Casual Guilds Looking For Players - November 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Hey there! Looking for an active, yet casual guild? (No reqs) We're both! Come join Wolves of Utapau
    182 mil GP. Looking for 3-4 new members!

I'm the recruiter for the guild, Din Fin. 594-628-429

We have discord, but only some people use it to share different resources and such. Not a requirement at all.

All Heroic raids (pit sim, and tank sim, HSTR farm) are on auto launch. Launch at 12:30am UTC. Or 8:30pm EST.

People are pretty active with getting 600 tickets so we get around 20k per day. This means pit every 2.5 days and tank every 3.5. I hope my math is right on that. But none of us have ever or will ever check ticket counts - not fun.

We win most TW and try and coordinate, but we don't win all (70-80%). In TB we get 7 stars in LS Geo and 16 in DS Geo. We get 10+ Wat shards as well, but that number climbs every TB. These have been lower in past 2 months due to less activity (that's why we're looking for you!)

Typically if you're inactive for a few weeks, we boot you and hope you return to us! But if you let us know, we'll wait for a while. No ticket requirements, but most get 600 every day.

Our biggest rule is have fun and encourage each other. We talk a decent amount about advice, suggestions, and progress. Everyone is extremely cool and we have zero drama. Don't want to talk? That's totally fine. Want to talk a lot? Totally fine.

Looking for minimum 2 mil gp players to help us improve in Geo TBs.

We're just a good and fun group of folks that like star wars. We have fun, we're laid back, and help each other. Wide range of members from 6+ mil GP to under a million.

Good luck and thanks for reading! Send a message to me in game if interested!
  • Hi, cpt c recruiting,
    We got 150 mill gp with only 28 players so we look for lots of new players with around 2 mill gp at least. No other requirements just pls take part in all guild events. Will not dissolve our guild to merge.
    Oetzi 451-445-438
  • BloodBlade
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Get Wat shards here.

Our guild name is Kessel Garrison, we are looking for people who play daily and want to participate in territory wars/battles. We have 16 GLs and our members range from 1.5mil GP to 8.4mil GP. We do not use discord but advice is always available in the guild chat.

162Mil GP guild - 9 available spaces

Dark Side Geo TB - 16 stars
    15 Wat Tambor shards

Light Side Geo TB - 7 stars

Heroic raids are on sim and launch at 18:00 UTC with a 24hr join period.

My name is BloodBlade and my ally code is 869-493-746
    The guild can be found here https://swgoh.gg/g/77167/kessel-garrison/

Send me an ally request and join our fight on the holotables
  • Dunni
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    FC Grey Squad (290 mil. GP) and FC Squad Family (Green, Gold, Ghost) are recruiting.

Ask „Dunni“ in the Forum or ingame.

Discord: https://discord.gg/uwkwnUX5tw

https://swgoh.gg/g/NAz1k10YSquekiHfg6x5Aw/

Your guild's reset time: 7:00 PM UTC

C-PIT and Heroic Sith raid. Other raids on Sim.

Focus on TB and TW:
    TB-Geo dark (30Stars/30WAT shards) and light (14Stars / 5Kid Shards)

TW 75% win rate!

FC Grey Squad is looking for players with at least 5 mil. GP and 1-2 GLs.
    Our sister guilds are also looking for lower players!
  • MARBLES

We’re a Casual and Laid back group with absolutely no rules.
    We were at 50 and a few have gone on to another guild and also some have retired from playing.
    Some of our veteran players have been here since day one and always pass along advice.
    Have spots for 20ish players and looking to add anyone who simply wants to play casually without any pressure or requirements.

Contact RDWiz for joining
    Ally Code 564-989-175
    Discord Rdwiz#2652
  • http://swgoh.gg/g/19643/petzis-padawans/

Die Petzi's Padawans suchen Verstärkung!
    Wir haben einen inaktiven Spieler, den wir gerne ersetzen würden und nun suchen wir ein neues motiviertes Mitglied.
    Unsere Gilde gibt es fast seit den Anfängen und wurde nach und nach durch aktive neuere Spieler erweitert. Daher finden bei uns sowohl alte Hasen, wie auch Neueinsteiger (2,5 mio GP werdet ihr schon brauchen um überall mitmachen zu können) einen Platz, solange sie unseren Spielstil teilen:
    Das ist nur ein Spiel, aber wenn wir etwas spielen, wollen wir gewinnen und uns verbessern.
    Das echte Leben geht aber natürlich vor.
    Wir haben derzeit 250 mio GP.
    Spielen alle Raids heroisch.
    HAAT und HRancor um 18:00 UTC Sim
    HSITH im Wechsel um 18:00 UTC und 2 UTC (unseren paar Mitgliedern aus Amerika geschuldet)
    CPit wird gefarmt. Einen Großteil der Teams haben wir bereits.
    Geo LS 10 Sterne wenn Rng auf unserer Seite ist mit KAM shards.
    Geo DS 22 Sterne mit 22 WAT shards
    Wir gewinnen 3 von 4 TWs und haben einen optionalen Discord channel https://discord.gg/T6hfJBU
    Bei Fragen stehen ich hier oder ingame: 157-812-111 zur Verfügung.

Euer GreatMacros

• FC Grey Squad (290 mil. GP) and FC Squad Family (Green, Gold, Ghost) are recruiting.

Focus on TB and TW:
    TB-Geo dark (30Stars) and light (14Stars)

TW 75% win rate!

• We are relatively laid back guild looking to recruit more members to fill our ranks and get working on the heroic rancor. Ally code is 936-729-292 looking forward to seeing and talking to you in game!
    We typically get between 6 and 10 wat shards, 150m gp looking for more players for tw and tb!
  • ITALIANS

9c0gttivharp.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/CH3XpsylQ0abHeSL0hj89w/

• 380m+ GP
    • LS Geo (24 stars, 15 KAM shards)
    • DS Geo (32 stars, 40 Wat shards)
    • 70%+ TW Win Rate
    • 199+ GLs

ITALIANS is an independent casually competitive guild that has been around since the start of SWGOH. At least half of our members have been here for 5+ years. We pride ourselves on having an easy-going community that still maintains a level of competitive push towards advancing in the game. If you have problems to partecipate... Just advise the officials

Raids : HPit and HAAT simmed, HSTR and CPit eroic. Raids are at 19 UTC.

Minimum requirements to join:
    • 7m GP with a focused roster.
    • At least 3 GL
    • Participation in all guild activities
    • 600 tickets
    • Discord

Our guild Discord hosts a lively community of experienced and kyber level players who always want to help each other be better in any area we can help. We have a lot of guides for every aspect of the game, and bots to help folks along the way. Most of all, we just want folks who will be active contributors and long-term members of the guild. It’s a game after all! Have some fun while we take over the galaxy.

If you're interested, join our recruitment
    Dexnor #7108 or FLΛΚEΖ#9260 or Revanche Gilder#5080
  • Fighting Mongoose is a laid-back but active, 275m gp guild that can beat CPIT and that is looking for a new member with 6m gp or more to replace a departing member.

What is laid back but active? We treat you like an adult, don’t count your tickets, and don’t force farm but everybody participates and logs on daily. We generate around 23k tickets per day collectively, so everyone puts in their share but we won’t grind you to death!

We don’t belong to larger alliance although we share a discord with a small guild where several of us have alts (and you can put your alt there too!). We have a core group that’s been together for a long time, and we’ve created a great environment to play the game. We’re going to stay together and continue to grow. We’re different. We really believe that.

We have 56 GLs in the guild (16 SEE; 16 JML; 13 SLKR; 4 Rey; 5 JMK; 2 LV) and more on the way soon.

WE CAN BEAT CPIT. We participate in all heroic raids at regular times and give everyone a 24-hour window to sign up in advance so that no member is left behind. We sim hpit and haat. We alternate the Hsith raid start time between a US and European friendly time. We participate in both Geo TBs (DS 27* ~28 WAT / LS 13*). Our guild reset time is 630 ET, and we have a discord (that’s totally optional!).

For more information, please reach out to me (in-game at JE Dawg: 371-755-846 or discord at JE Dawg#7894) or visit our guild’s page at:

https://swgoh.gg/g/19521/fighting-mongoose/

We are looking for participation. But we all have jobs and realize that there will be days where you won’t contribute 600 tickets and maybe even won’t log into the game at all. We won’t cut you until after 7 days of inactivity or unless you start rarely logging in without a heads up. Come join us for a laid-back environment where you can still advance.

Come join the Wampa Dance Party!
  • Hey there! Looking for an active, yet casual guild? (No reqs) We're both! Come join Wolves of Utapau
    182 mil GP. Looking for 3-4 new members!

We have discord, but only some people use it to share different resources and such. Not a requirement at all.

All Heroic raids (pit sim, and tank sim, HSTR farm) are on auto launch. Launch at 12:30am UTC. Or 8:30pm EST.

