic mats, I noticed below average drops for the entire event except day 2 as I said above. Maybe I'm just unlucky but I wouldn't be surprised if the event came with a slight drop in drop rates.

@leef @DarjeloSalas
    Equally, I’m not surprised that you suspect they tinker with drop rates. Very much in keeping with your outlook on the game in general.
  • I've been doing decent too. Finished reys falcon and putting a dent in the other hard nodes I need for rey. Put most of my focus on relic materials in cantina...Got a good bit and even dropped omicrons 3 out of the 4 days so got 6 omicron mats just from cantina
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Since today is the last day of the event, I only noticed day 2 of the event that my drops were pretty much what I expected them to be and probably slightly higher, the rest of the event I got underwhelming drops. Day 1 and 3 I scored just 1 successful attempt out of 10 each so just 2/20 which is horrible for the sith trooper farm. The odds of that is pretty low.

@leef @DarjeloSalas

Why did you tag leef, other than to make me sad...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Since today is the last day of the event, I only noticed day 2 of the event that my drops were pretty much what I expected them to be and probably slightly higher, the rest of the event I got underwhelming drops. Day 1 and 3 I scored just 1 successful attempt out of 10 each so just 2/20 which is horrible for the sith trooper farm. The odds of that is pretty low.

@leef @DarjeloSalas

Lmao cause he's your alter ego
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

@leef @DarjeloSalas

Lmao cause he's your alter ego

He's been gone for a very long time so he'll never see it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    2*0=0
    :p

2*1 = 2
  • Ultra wrote: »
    2*0=0

2*1 = 2

2*4 = 8
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    2*0=0

2*1 = 2

2*4 = 8

Assuming not f2p
  • Is this where we remind everyone of the patent EA has on lowering drop rates the closer someone gets to completing a character?

CG Carrie insisted this is not in use (she was great, those who remember her), but who knows what the new regime has done.

I don’t believe this is in effect, but something for the conspiracy theorists to ponder. 😁

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/bwxmbh/ea_patent_have_we_been_deceived_all_along/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    Is this where we remind everyone of the patent EA has on lowering drop rates the closer someone gets to completing a character?

No
  • TVF wrote: »
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    Is this where we remind everyone of the patent EA has on lowering drop rates the closer someone gets to completing a character?

No

Lol, I figured at least it’s a more credible theory than lowering drop rates during double drops.
  • TheDude420 wrote: »

CG Carrie insisted this is not in use (she was great, those who remember her), but who knows what the new regime has done.

I don’t believe this is in effect, but something for the conspiracy theorists to ponder. 😁

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/bwxmbh/ea_patent_have_we_been_deceived_all_along/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I'm well aware of this patent lol, without full transparency it's impossible for us to know what's happening with the drop rates. Would I be shocked to find they use it? Of course not, also Carrie has been gone for a looooong time, many things could have changed since then
  • TheDude420 wrote: »

I'm well aware of this patent lol, without full transparency it's impossible for us to know what's happening with the drop rates. Would I be shocked to find they use it? Of course not, also Carrie has been gone for a looooong time, many things could have changed since then
    It’s not impossible.

Track your drops, rather than posting conspiratorial speculation.
  • I’m getting awful double drops rn. It seems like i’m only getting the regular. lol ;)
  • I bought extra energy and I sim 5 battles 4 times in a row and got 0 shards. When I did get shards it was nice but I got nothing more often than not.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Too bad, I did great.
  • GegeGerard24
    417 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    My lukiest moment, i guess
    Out of soooo many (0/5)s
    The bonus scored (5/5)

00seyjryb8s3.jpg
    bl9zdhnkaxmw.jpg

Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting