CATEGORIES: Attacker, Leader, Scoundrel, Smuggler

Key Attributes:
  • Great at lowering Cooldowns
  • Helps team do more Crit Damage
  • Rebel Scoundrel Tanks get…tankier
  • Has ability to boost health gain
  • Provides way to Stealth Rebel allies who will Assist

Inspiration:
  • Sana Starros’ first appearance had her proclaiming to be Han Solo’s wife, giving us the idea for the icon for “A Professional I can Trust-ish”. This put Leia on edge and immediately made her suspicious of Sana, which we pay homage to with the Suspicious debuff.
  • Sana Starros has worked with the Rebel Alliance from time to time, but never fully threw in with the cause, which is why she works well with Rebels and Scoundrels but is not a Rebel herself
  • Aphra's “Lessons in Coercion,” which is the name of Sana's Special ability, would lead to Sana's eventual mastery of the technique, which she used to blackmail their professor into giving Aphra her doctorate.
  • In Doctor Aphra (2020) #6 Aphra says about Sana: "A professional I can trust. Or trust-ish."

Strategy Tips:
  • Target Lock is your friend
  • Some units REALLY love the Suspicious mechanic

FAQ:
Can we get clarification on “The first time each turn Rebel allies and Sana deal damage more than once”?
If there is more than one instance of damage in a single turn, either from a character doing damage multiple times to a single enemy, or multiple enemies taking damage from an Area of Effect attack, then the effect will be triggered.
Where is her Omicron, what does it do?
Her Omicron is in Territory Wars and adds a buff dispel,inflicts Healing Immunity, as well as making her squad immune to the Daze condition.
Have a question about Sana Starros’ Kit? Fill out this form:
CLICK HERE

Question Deadline: 11/29/2022, 11:59 PM PT

ABILITIES:
BASIC:Cheap Shot
qz2v2aju258g.gif

Final Text: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Vulnerable for 1 turn. If the enemy already had Vulnerable, inflict Vulnerable on all enemies for 1 turn instead.

SPECIAL 1: Lessons in Coercion (CD=4)
ocrwtsfd8q3l.gif

Final Text:Rebel Scoundrel Tanks recover 20% Protection. Dispel all debuffs on non-Tank Rebel allies and Sana. Sana and they gain Critical Chance Up and Stealth for 2 turns. Then, call all Stealthed allies to assist with +100% Critical Damage.

SPECIAL 2:Smart-targeting Scatterblaster (CD=3)
18sfe97072te.gif

Final Text:Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. Then, deal damage again to all Target Locked enemies and Stagger them for 1 turn.

LEADER:Rebel Sympathizer (Zeta + Omicron)
Final Text:Rebel Scoundrel Tanks have +30% Defense, Max Health, and Max Protection and gain 15% Turn Meter whenever a non-Tank Rebel ally or Sana is damaged by an attack. Rebel allies and Sana have +30% Offense and Potency. At the start of battle, Rebel allies and Sana gain Protection Up (100%) until they use an ability.
Whenever a Rebel ally or Sana has less than 100% Turn Meter and gains bonus Turn Meter, they gain 25% Critical Damage (stacking) until they critically hit an enemy. If a Rebel Scoundrel removes Turn Meter from an enemy, that enemy also takes damage equal to 20% of their Max Health, which can't be evaded. This damage can't defeat enemies.The first time each turn Rebel allies and Sana deal damage more than once, they gain 25% Max Health (stacking, max 200%) for the rest of the encounter. Whenever Rebel allies or Sana critically hit an enemy, they inflict Target Lock for 1 turn, which can't be evaded. Whenever an enemy is inflicted with Target Lock, reduce Rebel Scoundrel Tanks' cooldowns by 1.
While in Territory Wars: Rebel Scoundrels and Sana are immune to Daze. At the start of battle, Rebel Scoundrel Tanks Taunt for 1 turn and Rebel Scoundrels and Sana start with Tenacity Up for 1 turn. Target Lock can't be resisted from this ability. Whenever Rebel allies and Sana deal damage to multiple targets in a turn or multiple times to a single target, dispel all buffs on all enemies and inflict Healing Immunity for 1 turn.

UNIQUE 1: A Professional I Can Trust...ish
Final Text:Sana has +35% counter chance and +20% Critical Chance. At the start of each Rebel ally's turn, whenever Sana evades an attack, or whenever Sana attacks out of turn, all non-Scoundrel allies are inflicted with Suspicious for 1 turn, which can't be copied or resisted. Sana assists whenever a non-Attacker Rebel Scoundrel uses a Special ability. Whenever Sana assists this way, she recovers 20% Protection and Rebel allies recover half that amount. Whenever an enemy is inflicted with Target Lock, Sana gains 5% Turn Meter.
Suspicious: -10 Speed, +100% Critical Chance (Does not stack with Critical Chance Up)

Replies

• Poor Magna Tolvan
  • Rebel Scoundrels:
    Han Solo
    Chewbacca
    Stormtrooper Han
    Captain Han Solo
    Lando Clarissian
    Cara Dune
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Rebel Scoundrels:
    Han Solo
    Chewbacca
    Stormtrooper Han
    Captain Han Solo
    Lando Clarissian
    Cara Dune

Han + chewie go to CLS team, cara to mon..
    Guess she's designed to work with Stolo, cholo, lando and some leftover...
  • Sounds like ST Han, Lando, Biggs and Wedge will do nicely
  • There are so many characters which I'm unfamiliar with. Is there a database / wiki somewhere which says which movie / show / book / etc. They appear in?
  • There are so many characters which I'm unfamiliar with. Is there a database / wiki somewhere which says which movie / show / book / etc. They appear in?