People are pretty active with getting 600 tickets so we get around 20k per day. This means pit every 2.5 days and tank every 3.5. I hope my math is right on that. But none of us have ever or will ever check ticket counts - not fun.

We win most TW and try and coordinate, but we don't win all (70-80%). In TB we get 7 stars in LS Geo and 16 in DS Geo. We get 10+ Wat shards as well, but that number climbs every TB. These have been lower in past 2 months due to less activity (that's why we're looking for you!)

Typically if you're inactive for a few weeks, we boot you and hope you return to us! But if you let us know, we'll wait for a while. No ticket requirements, but most get 600 every day.

Our biggest rule is have fun and encourage each other. We talk a decent amount about advice, suggestions, and progress. Everyone is extremely cool and we have zero drama. Don't want to talk? That's totally fine. Want to talk a lot? Totally fine.

We're just a good and fun group of folks that like star wars. We have fun, we're laid back, and help each other. Wide range of members from 6+ mil GP to under a million.

• Openly recruiting for Galactic Dark Dragoons. My ally code is 432-153-877. Message me in game or send me and invite for details
  • PESTILENCE
    371m
    6:30 PM EST reset
    All Raids dead

We will have 3-4 openings after TB to replace retiring players. Great group of adults (age wise atleast) who enjoy the game almost as much as we enjoy conversating about anything and everything together.

Wanna kill stuff with us?

Contact ObiWanJabroni...
    In Game 954-283-259
    Discord ObiWanJabroni#2659

https://swgoh.gg/g/grx-dCGIQ3mVjl5th1XCMQ/
  • Hi, cpt c recruiting,
    We got 150 mill gp with only 28 players so we look for lots of new players with around 2 mill gp at least. No other requirements just pls take part in all guild events. Will not dissolve our guild to merge.international.
    Oetzi 451-445-438
  • FC Grey Squad (290 mil. GP) and FC Squad Family (Green, Gold, Ghost) are recruiting.

Focus on TB and TW:
    TB-Geo dark (30Stars) and light (14Stars)

TW 75% win rate!

• Knights of the Conch Republic ( in game there is no space between ”of the")

Long time guild looking to rebuild after a bunch of members retiring.

New players are welcome. We have discord, but it is not mandatory. We have a group of players that have been around since game launch and are happy to give advice and share strategies.

Feel free to message me or simply join up.

Zalkalwe
  • DarthTypo
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    LuckE1 we’re a causal guild hoping to add some dedicated players.

Guild Name: LuckE1 https://swgoh.gg/g/UydEGgilSN-54RBMu3fFPA/
    245million GP
    Full Heroic Raids
    Not quite ready for Crancor
    LS Geo TB - 6 stars with 3 KAM shards
    DS Geo TB - 15 stars and 20 Wat shards
    Empire TB - 9 Stars
    TW- win rate 75-85%
    We will shift between Empire and DS Geo TB, as there is more of a need for Wat shards.

There aren’t any hard and fast rules just participate in TW/TB, and let us know about any game downtime.
    We’re looking for causal players looking to escape the grind but still enjoy the game, we’re not going to dictate your farming
    We’ve accrued a group of players that like what we’ve got going and want to continue building upon that.

Right now Luck E1 is hoping to add 3 players and will try to accommodate as needed, feel free to message. https://discord.gg/dQVnJpDP
    Post edited by DarthTypo on
  • Hi

Force Revenants is a UK based (anyone welcome) guild looking for a few new members.

https://swgoh.gg/g/yvQ3SIyoQPy0kBqXxUFiqg/

• 185 million GP
    • 15 star DS Geo
    • 6 star LS Geo
    • 36 star LS Hoth
    • HPIT sim enabled (7pm GMT)
    • HAAT sim enabled (8pm GMT)
    • 18 Wat and growing

What we're looking for:

• Daily players
    • Wat ready Geos {or nearly ready}
    • GP > 2.5mil. Lower will be considered based on roster.
    • Participation in TB / TW
    • Working towards or have a GL

We run DS Geo and alternate LS Geo / Hoth and we're getting better with each run.

We're a social and supportive bunch with people always available to offer help and advice.

Only real rules are for TW and TB. Basically turn up and make an effort. If you can't then let an officer know in advance.

We dont boot for time off as we all have real lives, again its polite to let an officer know.

We do have discord available with useful bots running but this isn't a mandatory requirement.

So message via in game ally code.

