"Places of Power" planning

subxsimo
125 posts Member
edited November 2022
Ally code: 574-484-756

Just wanted to know if anyone knows how to complete tier 3 of places of power with the characters that I have. I am severely lacking first order toons but my Sith are very strong but yet I cannot complete tier 3 even with SEE.

Sith I have: SEE- relic 7, Dvader- relic 7, Malak- relic 7, Revan- relic 5, Sidius- relic 7, Palpatine- Relic 7, Bastilla- relic 5, Talon- relic 5, Maruder- relic 7, Sith empire trooper- relic 5, Darth maul- relic 4, Dooku- relic 6, Sith Trooper- relic 2.

As you can see despite Sith triumvirate not being relic I should have enough Sith to do this especially with a GL.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• You tried EP lead? Something like EP, Vader, SEE, Bastila, Malak?

It's been so long since I've had to do it manually, and I just used to cheese it with SLKR/KRU
  • I managed to 3* it with Palp DR Vader BSF and I think a g12 Nihilus. You just run the shock train and have Nihilus ready to insta kill someone on the key waves. He absorbs all their max health so he'll be un-killable after a few.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I managed to 3* it with Palp DR Vader BSF and I think a g12 Nihilus. You just run the shock train and have Nihilus ready to insta kill someone on the key waves. He absorbs all their max health so he'll be un-killable after a few.

Unfortunately I don’t have nihilus but maybe I can replace him with see
  • Palp lead is crucial to keep TM moving as otherwise you’ll get overwhelmed. For what it’s worth, I managed CT3 at 3* with r7 Palp, r7 Vader, r6 Dooku, r7 SEE and g11 Nihilus. Dooku is a decent option if he has his zeta as he can recover protection when he counters, and throws shock out now and then. With SEE don’t use his ult until the last wave so you can heal protection and call mass assists on everyone else and just spam his basic as he gains mastery when deceived units take turns. Nihilus is really useful as other have said as he gains health when he uses annihilate. After two uses he has insane amounts of health. Also, if you lose a toon before wave 6 or 7, just restart. You aren’t getting the 3* and you probably won’t finish it at all.
  • As I don't have nihilius to a decent gear, do you think Talon is a good addition as I have her relic 5 and she gives 30 percent offence and max health and revives the leader the first time the are defeated with 100 percent health.
  • I managed 3-star on CT3 with Palpa (R7) lead together with, Malak (R7), DR (R5), Bastila Fallen (R5) and Darth Vader (R7)

The trick is to always use shock to get up Malaks taunt, otherwise your other characters will get killed fast. So always keep at least one shock Ability off cooldown, so you can reapply it as soon as Malak looses his taunt.

It can go down south though, especially in the last phase, but it is manageable. Just be aware, that you maybe will need some tries and that it's very time consuming.

I think I needed 3 or 4 trys and I needed roundabout 45 minutes.

I wish you the best luck!
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    You don't need Nihilus. I did it with something like Palp lead, Sith Empire, and Talon. Some were below g13. Some combination of those and Vader would probably work. But Talon was the key for me when I did it, and Palp lead is crucial. You just need the right amount of tm with key abilities off cooldown going into the final wave.
  • Good luck
  • Thanks but I can’t even make it till tier 7
  • Sounds like either a strategy or a mods problem based on who you have and their relic levels.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    You don't need Nihilus. I did it with something like Palp lead, Sith Empire, and Talon. Some were below g13. Some combination of those and Vader would probably work. But Talon was the key for me when I did it, and Palp lead is crucial. You just need the right amount of tm with key abilities off cooldown going into the final wave.

Nihilus does make it a cakewalk though. Having annihilate ready for each new wave, especially 4 and 8 = bye JKA and GMY
  • Vader is very helpful with the Palp lead for this one. Vader gains tm based of killing opponents with debuffs. I could generally time things for either Vader to kill last opponent with saber throw or get a kill with a highly debuffed toon so that Vader was ready to go first in each round and go into massacre and ability block everyone. For the OP, I would probably go Palp lead, Vader, SEE, Revan and Malak. You should be able to get three star with that combo.
  • I can 2* the last level with EP (lead), SEE, Darth Vader, Malak, Bastilla (fallen).