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

• Sana seems sus, I'm voting her out.
  • very cool. next legacy event I want characters from the high republic comics. that would be awesome.
  • Seems like it'll be tough to not put Han and chewie with Sana.

Bonus damage on removing tm increases Han's damage, along with the 30% offense boost.

Bonus to max health if more than 1 lot of damage in a turn, Han and Chewie love that too. Chewie does a bonus damage with every attack, so that's every assist from him. He'll get to +200% max health very quickly.

Sana, Stormtrooper Han, Han, Chewie and... well Captain Han, because 3 Han team is funnier, and gives another non-attacker to call Sana to assist.

But who will go with CLS, and will that Sana team be good enough to justify it?
  • I think she's designed to work best with Farmboy Luke. Especially with both of them having TW omi. Farmboy Luke will take so many turns with her and St. Han, and every turn FB Luke takes ramps his damage.
  • Seems like it'll be tough to not put Han and chewie with Sana.

Bonus damage on removing tm increases Han's damage, along with the 30% offense boost.

Bonus to max health if more than 1 lot of damage in a turn, Han and Chewie love that too. Chewie does a bonus damage with every attack, so that's every assist from him. He'll get to +200% max health very quickly.

Sana, Stormtrooper Han, Han, Chewie and... well Captain Han, because 3 Han team is funnier, and gives another non-attacker to call Sana to assist.

But who will go with CLS, and will that Sana team be good enough to justify it?

Sounds perfect for 3v3 GAC. Han and Chewie are currently looking for a home in 3v3 anyway.
  • Antario wrote: »
    [
    Sounds perfect for 3v3 GAC. Han and Chewie are currently looking for a home in 3v3 anyway.

Um.. they go with Dash…?
  • "Suspicious" - Among Us
  • Antario wrote: »
    [

Um.. they go with Dash…?

Dash is reserved for Vandor Chewie and whoever else is on relic
  • Dear @CG_Tusken_Meathead ,

Dev Insight+Kit reveal together is great. However, would it be possible to post something in the "Dev announcement and news" section when you do post it, so we know there is something new announced ? Even just a link would be nice.

Your pal,
    Starslayer
  • It seems there is also a little UI update (health and protection bar)
  • Who the hell is it?

Sana, Aphra and the two murder droids are all from the new canon comics that are set between TESB and ROTJ.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    MusteA wrote: »
    "Suspicious" - Among Us

call a meeting and vote sana as imposter
  • laxkings40
    164 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Ultra wrote: »
    MusteA wrote: »
    "Suspicious" - Among Us

call a meeting and vote sana as imposter

"flashes back to when ultra pranked the community"

Everyone, vote Ultra, its another prank!
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    331 posts EA Community Manager
    New Post is up with your Questions from the Form

I figured it would look a little cleaner in it's own post than trying to slam all that into the Kit Reveal
  • Obi_six_Kenobi
    369 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Seems like an interesting kit that can help me get some use out of Jedi knight Luke requirement characters.

But, I have no idea who she is. I’m not a big comic guy, and I’d rather get new characters I know.

With the release of the new territory war I’d love to see more characters from the era between episode 3 and 4. Any of the characters from the Obi-Wan show. Or Cal Kestis since we already have two characters from his game (which is great by the way). Or characters from the andor show.
  • Even though she looks like a Tank, but as a Attacker she will be able to make an effective team with Rebel/Scoundrel Characters which was really needed.
  • Winterwolves
    1717 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Almost all these recommended characters and rebel scoundrels have crit chance increases in their mastery. Sana gives out both crit chance up buff and vulnerable debuff, and then suspicious is another not needed crit chance increase. Puts me in mind of Bodhi Rook with his multiple ways of doing the same thing kit, except defence down is almost always going to be beneficial (but not multiple times, sorry bodhi), while 150% crit chance when the enemy has vulnerable is... not. Just a weird part of the kit.

I don't think "Some units REALLY love the Suspicious mechanic" is accurate. You can make them crit every time if you want to already, with no speed loss.

Edit: Oh, I just spotted it. ROLO strafing run cooldown will be very quick, just from the debuff instances.
    Post edited by Winterwolves on
  • Almost all these recommended characters and rebel scoundrels have crit chance increases in their mastery. Sana gives out both crit chance up buff and vulnerable debuff, and then suspicious is another not needed crit chance increase. Puts me in mind of Bodhi Rook with his multiple ways of doing the same thing kit, except defence down is almost always going to be beneficial (but not multiple times, sorry bodhi), while 150% crit chance when the enemy has vulnerable is... not. Just a weird part of the kit.

I don't think "Some units REALLY love the Suspicious mechanic" is accurate. You can make them crit every time if you want to already, with no speed loss.

Edit: Oh, I just spotted it. ROLO strafing run cooldown will be very quick, just from the debuff instances.

Special 1 from Han gets a cooldown decrease for every debuff your rebels get. You can also generate a tm train under rolo lead if you use sana and non-scoundrel rebels.
  • Now that she will be farmable soon, where will CG put her?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Wherever they choose to tell us.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Got to be tomorrow, right?