441 145 871

Or post a message on our server

https://discord.gg/k4QcFcAJkC

Thanks

• Openly recruiting for Galactic Dark Dragoons.

Anyone and everyone is welcome regardless of level or activity

GALACTIC DARK DRAGOONS

My ally code is 432-153-877.
    Message me in game or send me an invite for details.

GALACTIC DARK DRAGOONS

GALACTIC DARK DRAGOONS

GALACTIC DARK DRAGOONS

• UWOL Kamino are part of the UWOL Alliance - United WithOut Limits
    We are mostly casual but we do expect participation in 1 TW per week and in TB to max each phase as our GP Permits...

We encourage Discord: https://discord.gg/spVd25YEMR

Looking for GP 2.5m to 3.5m and working towards or already has WAT Readiness BUGS

7days inactive without a heads up will result in being kicked
    Heroic PIT and AAT ran regularly - tickets permitting as we expect 400 - 600 a day
    STR6 and HSTR will be managed accordingly

Ally Code 725626815

Guild Reset: 06:30 PM UTC (06:30 PM GMT)
  • Hey there! Looking for an active, yet casual guild? (No reqs!) We're both! Come join Wolves of Utapau
    191 mil GP. Looking for 2-3 new members!

• Horus99
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Dishonest Dominion
    guild's reset time: 0830 UTC
    After completing T6 we will run Heroic Raids, raids launch automatically once ready at 1700 UTC with 24 join
    Minimum player level/GP and character requirements: Any
    This is a new guild as of 12/13/22. I am the Leader, and I am active multiple times a day. I will reply to in game DMs regularly. No discord required.

My ally code is: 816-288-241
  • whyisitalltaken
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Hello,

https://swgoh.gg/g/120/just-crusade/
    I'm in a guild called Just Crusade. Casual and active.
    We are a mid-sized guild of 192 M GP and are active with raids and TW.
    We do all Raids but Cpit (opened but not cleared) and start at 7pm ET.
    We are looking for active players who will join TW / TB.
    We have a discord.
    Please let me know if you are interested and send a message here or through the game.
    Ally code 969-572-551
  • Looking for a place with friendly players who want to help?

We are casual, thus no stress... we only ask you be active and participate in Territory Wars (which ultimately benefits you)...

We help players level up in a cooperative environment...

Not a team player? This probably isn’t the guild you are looking for...

Message Hobbes (ally code: 921-937-281 )

Sincerely yours,

The staff of Canadian Sabres

(you don’t have to be Canadian to join eh...)
  • ocuelus
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Post edited by ocuelus on
  • Hi, cpt c recruiting,
    We got 155 mill gp with only 28 players so we look for lots of new players with around 1 mill gp at least. No other requirements just pls take part in all guild events. Will not dissolve our guild to merge.
    Oetzi 451-445-438
  • lom7excg1e52.png

Want to have fun playing SWGOH again?

RebelLetsGo is a 240M GP EST active, relaxed and independent guild. Only two open slots.

We are a chill family friendly guild with many IRL friends, family members and just awesome people worldwide.
    RLG has been around for years with low turnover.
    Our positive and supportive environment attracts former competitive players, mid-game and newer players with GP from 2.5M to 9M.
    Both F2P and P2P members are welcomed.

We go to battle, get rewards and have fun.

Stats
    • We are starting the new ROTE TB this TB instead of LSGEOS
    • DSGEOS- 19* and 17 Wat shards
    • LSGEOS-9*

TW: A low stress strategy. Currently 26-4 in last TWs

Raids
    • All Heroic Raids
    • 24 hour sign up. Raids start at 5:30 pm EST and 6:30 pm EDT
    • Cpit—working on P2.

Requirements
    • No Drama; No NSFW language or content
    • Be positive and supportive of all members
    • Don’t throw a tantrum if we miss a star or preload TM. Relax; we will get it next time
    • Discord not required- mostly used for youtube how to, strategy, memes and general chit chat
    • No minimum daily tickets: Most get 600 daily, but we know real life comes first
    • Deploying and participating in TB and TW is appreciated
    • No hard min GP, but 3M and 1 GL helps the guild with Cpit, TB and TW
    • Farm what you like
    • Enjoy the game and have fun

If this sounds like your next guild, contact me:

JACEN REN (recruiter)
    ally code: 897-161-841
    (my response might be delayed, as I actually have a job and life outside of SWGOH, but I will respond)

MTFBWY

No merger or alliance request.

(RLG graphic created by guild member JPComics)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/qe5Yr4ThQ2GydNH0Ys3ppw/